Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  тнє нυиgєя ∂яєѕѕє∂ αℓσиє, тєи уєαяѕ нανє gσиє αи∂ ραѕт
                                                  α νιѕισи σf ¢αяиιναℓ, ∂αяк ∂αуѕ ιммα¢υℓαтє
                                                  ѕєαя¢н тнє тσωи σf мιℓℓισиѕ σf ѕмιℓιиg ¢ℓσωиѕ
                                                  яє∂ ¢αт мσиѕтєя вєαυту нαѕ нєя нαи∂ѕ ιи ¢нαιиѕ

spaceDesi was equal parts thrilled and surprised by Nani's response, a gleeful grin splitting her face. While her best friend wasn't exactly a squeaky clean goody two shoes, she still wasn't usually one to encourage Desi's more mischievous ventures. But, then, she'd been spending full moons with Jason, perhaps her opinion on the matter was being swayed by that. She could certainly see how spending that sort of time with the man would lead one to wanting to see a tart in his face. Actually, she was pretty sure Dori would be upset he wasn't there to throw one himself, now that she thought on it. "I'm pretty sure his version of 'joining in the fun' is just going to be trying to expel every student in his house that he catches taking part," she intoned dryly. "But you know, we're not in his house, so..."

spaceBefore she could continue, a younger student piped up. Normally she didn't like interruptions from strangers, but this was hardly a private conversation, she supposed. Besides, he could deal with being called a hero. Though, part of the boy's words made her arch a brow. "Professor Hill I get," she said slowly, looking at him with amused confusion. "But what on Earth did Professor Harlowe do to you?" By the looks of it, she doubted if the boy was even old enough to have her as a professor. He looked like a second year at the oldest. And of course, she'd been planning on throwing one at Amata anyway, but that was out of a fondness, not a vendetta. She had a hard time imagining anyone disliking the woman, unless they were the sort of troublemaker even she didn't put up with.

нєя єуєѕ ѕтιℓℓ gℓσω ℓιкє нєανєи
                                                  вяσкєи, υиѕσυи∂, ¢υт нєя ωιиgѕ σff
                                                  тнє иιgнт: α ναмριяє тяα∂ємαяк
                                                  ∂єα∂ мαи ωαℓкιиg fяєє

wнere - Hufflepuff Table - Head of the Great Hall
                                                  wнen - Lunch - Late Sept 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Desi
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chaos
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope my flowers don't get hit!

Nani grinned when Desi spoke about Jason's fun, then she set the platter on her head as potatoes went flying abound. A plan was formulating in her head, the werewolf thinking up a way to hit Jason with one of the rather tasty tarts. "What if we used a spell? Leviosa, perhaps, to hover the food above his head, then cut the spell? It'd fall right on his head, and he'd be none the wiser!" She didn't think it all too terrible an idea, but the boy agreed that they'd die if Jason caught them. Then again, he seemed to want to hit Professor Harlowe too. "If we time it just right, we can probably hit all the professors. Though... if we hit Headmaster Steele... we might end up expelled. I feel mum would be unhappy with me." She laughed, happy to be in the merriment of the chaos.

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

I ᴀᴍ I, Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ? Aᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Wᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ? Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇs. Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴇ. Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ.
Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Desi and Nani
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Oh i've got nothing against her, she just seemed like she would take it a lot better than Professor Hill. Also makes it seem like you weren't strictly going for one Professor and can make it seem more like they just got caught in the crossfire of stray food." He quickly explained, making sure that his two classmates heard him over the ruckus going on around them. They both seemed pretty fun, Miranda would probably hate them...though that could be said about most people.

At the thought of hitting Headmaster Steele, Ariel let out a laugh. That would be hilarious, though definitely dangerous. "Yeah you would have to make sure that your aim was on point so that you don't hit the Headmaster." he wasn't going to be getting himself too involved in this fight, after all his throwing skills were garbage. Anything he threw at he would probably miss.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнє нυиgєя ∂яєѕѕє∂ αℓσиє, тєи уєαяѕ нανє gσиє αи∂ ραѕт
                                                  α νιѕισи σf ¢αяиιναℓ, ∂αяк ∂αуѕ ιммα¢υℓαтє
                                                  ѕєαя¢н тнє тσωи σf мιℓℓισиѕ σf ѕмιℓιиg ¢ℓσωиѕ
                                                  яє∂ ¢αт мσиѕтєя вєαυту нαѕ нєя нαи∂ѕ ιи ¢нαιиѕ

spaceDesi blew a rather dramatic raspberry at Nani's suggestion to use a spell to hit Jason, face scrunching up. "Where's the fun in that?" she asked, winding up to throw one of the tarts. She'd done an awful lot of talking, after all, and not a lot of throwing so far. "Where's the challenge? The glory? The drama of it all?" As she went on, she took careful aim, did her best to calculate the strength she'd need, and let the tart fly. She didn't even bother to see if it'd hit its target (this one aimed at Professor Hawthorne; she wanted to work out her aim and power before trying to hit Jason, after all).

