Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:20 am
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The half demon hummed to himself as he waited for Zayid to show up. Just as he noticed Zayid walking over to him, Abu went to stand to greet him. But Zayid was already leaning over him. With a kiss to his cheek the half demon couldn't help but smile. Abu lifted his hand and let it caress Zayid's cheek. Good Morning, habibi~" Abu mused happily to Zayid, especially from the kiss to his cheek. Abu gently patted the towel spot that was empty. Beckoning for Zayid to sit with him. The half demon smiled brightly from the compliment from the other then. "The only stare that matters to me is yours, Zayid" Abu mused to the human. The half demon reached into his own bag, pulling out an extra bottle of water and held it out for Zayid to take. "I also have extra sunscreen or tanning oil if you need any" Abu mused to Zayid happily.

Abu removed his shirt then. His body was the perfect mix of slim and being toned. With it's usual of feminine touches to it. Abu rested back a bit so he would begin to catch some more sun rays. Feeling the warmth on his skin he hummed peacefully. Now laying back to start tanning. "I'm really happy you invited me today.....I really do enjoy time with you" Abu mused as he peaked back over to Zayid through his sunglasses. "And before you tease me again, I plan on taking tomorrow off as well. So I would like to see you tomorrow as well" Abu teased then, this time sticking his tongue out to him playfully. Abu did notice a few people were recognizing who he was. Many of them were lingering around. Hopefully awaiting their moment to speak with him and possibly get a picture from him. But Abu would just ignore them as he normally would. He was here for Zayid and Zayid only. These other people he could care less for right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit:long sleeve off shoulder shirt and booty shorts
Mood: Flirty and playful
Company: Zayid
Thoughts: Mmmm~

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:42 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ Billy was well into a trance by the time, Seth would reach him. A trance brought about by his super-senses working in harmony. Everything seems to be magnified but then was focus on the waves, the breeze, and the animals. Nature danced to its own rhythm, and Billy felt that rhythm keenly. The man breathing is calm and moves to a rhythm perfect balance, but it came to an end when he felt the steps of another. Deducing that this man was the one, he felt the shift in the sand did not go unnoticed. Those movements told Billy this guy was no ordinary walker, thus by the time Seth began to talk Billy wore a smirk on his. '' I guess things are about to get interesting after all'' he thought while moving his covered up eyes on Seth own.

♞ Billy got himself up to s sitting position in one fluid motion taking off his sunglasses in the process. Looking into the man eyes he notices those Ocean Blue'' Cool looking eyes you got their'' he told the man without any tact '' As for sitting here go ahead and I'll do you one better '' shifting the sand next to him Billy essentially made him a bed of sand-like his own. '' You don't look like the type to cause trouble.'' he told the man his expression one of relaxed bliss yet his eyes held the spark of confidence. '' I might as well give you my name Billy T Batson nice to meet you'' he told the man looking up at him with a smile. Before he could say anything else Billy heard a voice calling out to them. His super senses picked up her words it came to him loud and clear. Turning to see the speaker it dawn on him just like the man earlier these guys were not ordinary.

♞Then again there are a lot of unordinary people in this city. The vibe she was giving off it had to be...magic in nature. His senses told him as much then again the male was giving off that wavelength as well. Billy was understanding why he couldn't feel it from this man earlier, he was too focused on the man's amazing footwork. '' This feeling...is magical could be fun to have magical friends '' he thought. Also, the fact that these guys are magic users themselves maybe they could show them some cool spells. Waving to the girl Billy shouted back'' I do! hey, you feel like hanging out with total strangers?'' he said this with a mix of joking humor and carefree tone. As looked at the woman even from this distance, he could make out her features.

♞ He had to admit she was attractive, but he kept his eyes on her eyes mostly. Billy noticed that the woman had interesting tattoos as well, not sure if he should ask her about them later. Somethings are best used with some tact.

OCC: All the better for him smile

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Relaxed

Thoughts:'' Making friends along the way ''

Company: Val And Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

AwkwardGirlhood

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:43 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Lune Beach
With: Billy, a daring woman
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

For a moment Seth wondered if he was perhaps interrupting the man or that they were asleep. Still not long after he spoke up they seemed to smile and came up. At least it would seem they weren't annoyed with Seth, that was a relief. He was taken slightly aback though when the man first thing complimented his eyes. Not that it was the first time that happened. Fans had before as well. Just usually with some more restraint. The Water Magic chuckled a bit at the frankness the guy carried himself with, he liked it. When they created a bed of sand Seth looked surprised but he regrouped himself. "Thank you. I'm glad you are alright with it." he said. The young man smiled when they introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you Billy, my name is Seth Tio'bre." he introduced himself. Before they could shake hands on meeting though they were interrupted by a call from on high.

