Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:09 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Loads of people
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This will be great

Nani wandered onto the pitch, her long hair tied into pigtails today. She began her elegant yoga-like stretches, balancing happily in the sunshine. It was going to be a very good day for a game, she was sure. At least, she knew the sun would be on their side, provided it didn't blind the Hufflepuffs.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:18 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian jogged on to the pitch per his usual exuberance. They so had a shot at winning. He was totally going to try and help them win! Hopefully no broken legs this time!

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Aiming at

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am
Shake without a sound
Our feet are safer on the ground
You keep your wits about you
When I'm around
Shake without a sound

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie wanted to win this, since it was her very last game and they'd lost the last one to Gryffindor. It wasn't so much that she had anything to prove but that she just wanted to go out on a positive note, rather than a disappointed one. She started her stretches, hoping for the best.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Our feet are safer on the ground
Past the point of poetry now
Gilding the lily
It's hard for you to wear
This kind of shame

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:41 am
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella was confident they could win this one. Slytherin was an under-experienced team at the moment, and Hufflepuff was far more balanced out. Besides, they were coming back from a loss even more determined than before. The blonde girl smiled briefly at her teammates before starting her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:43 am
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista was not going to lose. They'd won their first game against Ravenclaw, lost the second against Gryffindor, and now they had to beat Hufflepuff, or her first year as captain would go down as a joke. Nevermind that she had two years left with which to secure the cup. She didn't want her team to lose confidence in her as their fearless, slightly neurotic leader..

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:11 pm
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will jogged out to the pitch ready for his last game of the season. He had pretty much gotten over any nerves he'd kept from the start so now he was just anxious to get flying.

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili ran out onto the field thankful she wasn't the last one this time but still mentally kicking herself for being late. This time though she'd merely lost track of time talking to one of her theater friends before realizing she had to be on the field. When she arrived she sighed and got ready with some stretches.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance was late, but he had gotten into his head a song he'd wanted to write down. He however still needed to work on the lyrics, but at least he had the preliminaries down. Standing with his teammates, he waited for the rest of the players to show or the game to start.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, I'm ready.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch had a mixed season thus far. First the win against Gryffindor, and then the loss to Ravenclaw. He was pissed that yet again, the stupid giraffe had beat him. However, this time he was against his yearmate and Byuch smirked, knowing he'd beat him before and could do it again.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen Slytherin and Hufflepuff both take a win and a loss, and she wondered who would come out on top this game. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Snakes versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch immediately shot into the air, searching out the snitch. Hopefully he could find it and catch it before Charlie could.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance was in the air when the quaffle went up, and he started looking for targets. Spotting Byuch, he took aim, hoping to hit the half-goblin. Thankfully they weren't fighting each other anymore, otherwise this would have been awkward.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: 16 (Missed!)

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, I'm ready.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 10, 4, 3, 10, 6, 5, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:34 pm
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will shot off after the quaffle to try and get to it before another Hufflepuff chaser.

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was up in the air and begin it seemed Byuch had already spotted it. Curses!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 25 (spotted!)
                                                                            Chase: □□□
                                                                            Catch: □□

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was up in the air and near immediately thier seeker Byuch was it trouble. Shooting over he hoped to defend and send it back at Chance

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Total roll: 17 (save but miss)
                                                                            Aiming at Chance

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games