spaceThe tart fell ever so slightly short, landing on the table in front of its intended target, happily in a bowl of something (soup, perhaps?) and sloshing it all over the table. Of course, now that Desi had taken the fight to the professors, they were more likely to put a stop to things, so she'd have to work quickly to actually hit anyone.
                                                  "I was never gonna go for just one professor," she mused to the younger boy, "Jason's just the only one I'm actually worried about." Her eyes were bright and mischievous, hand reaching for another tart. "Amata'll just roll her eyes and pretend to scold me. Tanna'll probably do the same. Rick might at least try to come off as somewhat stern, but he's not very good at it."

spaceAt the mention of the headmaster, she winced slightly. "Okay, amendment; I'm worried about Jason, and terrified of Professor Steele," she said with a slight snicker. "But, no worries; my aim's pretty damn good. Just gotta worry about how hard to throw it." With that, she released the next tart, this one aimed at Amata. Unlike the last, this one landed perfectly, hitting the blonde smack in the middle of her chest. "Hah! Success! Looks like she's been run through with a stake. Too bad it's not my mum." She cackled gleefully at that. It really was a shame her mother was missing all this. Then again, at least they'd all be long past getting a lecture by the time the woman woke up. Though, she had a feeling she was getting one anyway.

нєя єуєѕ ѕтιℓℓ gℓσω ℓιкє нєανєи
                                                  вяσкєи, υиѕσυи∂, ¢υт нєя ωιиgѕ σff
                                                  тнє иιgнт: α ναмριяє тяα∂ємαяк
                                                  ∂єα∂ мαи ωαℓкιиg fяєє

wнere - Hufflepuff Table - Head of the Great Hall
                                                  wнen - Lunch - Late Sept 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ FIRST YEAR

Gid wasn't surprised by his sorting, but a grin broke out across his freckled face all the same when the Hat called out Hufflepuff. Flashing a slightly impish look at Professor Harlowe, he ambled over to the Hufflepuff table a tad too casually, scanning the length of it for his favorite (don't tell Zach) cousin. But Desi reminded him of Aunt Ada- cough cough Professor Whitethorne- who was at the head table, probably already writing the letter to his parents. Ugh. Hopefully Mum and Dad didn't do anything embarrassing like send him a celebratory Howler- although that was more along the lines of one of Uncle Dom's schemes. Sometimes Gid really questioned why he hadn't been in Gryffindor. Sliding into a seat at the table, he called out, "Hey Ray-Bans!" in the direction of Desi, who looked as... evil pixie-ish as ever. Like three quarters spice, one quarter sugar. Or something like that. "I hope you put a bet on me, cuz!"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                          уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                          вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                          уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                          ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceThere was, of course, a lot of obligatory cheering from the Hufflepuff table when Gid was sorted, but no one was cheering as loud as Desi. The fifth year jolted up out of her seat to jump in her excitement, settling back down as the red-haired boy made his way to the table. To her delight, he went straight for her, saving her the trouble of having to move to sit with him, which she obviously would've done. She grinned ear to ear at the nickname, and his hope that she'd won some money or something out of his sorting. "I probably could've, but it didn't seem fair to the Hawthorne boys," she told him with a wink. Then, she slid a little closer to put an arm over his shoulders, hugging him for a brief moment before releasing him. "I've got an advantage, after all. I've been corrupting you since birth." Not that most people would consider being in Hufflepuff 'corruption', but Gid was an Edgeworth, after all. She bet Damien's paternal grandparents were rolling in their graves. The thought made her want to cackle.

spaceShe glanced back towards the head of the Great Hall, catching her mother's pleased eye and waving at her.
                                          "My mum's beside herself, I think," she told him, pointing the blonde out at the staff table. "Probably thinking about all the snotty Slytherins you're descended from who'd be appalled. And being pleased as punch that you're in her house, of course." Desi remembered when Chance had been sorted into Hufflepuff, how excited her mum had been. Seemed like there was no shortage of Hufflepuffs coming from the traditional families these days. Which was fine by her. She might not've been thrilled to be separated from her brother when she was sorted, but it hadn't been anything against her house, after all.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                          вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                          ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                          уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2042
                                          wιтн - Gid
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 am
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ FIRST YEAR

Gid snorted at the mention of Jack and Will. It was probably for the best that he hadn't gotten Gryffindor or Slytherin, because then their housemates would have had to put up with them constantly teasing and pranking one another. He liked the Hawthorne twins well enough, but he was also.... pretty glad he wasn't their little brother. They were a lot, and that was coming from someone who prided himself on being an annoying older sibling. "Who hasn't been corrupting me since birth?" he snickered. "I'm surrounded by bad influences." Of course, that depended on your definition of 'bad', but he definitely knew a lot more vampires and half-vampires than the average wizard.