The Water Magi glanced up and at the environment, only to startle a bit when he saw he woman on the rock nearby. That looked extremely dangerous what they were doing right now. "Shouldn't you be careful up there?!" Seth called back, his voice laced with slight worry revealing the kindness underneath. One wrong move with how they were situated...the young man shuddered to think. It would seem that Billy wasn't to worried though he even made a joke about hanging with strangers. At least it looked like it went alright enough for now. A slight sigh escaped the Water Magi in some relief though he really hoped she would perhaps reconsider her position. Perhaps Seth had spent a little to much time in the safety of his profession. His teacher, while they were alive, had told a lot of times that he had to be careful with his hands. As he needed them to play his instrument.

"I do too." he answered the question. He was tempted to add to it if they could please come down, but he wouldn't. Granted worst case scenario he could perhaps ensure a safe landing for her using his hydrokinesis but he didn't really want to test that theory out. "I'd say, rather than her risking herself up there." he muttered a bit as he sat down on the bed Billy had made for him, perhaps only audible to Billy. Some people really seemed so carefree, or perhaps they were just brave. Personally she struck him as any other woman, but that wasn't to strange considering his orientation. Be it an incredibly daring one.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

AwkwardGirlhood

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:58 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
With: Abu

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

The young man smiled and blushed slightly when Abu caressed his cheek and called him that. It was still almost hard to believe. "You spoil me." he said with a teasing smile when Abu said only his stare cared. Zayid sat down close to Abu on the towel, though he gave them room enough in case they wanted to enjoy the sun. Just as he placed his bag down and looked back at the other he was offered the bottle and he laughed a bit as he showed a bottle of fruit flavored water that he had brought himself. "Looks like we both had the same idea." he said softly to Abu accepting the water from them and placed the drink he brought on the sand within reach of them both as well but out of direct sunlight. "Shukran Habibi" he thanked them in Arabic and smiled when they took off their shirt. It had been a bit since he had seen them like that. And they were ever pleasing to the eye. If he had been a cat Zayid would probably have purred.

"I'm glad you agreed to come. It's great to enjoy some beach and sunshine with you by my side. And to have you all to myself for two days in a row? What more could I ask for?" Zayid said and gently reached out to move some hair aside and cup his cheek and gently caressed his lips. Every moment with Abu was a amazing, if he could have it another day he will definitely be there. "Deal. Just let me know when you want to see me, where and what you want to do. Unless you'd like to me tomorrow at the break of dawn." the young man teased back. He would let the other tan though so he re-positioned himself so he was laying on his side, facing the one that had mesmerized him from the first day. He rested his head on his hand while his elbow was supporting it and for a moment just enjoying this time with Abu at the beach. Of course he had noticed the people staring at the other but since they ignored it, so did he. They didn't really matter to him anyway.

This was their time together and Zayid was determined to make it all about Abu if possible. He was sure they could use the quiet time. Of course he would never ask it so often that they couldn't practice. Zayid knew what music was to his love and he fully accepted that, and the stuff around it, as part of Abu's life.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet
Towel

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Crimson Boho Babe with Daisy Dukes «» Company: Other Beach-goers «» Location: Beach «» Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

It wasn’t no time at all until her voice captured both of the two men’s attention as they turned around to spot her while she sat on the ledge of the beach cliff, meant for jumping. Vasilisa, from a distance, could tell one of the guys was massive like a bear. Every muscle on his body seemed to be toned to a point that wasn’t earthly plausible, and she was a wiccan with knowledge of spells that could enhance the mortal’s body. He smiled and started to wave as he shouted,“ I do! hey, you feel like hanging out with total strangers?” Even his voice was deep enough to carry all the way to her without any vocal disruptions. But his tone was carefree and joyous enough that it got Val to smile a little and wave back at him. “Sure.” She replied with a little laughter in her answer and a shrugged . A normal woman would probably decline the offer to hang out with a hulk of a man that she didn’t know, let alone two strange men. Isa would properly hate this idea, too if he had anything to say about it. But this guy seemed laid-back,fun, and she could work out tomorrow if the weather held up like Larry, the weatherman, predicted on today’s news broadcast.

