Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Just as Edajin was about to turn away, he saw a girl waving and trying to catch his attention. When he looked, it seemed almost as if she wanted him to come closer. Swallowing slightly, he took a glance over his shoulder before silently walking to where she and Uriel were, his eyes glancing her up and down while he waited for her to speak. This was the first time a girl had wanted to talk to him.

With: Corabell, Uriel

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell and Edajin] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel looked on as Corabell tried to wave Edajin over. He doubted the dark haired boy would comply. "I'm not sure he'll come over," he told her quietly. "I don't think Edajin likes crowds very much. I guess it's worth a try, though." He glanced over at the boy again. To his surprise, the boy came over silently. "Hi Edajin," Uriel greeted him friendly, still shocked that Corabell had managed to get him to come over.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Xadyn-C

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.

Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Second Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette smiled and nodded quietly, shaking Shayna's hand lightly. "It's nice to meet you, too." Yvette noticed that she was being a bit more extroverted this year, which surprised her a bit. Maybe it was because all of this wasn't so brand new anymore, and she knew a few people from last year. Either way, she had high hopes for this new school year. "I can't wait to meet our new teachers and learn all kinds of new things," she mused to herself with a soft glow in her eyes. After all, learning was her favourite part of school, it always has been. Though having friends was nice, she always looked forward the most to learning something new in her classes every day. She was definitely the rare nerd of Gryffindor house.

With: Iris, Shayna

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi grinned unrepentantly as Annabeth scolded him before he was engulfed in a tight hug which he eagerly reciprocated. He shrugged when he was asked about Bradley, having haven't seen him since he stepped off the train. "No idea. I thought he was behin' me but I haven' seen him. But I umm....I kinda gotta ask ya somethin'." Here the Hufflepuff had spots of color on his cheeks. He had been thinking about this for a while actually, but it had become more apparent when he had visited the boy over the summer. "I-I was thinkin' of asking Bradley out." Tobi blinked. It was wasn't as weird saying it out loud as he had thought.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin's eyes looked up quietly to the boy as he came closer, his chest starting to feel a bit tight. "H-hi.." he spoke quietly, keeping his eyes low. He wouldn't normally have put himself into a social situation, except that he knew he would feel a bit safer in the company of someone who was somewhat familiar than over there in a crowd of unknowns. 'Though at least amongst those who are unknown, I simply blend in without notice,' he thought to himself.

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Jason quirked an eyebrow at the redhead. "Oh, I had quite a bit of fun, actually. Got some Whomping Willow Saplings that nearly took my eye this summer, and the pup dropped by as well after a bout of baby-induced insomnia. Not sure about how much you would call fun, but the saplings were fun to wrestle." Jason gave Akira a rare smile.

--------------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

heather030595

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Hi," Corabell said softly. It looked like this boy was even more shy than she was...or just not used to making himself speak up anyway. "I'm Corabell Kiremono, nice to meet you," she introduced herself.

The Forgotten Weasley
Xadyn-C

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Uriel Scott and Edajin Tarot
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel and Edajin
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin stepped off the train, nearly tripping. She had fallen asleep and didn't realize the train had stopped for a few minutes. She was beginning to worry though, she hadn't seen Gracie the whole time. Cait frowned slightly at the thought of her best friend not being at Hogwarts. That'd be horrible...The Gryffindor adjusted her skirt slightly, deciding that she'd need to start incorporating jeans into her uniform. She scanned the crowd and managed to stumble back, running into someone. 'Bloody hell, I did it again...' She thought to herself as she turned around to apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--Gracie!" Caitlin hugged the now violet haired girl she called a best friend. "You're here!" She smiled, glad to see her friend after what seemed like forever.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:01 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell and Edajin] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel decided he had better say something to keep things from getting too awkward. Both Corabell and Edajin were obviously shy. "So, um, how did you like the train ride?" he asked, trying desperately to start a conversation. He shifted awkwardly, glancing between his two companions.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Xadyn-C

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.

Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin felt his throat tighten slightly again, forcing his head into a slight nod before he spoke. ".. Edajin.. Tarot," he said simply, averting his eyes back to the ground. With an inward growl to himself, he gathered his focus and looked up with sharp and willful eyes. 'Stop being such a coward,' he scolded himself inwardly. 'You are more than this, and you have to ACT like more than this if you want anyone to respect you.' Looking back to the girl, he nodded firmly while he forced his eyes to make solid contact. After all, she'd wanted to meet him.

When Uriel spoke, he turned his eyes in that direction, his mind fumbling for something to say. ".. It was boring," he stated simply. Being unused to normal social constructs, he wasn't sure if this was an appropriate answer or not, but he figured that when all else failed, he should just go with the truth.

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ should have known this was coming. Jaslyn stopped him in his tracks, claiming his neck with her slender arm that could slither their way around him in a heartbeat. Gah, why did she do this to him? Torture him in this way. Still, his arms found their way around her thin frame, and he looked down at her with a slight smirk. "Well... Maybe not completely sick of me." She kissed his nose and he reddened. Another one of her superpowers against him. Shifty brown eyes glanced at the students around them. He didn't want to share Jaslyn, but he had to at the moment. "Uhh... Well, something... happened. My rat, umm... Jaslyn, Charm is dead. Don't tell Cecille, okay? I don't know how she'll take it." He frowned, instantly missing his beloved pet. The creature had been his friend when no one else would be. That is, until he found Jaslyn. Maybe it was meant to be that way, he figured.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna was glad to receive a hug from her friend, but not so glad to hear that he had not seen Bradley. Hmm. That was odd, wasn't it? They were always together, weren't they? She wondered if something was the matter, or if maybe he just got lost on the train while searching for his friend. Either way, he wasn't here now, and he needed to be. Tobi asked his question, and Anna noted his reddening cheeks. It made her smile, his question and his blush. How adorable! "You totally should, Tobi. You guys are so freaking cute when you're together. You have my full support on this." She would have to write about this story for sure. Two best friends falling for each other and the awkwardness that would ensure. What a great story!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked as a girl bumped into her and looked to find herself face to face with her best friend. A soft smile graced her lips and she hugged her best friend as the girl practically attacked her. Gently she pried the girl off of her after a long hug and nodded her head. "Of course I'm here. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked with a small chuckle. She was glad for her superior vampire strength, because she doubted she would have been able to struggle lose of Cait's hug without it. She of course had been careful to be gentle and not hurt the fragile human. She listened quietly for a few moments to soft thump of Cait's heart before speaking again. "I've missed you Bird. I have a lot to tell you." She ran pale fingers through the side ponytail she had created and blinked in thought. 'And some things I want to tell you... but can't.'  She finished her sentence in her head silently and blinked vibrant blue eyes at Cait.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris seriously needed his head examined. Why else was he up on the roof of the building watching the students get into boats and carriages. Oh yeah, he was watching for his sister, right? He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Phantom would kill him, he just knew it. He was possibly exposing himself. However, the desire to see at least one person in his family drove him up here on the roof. Now he just needed to find her. "Come on Tria, where are you?"

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Conflicted
OOC: ...
--------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin shrugged, "Well, you weren't at the station and I hadn't seen you since last year. I guess I was just worried I'd lost you." She frowned a little. "I have a lot to tell you too. Oh, I got something for you and in honor of you." She reached into her pocket for the necklace she had gotten her friend. Once Gracie took it, she held out her right wrist, revealing the tattoo she had gotten. It was of small birds. "When my cousin got his new one, I talked him into getting one myself. It's for you. Sort of. I mean, it's on me, but it's for you..." She said awkwardly, still trying to figure out a way to explain herself.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games