Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein nodded with a sigh as he released Doki and said," You are correct I was not the only Uchiha here. There was my wife and my cousin. Fuyu and Zetsu Uchiha respectfully. My wife was slain in battle in service to this village. My cousin is assumed the same though I could never get a straight answer even with my position." His face was hard as he spoke of the honored dead. It was a touchy subject but one the young man deserved to know about. Keins expression grew to one of utter annoyance as the boy spoke up. He had heard of the Inazuka's promotion to Jounin but would never have authorized it or permitted it if given the option but with his leave of absence he was not give said choice. He nodded at the boy and said," It seems there is something you would like to say. That is unless the CAT has your tongue." It was a deliberate shot at his clan and Kein knew it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 pm

User Image
Jace Raigyo
Genin // Ninjutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 270/270 // Ryo: 0 // AC: 0

Jace nodded as he thought of something and turned his attention back to Doki with a glimmer in his eye. The sudden turning towards her had made him catch her staring at him and sort of made him blush as well stopping him from talking before he heard his teacher speak about the "Damn Uchiha". He had also heard Kein retaliation back to him and suddenly decided that it was best that he stay out of this for he feared disrespecting his teacher and his idol. So what is your name? Mine is Jace Raigyo. He looked at Doki and smiled as he had moved slightly away from the other two in case a fight broke out. He was after all a genin and definatly didn't stand a chance in his book.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:34 pm

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 215/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Her eyes was still glued to him. Seeing him as a debonair mystery with his aloof and guarded nature. It was all so magical for Doki. She simply nodded every two seconds he started speaking. "Jace Raigyo...-Ah. Sorry. Nice to meet you Raigyo-san. My name is Kodoki Dokijima. People just call me Doki for short." And like her nickname, her heart did indeed beat. He was interested enough to want to know her name! Her smile widened, her heart already worn on her sleeve. Though.. her senses naturally picked up trouble. A green noser, maybe, but it was her job to keep certain things in check. Then again... The green haired girl did just say that she'll put more faith and trust in Kein from now on. Hopefully Kein would see that Kyo is already injured and aggravated. Hopefully...Dear god, just hopefully they wouldn't go so far.

Moving on, Doki glanced back to Jace again. A slightly goofy but now nervous and conscientious expression riddled her face. "Oh, wow..sorry. I don't think I've really seen much of you. Are you a new genin?" She asked, a second late in addition to missing his flustered appearance as well.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo gripped his nose, stopping it bleeding so he wouldn't go anemic infront of Kein. He had a lot of close encounters with Kein, one being he could of been pumbled to the ground when he hurt Dai on 'accident'. A couple times was fighting with other villagers including other Uchiha's. "I-I thought you vanished! Wait...Fuyu-sensei is dead...?" He frowned, sad a bit at that cause he had been told Fuyu was MIA. She had been his anbu teacher, he mumbled a bit under his breath, mostly curses cause he never got told the truth it seemed. "Well...welcome back I guess Kein...I see you met my student Jace...he already looks strong as me from the training I gave him!" He, again, tried to impress someone with boasts.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein smirked to himself about the change in attitude within Kyo. It was normal and bored the ever living crap out of the elder Uchiha. Kein nodded and said,"Yes god how far out of the loop are you. She fell at the gates of the city itself." He stifled another statement of explicitness instead said," Yes, I can see that. However when the measure is you I am sure my daughters could claim that statement as well and they aren't even in the academy yet." Kein didnt know why he disliked Kyo and he probably never would stick around the boy long enough to ask him or find out.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

User Image

xxxxxxKyo's jaw dropped, hmph, he never got any respect! He smirked though, trying to hold that grudge back. "I know for a fact your daughters are very... energetic...heh...beautiful too, I'd date them if I wasn't gay." He hoped his student wouldn't be shocked from hearing that. The comment about them being energetic ment he already examined them like Dai but it was a lie because he never met them before. Kyo's inspecting was, groping, undressing, ect.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace looked at his teacher and his idol and shrugged before looking back towards Doki. Something about her was causing him to loose all thought about what he was doing. Jace suddenly took hold of her hand as he leaned in and whispered to her in her ear trying to be private, Wanna go somewhere a little more private? Perhaps some place that we could get something to eat? He smiled as he looked her in the eyes waiting for her to answer.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai noticed Kein's wave but as soon as his attention was on her he was swarmed again. Letting out a low chuckle the woamn stood straight up again brushing herself off putting the paper Jace gave her in her booty-shorts pocket. Running a hand through her silky pony tail she figured it'd be pointless to waste anymore of her life waiting on a man that was too busy for some things. Making her way to the dojo doors to go take a look at the missions board.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Wow. Just...wow. Her heart gave out miles before when he suddenly closed in. His hand over hers, his voice tickling her ear. Giving her a near eargasm. Dumbfounded with delight, Doki could not muster up a proper expression. But then the realization shot through her skull, with half blaring eyes, almost tearful. She faced him. Feeling sorry already. "Maybe some other time. You see, I'm waiting on my student for today. He should be returning soon from lunch." Doki looked away, shy from what he might think and for time to internally curse at herself for this misfortune and shame. Damn.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace smiled sweetly as he slipped a small note into her hand as he he straightened back up. Well then I will find you again. He then turned towards his teacher and his idol, Well Sensai I will be heading around the Village. I just wanna get a look around. It was nice meeting you Kein. With one last look at Doki he winked and left heading towards the streets. If Doki now looked at the note that was given to her she would just simply see that he gave her his apartment number and where the spare key was hidden. There was also a small little note scribbled down, Come anytime

