Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:52 am
Welcome all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:04 am
Hello, new here also and thanks for the invite whoever invited me smile  

The Perfect Sonnet

Fairy Pagan Goddess

Divine Dragon

31,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:07 am
Hi, I'm Fairy, I'm a Pagan. I like to read and write and play video games. I have been a pagan for 4 years now. My dream is to get fairy or butterfly wings. I have been on Gaia for 7 months, but 3 months ago my account was hacked into and I had to start over again  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:03 pm
*got a random invite so thought WHY NOT!!!!*

been on gaia like a month......spend all my time watching the little scary 12yo kids doing odd things in town >_< (do their parents know what they do on here!!!!)  

Feral_Lobo

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:04 pm

Howdy Howdy! Im Abby, or 'Choccy.' Im 14 years old and live in SC.
I enjoy being random! And smelling WINDEX. Oh yes..
I just got invited to the guild like.. less than a minute ago!
xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:09 pm
um... I'm new...
yah... you can just call me by my username... Mari_Lambo...

some people call me Mari... or Lambo... and sometimes Miss Lambo... so yah... um... i guess there not really much... I bad with small talk so yah... thanks for inviting me to this guild ^_^

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

Le Valiant Game Master

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:58 pm
Hi all!
My name's Bethany. (It's in my profile, so I don't care if you know that.) You can call me that, 'May', or 'Blush'. Either one is fine by me. I'm 17 years old and I live in a small town on the edge of NY and PA. I do a lot of volunteer work with a non-kill shelter. I've been fostering animals since February with my family.

I've been on Gaia since August of '04. And I think that's about it for me. If you wanna know something, just ask, I'll be happy to reply.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:01 pm
Hello, I'm BlueberryJoy, and I'm one of the resident older people on Gaia. smile I've been here since last month, and I really enjoy it. My favorite games are Fishing and Word Bump, and I love the forums and guilds.

Thank you for inviting me. 3nodding  

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100

CrimsonKnightSkies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:40 pm
hey whatsup people in new and got the pm randomly so i thought that i might as well join  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:40 pm
HEY EVERYONE!!!! I just started gaia yesterday so im still exploring and trying to get cool things like everyone else... but ya this guild caught my attention so i asked to join and well... here i am!! Im 16 years old .... im a Junior in highschool and well ya o and im male biggrin so just givin a wave ... and by the way ninja NINJAS PWN PIRATES  

Tanoku Nori

btvsgirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:59 pm
hey there, call me shel.
i was invited and thought, well, hey, why not?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Hi You can call me arin. I'm a girl 16 on Nov. 12. 2006.
I've been on gaia for about 2 yrs now maybe?

thx for inviting me.  

Arin FireSin

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,175 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sirenssong

5,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:59 pm
GOD!!! You people are NUTS!! I guess I'll fit right in, huh? Name's Sirenssong, but you can call me Siren or Pixie or whatever you like.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:32 pm
Hello! You may call me Idiot... AI or American or just American Idiot!

I love to draw... I'm 14 so I'm not that good. I am happy to draw anyone who wants me to, just PM me. It will of coarse be complimentry (Free) Unless you tip me <3

I've been on Gaia since March 04' and if my origional account Kogomedemon had been activated, I would have been an 03'

I donate alot, but I HATE it when people ASK me to donate, or hint at it. It mkaes me so mad.

I'm a general nice person... If I do flame someone it's because they really offended me, or it is unintentional.

I like one of a best friend of mines boy friend.

Je Parle francais... Tres mal.

My brother just left for the Airforce 7 weeks ago and I miss him and love him dearly!

I draw portraits all the time, so if you want me to draw the real you, I might if you supply me a photo I can copy. <33

I'm procrastinating for editing my essay right now... (Dot dot dot)

My highschool is BEAST! We get free blocks and I LOVE it so much there.... Oh, I love bugs and can't stand to see people kill them and make them suffer.. It makes me want to hurt them. ;_; Pour bugs.

Now, to my essay!!!  

[American Idiot]

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:37 pm
Welcome! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games