The other man was unique in his own way too as he stood right next to his giant friend. From Val’s view, the pinkette could make out some of his features. He was definitely more-boyish in frame and build than his companion. His skin was paler too, especially as he started to call out to her in between her conversation with the mountain man. "Shouldn't you be careful up there?!" He asked, clearly surprised that she was sitting on a cliff. “I am!” she shouted back, not realizing how concerned he was for her safety. For her, he was being friendly and even more so when he, too, offered some sunscreen. “Great. Give me a sec.” Val smiled as she got up on her feet and walked to the side, promptly starting the process of navigating herself back to Earth again.

The beach rocks were steep and jagged. But after many years of trekking through the wild as any animal, Val knew how to maneuver herself easily across any terrain. Val had debated for a moment as she walked to the edge of the cliff, whether she should shift or not. However, that would require her to take off her bikini to preserve it from tears and rips and Vasilisa had some dignity. Climbing down was slower as a human, although Val’s feet touched the sand at an amazing time. She let go off the rocks at the bottom of the cliff and turned to the men as she waved before jogging over to their spot. “You mates are life-savers.” The woman smiled as the breeze brushed her hair behind her in mid- air. “My friends call me Val.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Em, Billy is the first person to ever bring the fact that Val has tattoos!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:30 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
AwkwardGirlhood
Rhun Tolihzeh

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

It was already almost noon, and Saorise was just waking up. Working in a bar, she didn't really need to arrive all that early, but still noon to early afternoon was when she should be arriving. She went ahead and took a shower, got dressed, and was about to leave when she decided she may as well double check to make sure. Calling in, she was pleasantly surprised to hear that she actually did not have work today and could do whatever the heck she wanted. She was almost tempted to go back to sleep, but really that would be a waste of a day. Well, she knew Batty had gone off to the beach, so given it was supposed to be a hot day, she would go over there and visit him. She dug through the pile of clothes and looked through the drawers for a bathing suit, cover-up, and a more appropriate neck accessory, taking several minutes to find what she was going to wear. At least changing didn't take too long, though she had to admit the bikini felt just a tad snug on her. Thinking for a moment, she grabbed a bag and stuffed a towel, super high spf sunscreen, but also some hair lightener spray, then proceeded downstairs. She was almost out the door when a thought struck her: it would probably cost a ton to get lunch over there, but at least here it was free even if it did take more effort. Sighing, she went ahead and made herself some lunch, just a simple sandwich and a salad, which she finished off in what felt like seconds, before finally heading out the door.

It was a long long walk to the beach, or at least in her opinion it was too long of a walk, so she headed down to the stable "garage" of her house to seek out Mavourneen. As per usual, the horse seemed cross with her and had no interest in carrying her where she wished to go. "Come on Neen, I cannae walk the whole way there. 'Sides, a beach trip would be bonnie, eh? Almost like back home..." Mavourneen gave a long hard glare, but stayed perfectly still so that Saorise could vault on up and ride him sidesaddle. "That's a good lad, now let's ride on." Mavourneen...completely ignored her, but still he strode forward and unlocked the door of his stable, closed it back, then ran at a gallop towards the beach. He wasn't about to give her his real speed, that was for jobs only, but even still, he was quite fast and could run in such a manner forever. Saorise was casually looking at her phone, texting people, updating social media accounts, even at one point started playing a dating sim; at no point did her attention turn back to the horse or where he was taking her. There was no need: Mavourneen may have been a prickly sort, but he was also pure honesty.

Once they arrived at the beach, Mavourneen slowed down to a walk, alerting Saorise that now was the time to start looking for her man. The crowded sections seemed like a no-go. Sure, he was very friendly and sociable, but he was also totally zen and would probably prefer someplace calm where he could meditate or do image training or whatever other bloody mental things he did. Never made sense to her, but it made him happy, so she was fine enough with him practicing. However, once Mavourneen neared the water, Saorise was able to see her man off in the distance. At that range, a normal person, even with the best of eyesight, would likely have not been able to make out the presence of people, much less been able to identify them, but Saorise wasn't exactly normal people now was she? She could see her beloved Batty, but there also seemed to be another man and a woman with him. Were the two unknowns a couple perhaps? or had they really all three just randomly conglomerated there? She pointed out where they were to Mavourneen, who quickened his pace until he got near the individuals. "Hey there Batty! Surprise! I was able t' make it after all." She was pausing for a moment to give Batty time to be the gentleman and help her down, but if he didn't get the hint she would descend on her own. "Afternoon, all. I'm Saorise, this giant's girl. Cannae say I've met ye two." Eh, there was a time for formality and a time for good old friendliness. This seemed like the latter.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Happy-go-lucky
          Ooc: pls no one spill what kind of critter she is!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 am
~Abu Ayuba~

