Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm
Can you get the dragons close to each other?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm
iOath
Can you get the dragons close to each other?

You're part of sand now? Woohoo! The blast won't be enough to destroy both, or they'll regenerate.

Ergo has already apparently handled the lava dragon. o.o She has a HUGE snake, swallowed the thing in minutes. xD.

And she also smashed the lightning dragon to bits too, but in 5 posts it will regenerate...Yeah, lightning dragon. - _ -  

Desin Slight

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Winterwolf78
iOath
Like...Team Rocket style?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that was awesome.

and Sorry Chez, but James was underground.

Yeah, and san was in the castle, and bast wasn't there. Devin an dread ain't got no scuse razz it would have at least caused the sky to flash, plus the boom  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 pm
@Gan
I read your post, but when you just wake up you tend to forget other details. o.o

I'll make it so that next post I'll go, all, OMG. Assplosions! - _ -  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm
Chezmonkey

Yeah, and san was in the castle, and bast wasn't there. Devin an dread ain't got no scuse razz it would have at least caused the sky to flash, plus the boom

a blinding, crippling flash burning_eyes .... byakugan's one true weakness sweatdrop it don't matter where i stand. I can see everything eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 pm
Chezmonkey
Winterwolf78
iOath
Like...Team Rocket style?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that was awesome.

and Sorry Chez, but James was underground.

chez. you seem to be forgetting i am a miyamoto. wierd and odd are just a part of the lowly person's life for us... lol. i've seen wierder in my travels. that's my excuse. oh and i was a dome... and several pieces of armor and one weapon.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 pm
dreadno

chez. you seem to be forgetting i am a miyamoto. wierd and odd are just a part of the lowly person's life for us... lol. i've seen wierder in my travels. that's my excuse. oh and i was a dome... and several pieces of armor and one weapon.

eek that explaines my my boots are squishie.... hey lucas really is under foot. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Question!

You people with the "speed us up, slow them down" idea: Did you get it from the Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer? 'Cuz seriously, that came out a while ago, and pretty much the exact same tactic was used by the main character.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 pm
you'd have to ask baron. lol. he'd planned on using me in this method. so i'm giving him a reason to do so in character. but... ya ask baron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm
Ergo War
Question!

You people with the "speed us up, slow them down" idea: Did you get it from the Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer? 'Cuz seriously, that came out a while ago, and pretty much the exact same tactic was used by the main character.

Air space control babylon for the WIN!!! blaugh yeah, thats also where my char middle name comes from... not going to lie i was also going to use sky lord armies too.... don't hate me THEY"RE SOO AWSOME!!!  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War
Question!

Air space control babylon for the WIN!!! blaugh yeah, thats also where my char middle name comes from

OwO *High-five!*

Biscuit Hammer is quite literally the best manga I have ever read. That's where I got the Princess golem from, and I used to have an Amamiya Yuuhi golem as well before I turned him in to a spear. Also, Bast read the entire series while she was Raikage in the HV, and that knowledge just sort of migrated over here, so she's completely aware of what goes on in those sorts of situations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 pm
Ergo War
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Ergo War
Question!

Air space control babylon for the WIN!!! blaugh yeah, thats also where my char middle name comes from

OwO *High-five!*

Biscuit Hammer is quite literally the best manga I have ever read. That's where I got the Princess golem from, and I used to have an Amamiya Yuuhi golem as well before I turned him in to a spear. Also, Bast read the entire series while she was Raikage in the HV, and that knowledge just sort of migrated over here, so she's completely aware of what goes on in those sorts of situations.

your golem and my char share a name, I'm Manfread Amamiya, but i for got to use Amamiya when i first introduced my self redface *meets High-five* it is the best. I kinda want to use hotengeki as my custom air palm  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm
I noticed. XD It's fine. Has your character read the manga? If not, he should, just to have something to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm
Ergo War
I noticed. XD It's fine. Has your character read the manga? If not, he should, just to have something to do.

did not know the manga existed in this world... he will now or i'll die trying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm
It should. XD Bast reads a crap ton of manga, manhwa, and comics. She even gets the weekly Shounen Jump, but doesn't read Naruto because she thinks it's an unreal caricaturization of shinobi. Didn't get past chapter one, nor did she realize that its serialization didn't go past five chapters before this world's Masashi Kishimoto was assassinated.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games