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:31 am

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki arrived again, pausing as he came in when he saw all the people, his face going a little cloudy as he spotted his teacher among them all "Doki-sensei...?" he asked, walking up to her with slow, hesitant steps. He wasn't sure who this other man was but Kyo was there and that was always a reason to be cautious for him. He had a food container with him that smelled of something noodley and crunchy "I'm back from lunch...."

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm

User Image

xxxxxxKyo held back laughter at Doki and Jace, someone had a crush. "Awww, wait Doki...are you really a girl?" He took a peek in her shirt before getting up when Haki came in, didn't need the boy to kick his *ss more for being a pervert to his sensei. "Mmm, that smells good...you going to eat that Haki?" Through the blood in his nose that was drying up, he could smell that food.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 pm

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

"Its for sensei!" Haki snapped then looked outraged as he realized what Kyo had just done "You-!" he spun on one heel and lashed out with a single well placed kick to Kyoishi's groin "You're a disgusting pervert! Even if you are gay, don't peek at girls!" clearly he'd learned something from being around more girls recently. And he'd obviously become slightly more protective of his teacher.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

User Image

xxxxxxKyo grumped about the food being for Doki and didn't except the kick until it landed and he fell back gripping right there all curled up. "God dammit!! I still need these even if I'm gay! Hmph! Your lucky you don't have any or I'd do the same! Maybe I could...heh...check?" He smirked at Haki, he did have to pretend he was still looking for a mate because why would he want people to know he got to see Sypher secretly? "Hmph...I miss the other kid...he was nicer to me down there than you are..." He mumbled it a bit, he had missed that.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

The idiosyncrasy idea never occurred to her. The ripening doubt of infatuation or fat cat love. Too busy feeling the burn coursing through her hand where his last touch had left her, Doki hadn't heard her student nor was aware of Kyo's innappropriate blouse traipsing until their growing shouting. Casually she swept her hand through the coarse of her fluffy hair. Her fingertips seeming to get tangled by her naturally wild array of light fluff. A strand she fingered, figuring the dye was starting to fade. Perhaps she could straighten it more often. Improve her appearance. Why not?

Her eyes flashed back into reality with Haki damn near splititng Kyoishi's inguinas. Her baffled expression bit back a silly expression, trying her best to look serious. Though she often held a blank one without really trying anyway. This was new.. She had known Haki to be a polite and mild mannered boy but lately Kyo's been spicing him up lately. A small fragment of a secretly happy grin broke over her stiff features. Maybe I don't suck so much as a teacher after all.. If he chose to see any value in her as a teacher, then Doki had to work for it also. Jace's note had been placed into her satchel and now she placed her goggles over the top of her head, pushing back her frumpy bangs. Clapping her hand, Doki walked inbetween them.

A hand settling over Haki's shoulder for a friendly pat while with the other gently pushing away Kyo's forehead. "Go along home and rest like I told you to ya mini Squidgit. We've got work to do." Doki then saw the object in Haki's grip. "Had a good lunch, Haki?" She asked, reverting back to her monotone expression. Thinking in her mind, if he had eaten, then they ought to wait a few more minutes for his metabolism to finish up. Though his body structure wasn't the norm for most boys his age. After all there were some boy chemistry freaks like Kyo. But anyway. In order for Haki to continue his next branch of training with the particular style, he'd have to defeat an opponent in a spar match on more time after the initial mastery of the techniques. Kyo was a bit bruised up with the way he was, and Doki felt as though she wasn't the best opponent for him to grow on.

"For the time being, let's try doing another style. Do you have some in mind?" She didn't want to exactly go about his selection process by suggesting it for him. Either in fear of his being susceptible to passive pressure or for him to start broadening his plane by making the choice himself. Though a little more training and she would certainly bring up the Black Leg Style. His kicks were lively, that's for sure.
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games