"The break of dawn you say? And I'm the one that spoils you?" The half demon mused playfully towards Zayid. The caress to his lips made him only smile some more. As the two laid there in the sun, a wave of peace and happiness washed over the half demon. Something he hasn't felt for another person that wasn't his family in a long time. The half demon sighed gently, giving a small stretch as his skin tingled and heated from the warmth of the sun above them. Abu just laid there in silence with Zayid. Enjoying the peace their presence brought along with them. Abu shifted and moved in closer to the other male. Being close to him was comfortable and appealing even more than the last time they were this close.

After a few more moments of being close to him, the half demon sat up then. Running his fingers through his hair and lifting the water bottle with his other hand to his lips. Slowly drinking the chilled water. Clear it was still cold from the goose bumps that trailed down his arms, leg and body. Lowering the bottle from his lips and setting it back down, he turned and inched closer to Zayid. Abu's very own chilled and still wet lips gently pressed into Zayid's very own lips then. Giving him a sweet and gentle kiss before pulling away. "Spend the night with me? I would very much enjoy an entire night and morning with you...." Abu sweetly requested to Zayid then. Slowly pulling a bit further away so he could see the other's face completely. "That is..if that's okay with you" He smiled sweetly to him. His hair falling slowly over his eyes yet again. Luckily his eyes were covered by his sunglasses. So his hair wouldn't get into his eyes.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:22 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

Zayid chuckled when they replied to his tease after he drank some from the water Abu had given him. Though he definitely wouldn't mind being there that early. To him this was absolute bliss. Some quiet time alone, laying on the beach in the warmth of the sun. Their first night together didn't even compare, though it had been a fun and pleasure filled one. When Abu moved closer to him after Zayid had given them some room, the Arab smiled as he looked down towards the other's face. He could feel a tingling sensation in his stomach as he watched them, gently moving his hand caressing Abu's cheek before he gently slid his hand down over their bare sides and resting it on their hip. He lowered his head as well so he lay level with the other as they enjoyed the rays of the sun together. Zayid hadn't thought of bringing shades himself but it didn't bother him much. The moment seemed to end all to quick though when the other sat up to drink some water, nonetheless the young man let go so they could sit up easily and turned on his back for a moment with his right arm under his head.

Zayid closed his eyes for a moment as he relaxed while Abu drank some water. He opened his eyes though when he felt Abu's lips connect to his own and he smiled placing his hand softly in Abu's neck as they kissed. It was a short but loving kiss and the Arab looked up into Abu's eyes when they spoke once more before he laughed softly. It would seem the other went a bit further than break of dawn. "How could I say no to that?" he asked softly and chuckled as he once more moved their hair back a bit, resting his hand on their cheek. His hair was certainly stubborn as always, but it suited the other man. And it wasn't like his own was much better, which was why he would at times tie it back a little. Zayid's only other option would be to cut it off and he didn't want that. He hadn't had his hair short since his time in Egypt. "Of course that is okay with me." he said as he sat up a bit.

"My heart is yours to do with as you please and it overflows with love for you." he said softly switching to Arabic with the last words before he switched back to English. "It would be my pleasure." Zayid whispered in their ear before he kissed them where the cheek and ear connected. One could say Zayid was definitely under a spell. But it was a spell weaved by his own heart which he pretty much lost once he moved to America but then was somehow captured by this handsome Arabian. It had been enough for the young man to make a 180 turn that very first night. Even though he had no way of knowing if he would ever see Abu again. It all worked out somehow.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet
Towel

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:54 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ This guy named Seth seemed to seem like a swell guy just from the interaction and mannerisms he displayed. When he is concern for the woman safety confirms Billy's assessment of him. Billy thought the man the last name was interesting, but he decided to wait to ask him about it. All attention was on this woman whose rock adventure may be dangerous. Billy picked up on the guy's feelings and his words'' Ah, if she falls I'll just use the sand to cushion the fall'' he said rather casually no hint of concern just mellow. In his mind, there was nothing to worry about '' I can tell you're a good man concern for a stranger no less'' Billy stood up at his six ft five hight to stretch. When he was done he heard the words sure reach his ears and he too softly chuckled. Even if she had said no he would have laughed it off, and left it at that, but this lady was going to join them.