When Desi pointed out her happy looking mother, Gid enthusiastically waved in Aunt Ada's direction. "The first Hufflepuff Edgeworth," he smirked. "That kinda makes me the biggest rebel ever, right?" Not that he would have been very upset if he'd been sorted into Slytherin instead, but it was nice to be different. If he'd been in the same house as his parents he would have had to live up to their reputations- and Gid didn't have to interrogate them about their school years to know that they had been- 'high achievers'. They may not have followed every single rule all the time, but you didn't get to be prefects, then heads, by being totally contrary to authority. "Knowing Mum, she'll be all 'I knew it!' and Dad will be rolling his eyes."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:07 am
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Thoughts
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Mass Chaos, Apparently
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? But I wanted to be Ravenclaw

Kameron was genuinely floored. Iggy got Ravenclaw, but he.. got Hufflepuff? This wasn't part of the plan. Kam was the one that liked quiet and school, Iggy was the hellion with a trillion friends. This was... wrong. Maybe the hat just got them mixed up? With a frown, the older twin walked to his house, frowning as his robes colored to match that of his new house. He sat down where the other first years were joining, sending a look to his brother as if to ask "what the hell happened?!" They were supposed to be in the same house, or at least the ones they wanted. Not... whatever the hat thought it was doing.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:41 pm
We've gone way too fast for way too long
And we were never supposed to make it half this far
And I lived so much life, lived so much life
I think that God is gonna have to kill me twice

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff │ second year │ halfblood

Lena was excited to be back at Hogwarts, and was now impatiently waiting for the Sorting to end so they could eat. That candy on the train, while delicious, had been far from filling. And not that she hadn't enjoyed her summer vacation with no homework or class, but she'd also been stuck babysitting her younger siblings much of the time, especially since Treva had, in her own words 'gotten the hell out of dodge' after graduating. Lena loved Steffan and Winnie, but hanging out with a grumpy eight year old and and a clingy five year old was not her idea of 'summer fun'. At least she'd gotten to hang out with Anwen a lot. Finding herself seated near a new Hufflepuff who looked more than a little down in the dumps, she offered the first year a quick wave. "I'm Lena," she said cheerfully, even if her stomach was growling. "Welcome to Hufflepuff! You're super lucky, we have the best common room and the house elves like us best," she added in a stage whisper.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Woke up on the wrong side of reality
And there's a madness that's just coursing right through me
And as far as the time, far as the time
Not sure I'm there yet but I'm certain I've arrived

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:19 pm
User Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lena
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? But I wanted to be Ravenclaw

Kameron simply got a confused look in return from his brother, leading him to nervously gnaw on his lip. It was a trait his mother always tried to get him to cease, but he didn't think it bad. Occasionally, it left his lip a bit swollen, but that just happened when he was really under pressure. Taking a deep breath, the newly fledged Badger tried to formulate a plan. Maybe he and Iggy could just switch outfits. Literally no one would ever know. They only had one friend, and he was pretty sure she had no idea which was which. A girl looked over at him, then introduced herself as Lena. It was a nice name, if nothing else. "Kameron. It's nice to meet you." It was good that he always sounded even-toned even when he was in varying emotional states. Lena welcomed him to the house, conspiratorially whispering that they had the best Common Room and that the house elves liked them best. "A nice place to call home might be good... but I still don't see how I'll ever fit in here." He turned his gaze down, sighing heavily. He didn't know how to express his feelings to someone he didn't know... that was always Iggy's job.

The Forgotten Weasley

Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:55 pm

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

Lena blinked a little at Kameron's fairly neutral tone. Wow, maybe he was really upset about something. Or just didn't feel like talking. Too late. Oh no. He'd clearly been expecting, or eagerly awaiting, another house. That wasn't very uncommon, but it was... Well, usually people did end up getting over it. Eventually. Besides, she felt like Hufflepuff had plenty to recommend, although she was trying not to come across as too 'rah rah go team'. "Well... our house motto kind of is 'accept everyone, no matter what'," she said in bemusement. "How come you don't feel like you'll fit? I mean, I know people say we're all happy go lucky idiots," she grinned, "or just plain bubbly, but not everyone is like... amazing with Herbology or loves making new friends. My mum was in Hufflepuff too, and she's pretty quiet and reserved." Not that her mother wasn't also loyal and hardworking and patient, but she definitely was a lot less energetic and cheery than Lena. Especially since... well, especially in recent years.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lena
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate being confused over