'' I hope you don't mind the extra company'' he told Seth as he watched this pink-haired woman move around the rocks with ease. That caught his attention her movements suggested that she had been doing this for years. He could say the same about his body, well once he hit puberty he ended up like this. After that, he started training his body in the ways of combat movement is key When she began to jog though he kept his eyes on her grey pupils, she was even more pretty up close he admitted. This sensation of magic though covered him it was something few humans could ever feel/sense keenly as he. These senses were a blessing and a curse sometimes right now...it was a blessing. Billy had many questions are gods magical beings as well, and by extension was he also half magical then?

♞ Questions for later, for now, Billy pulled out his trusty expensive sunscreen called Eclipse from his beach bag. Handing it over he introduced himself '' Nice to meet you Val my name is Billy'' he told with the same energy he greeted Seth. Billy notice those tattoos again as well, he had to say it '' Nice tatts who did them?'' well at least his tactlessness was not all that rude at least he hoped it wasn't. The big man had many questions for both of them, but the most obvious one was what now? Reaching into his beach bag he pulled out some random soda in classic glass coke bottles. One was blue raspberry and the other gree apple '' You guys like soda? I figured I'd break the ice with these cold drinks sit and talk yeah?'' he asked before a familiar face and voice stun him.

♞ Billy did catch that message Saorise is sending, but what she wore also caught his attention his bae always knew how to dress. Placing the bottle down he didn't want to force drinks into their hands like some frat boy. Billy grabbed Saorise by the waist gently lowering her down to the sand'' Beautiful as always I could go on but...company'' he would have had he not had company. Billy gave Mavourneen a wink of gratitude, he would touch the horse, but that one could be rather unpredictable. Also, he had no appeals/carrots to give which was like the main thing to give to the mighty steed. '' I'm actually glad you made it Rise I just met these two Val and Seth'' he told her in a loving tone, but one that is not obnoxious rather endearing even with his deep voice. Taking in all that just happen the big man was determined to make this event one remember'' Since we're all strangers here let get to know each other....anyone want to go first? Got any strange abilities that want to show off?'' he said while scratching the back of his head.

♞It was one of those moments where you had gotten something, but not sure to proceed with what you had.

OCC: Kind of sad he's the only one o.o because they look freaking cool lol.
In His bag, he had like soda, snacks, extra towels, water, etc basic stuff.

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Mood: Relaxed/ happy

Thoughts:'Maybe I should do something cool?''

Company: Val,Seth , Girlfriend Saorise.

Items:

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

AwkwardGirlhood

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:07 pm
~Abu Ayuba~

The moment Zayid agreed to staying the night; the half demons face lit up with pure joy. The half demon giggled a bit and hugged Zayid then. The swift hug landing him on the humans lap. His arms wrapped around Zayid's shoulders. "What did I do to have someone like you, Zayid?" He asked the other then. So fresh into the reunion and relationship; yet Zayid has been nothing bit loving and accommodating. Showing Abu nothing but support and love. Still sticking around after meeting his crazy brothers so last minute. The demon gave the other arabian a sweet kiss. A small giggle escaping his lips again. Pulling away from the kiss he moved one of his arms from the others shoulders. His hand running through his hair again so it would stop falling in his face. Perhaps it was time for a haircut again. "So, how shall we spend our night together after being here at the beach? Dinner? Movies?" The half demon smiled as his hand rested on the others chest.

The half demon pressed into the other as he was on his lap at this point. Arm around his shoulders and hand still on his chest. The two were a picture fresh out of a love magazine cover or something. Abu gave the other a radiant smile. Using his hand to lift his sunglasses onto his head. Acting as a make shift headband now keeping his hair out of his eyes and face. His brown eyes now fully able to looking to Zayid's. "My heart is all yours. To do whatever as you please, habibi" Abu mused to him sweetly. "I just hope my brothers and their craziness wont scare you away" He teased Zayid then. But it was true his brothers were super supportive and loving. Yet their constant brotherly bickering could prove taxing on someone new to their family dynamic.

Rhun Tolihzeh

LordJaxTheSadistic

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:23 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: -
With: -

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

To be frank, Seth wasn't relieved at all. At least not until the woman would stand firmly on the ground near them. Hearing Billy though he wondered how one could not be worried in such a case. Though he was temporarily distracted when the man stretched. They really were amazingly tall. It was quite interesting.It didn't take long before he looked back at their new companion though. The water magi heaved a sigh of relieve as he looked at her finally standing still. The young man finally shook his head. "No problem at all." he said. Though he hoped she wouldn't do any more dangerous stunts like that anymore. But at least she was safely down now. Now she was safely down on the ground he finally had the sense to look at her more closely now. Of course she looked good, he didn't need to be interested in them to notice that. With her near now Seth finally managed to give her a smile.