Kameron looked over at Lena as she continued, saying Hufflepuff tended to accept all. He didn't know if he wanted to be accepted simply because Hufflepuff was the dump site for all the kids that didn't fit in elsewhere. She continued, questioning his reasoning for why he didn't feel like he belonged. Good, questions and reasoning he could handle, even if it seemed like the hat had mixed him with his brother. "Because friendliness and kindness... I never feel they're my strong suits, you know? Logic, patience, intellect... that's what I do. But... is it possible the hat mixed people up? I've always been confused for my brother, I just need proof that it's really supposed to be me here." He looked back at Iggy, then turned his attention to the girl. Lena seemed like she genuinely wanted to help him feel better about his sorting, and he really appreciated that.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? The Sorting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder who I'll meet today

Elijah was glad to be back at school. Sure, he didn't get to eat dinner with his sister and he already missed his parents, but he knew the year would just be great. He looked around at all the other Hufflepuffs, old and new, and decided to sit right in the middle of the table. Surely here he'd have a great chance to meet someone new and make friends, which was something he always enjoyed. So what if he accidentally stole from people sometimes. Usually once he explained himself and apologized a bunch of times, people didn't care too much. At least he'd always have a smile to offer.

Diamond Wales

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:57 pm

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

Lena shrugged. "I definitely wouldn't say all Hufflepuffs are friendly. Plenty of good people out there who aren't, you know... overflowing with cheer and good will for their common man," she snickered. "I mean, maybe it's kind of sacrilegious, but I'm sure the Hat's made some... questionable decisions in the past. But I can't read your mind. My big sister says the Hat tends to give you what it thinks you need, though, not what you want. So maybe it just thought you'd get more out of being in Hufflepuff in the long run than being in Ravenclaw with a bunch of people just like you."

She really couldn't say much about logic or intellect, since she'd never been very logical, and while she wasn't a terrible student, she wasn't great either. But if he was looking for some unquestionable proof that he belonged in Hufflepuff... he probably wasn't going to get it. "Everyone always told me I'd be in Hufflepuff, so it wasn't really a surprise for me, but my brother got Gryffindor...," she smiled thinly, "and all offense intended, my brother's a total arsehole who doesn't have a chivalrous bone in his body. But I guess he is sort of brave... he's definitely not scared of anyone or anything." Madoc might have mellowed out over the years, but they were never going to be close.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                          уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                          вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                          уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                          ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceDesi gave Gid her best pout, fluttering her eyelashes ever so slightly. "But I'm the best source of corruption, right?" she asked, whining slightly. "I know my parents are boring, but I'm fun." Honestly, Desi was pretty sure she and her brother would tie for corrupting forces, but they were kind of a package deal anyway. No one else in the family was quite as bad as they were, except maybe Eve and Melody. But she didn't think Gid saw a lot of them, anyway. And as much as Desi liked her aunts, they managed to grate on even her nerves. Half of her ability to behave herself at times came from asking if she was acting like Eve. If the answer was yes, she usually tried to pull back, at least a little. She might be a brat, but she didn't want to be a b***h, and Eve... well, she had her moments, that was for sure.

spaceShe smiled fondly as her mother waved back at the two of them, looking every bit as thrilled as she'd expected. Ada always took someone close to them being sorted into her house as a personal win, like the force of her cheer alone could brighten the entire next generation. It was... sort of inspiring, but also a bit hysterical. Not that Desi would ever tell her mother either, of course. She had a reputation to maintain.
                                          "Oh, yeah," she agreed enthusiastically. "We should get you a leather jacket! I got one this summer. We could match!" She was joking, mostly, although actually the idea of her little cousin in a little leather jacket was actually sort of adorable. Now she kind of wanted to get him one.

spaceMeanwhile, she could just imagine the responses at the Edgeworth house. And the manor, come to think of it.
                                          "Your dad will almost definitely blame my mum," she said firmly. "And Aunt Nell and Aunt Rose, but you know he can't resist blaming my mum for stuff. I bet your grandad will be excited, though. Wasn't he a Hufflepuff?" Desi was pretty sure Dustin Aldred had been a badger. She didn't know him, of course, could probably count the times she'd been in his presence on one hand, but she seemed to recall him having very Puff-like energy. Aunt Mari had some of it too, though it was definitely overpowered by her Slytherin-ness. "I bet your mum'll be pleased, though. Basically all her friends except your dad were Hufflepuffs, she must have a thing for them or something." Just like her own mother had a thing for Slytherins, go figure. It certainly made the family interesting.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                          вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                          ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                          уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2042
                                          wιтн - Gid
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games