"Yes nice to meet you as well Val." the relief clear in his voice. "My name is Seth Tio'bre. I just met Billy myself." He introduced himself as well. He chuckled a bit when she called them lifesavers. Though really Billy was the first to offer her his sunscreen. Still if need be she could borrow his as well. "I'll never decline some soda." he said then and laughed softly. "I brought water and some snacks myself We could share those too." he offered, quite interested in making more friends. It didn't take long though before another person joined their impromptu party. Seth looked up when he heard the horse and he turned to look when he suddenly saw the imposing stallion. In his surprise he stared at it. He wasn't exactly scared of it but it did feel like it was best to stay out of it's way. His curious gaze went to the lady that Billy helped off the horse. She looked pretty unusual as well. But she seemed pretty friendly.

He had given a wave when she had said she was Billy's. But now she was on the ground he smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you." he spoke and looked at her and Billy when he spoke. Seth looked at the others for a moment, though of course considering he was a performer, he then smiled and decided to get this started. "I can start if that helps. My name is Seth Tio'bre and I am a performing violinist. I'm also a Water Magi." he said and made his official introduction. Showing off abilities though, Seth smiled and he turned to the ocean before focusing on the water. When a wave came close enough and broke on the beach he moved his hand up, 'plucking' some water from the spray and formed a bubble in his hand. This was one of his favorite skills to just casually do either way. With some more movements of his hands he allowed the bubble to take the form of a rabbit and a wolf, even a resemblance to the very horse that had rode Billy's girl towards them before he allowed it to turn into vapor after which it dissipated rather quickly since Seth couldn't control it in that state. Hopefully this was a good start for getting to know each other better.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:58 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

Zayid smiled when he saw Abu's face. It felt really good to see them so happy. When the other hugged him and landed in his lap Zayid chuckled and wrapped his arms gently around their waist holding them close. "Trust me, I am wondering the same thing. What on earth did I do to deserve this amazing good fortune." he replied. He had yet to tell Abu about his criminal past. Which made him wonder doubly so what he had done that had allowed him to have such an amazing life now here in Soleil. Once he was kissed, the young man smiled into the kiss as he kissed back, deepening it slightly as he hummed feeling the other in his arms. Even innocent visits to the beach were amazing with Abu. A slight chuckle sounded from him when his lover once more pushed his hair back. Zayid caressed their arm once they leaned back against him and smiled at the question. "All of the above? What do you say?" he spoke as he stared Abu in the eyes.

Perhaps he could find a moment this evening to tell Abu about his past. The way they were going now, he didn't want any secrets for the other. He would have to tell them at some point. Zayid just hoped it would end well. Not that he currently showed any of that worry and he quickly forgot with his love's amazing smile. His heart had definitely increased by triple at least while the other was this close and he was certain Abu could feel it with his hand on his chest, but Zayid didn't mind. The heart they felt would only beat for them. It even seemed to skip a beat when he looked into Abu's eyes with his shades out of the way. "You'll give me a heart attack like this one of these days my love." he teased the other as he smiled. Ah yes, his brothers. They had definitely been a surprise. And they were definitely a rowdy bunch, but they didn't bother Zayid in the slightest. In fact he kind of enjoyed it.

The Arab shook his head gently before leaning in a bit in their embrace and trailed gentle kisses down Abu's neck before he rested his head on their's carefully avoiding the shades as he kissed them there too. "Your brothers wouldn't even be able to scare me away. All I have to do is look at your smile." he said softly and smiled moving down a bit until close to their ear again. "To see you so happy, it truly is the best feeling and best sight. I'll be yours forever, you're stuck with me." he whispered softly as he moved his arms to embrace him a little higher. Still, if Abu wanted to, they could easily get up and out of his arms. Zayid was holding them loosely but lovingly.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet
Towel

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Crimson Boho Babe with Daisy Dukes «» Company: Billy, Seth, and Rise «» Location: Beach «» Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

As both of the men introduced themselves one after the other, Val made a mental note on which was who. Not that they looked alike in any visible way, but made mental notes of every person she met. She had spent a number of years backpacking throughout Europe and had the ability to meet countless people. But some were definitely more interested than others, especially in the town of Soleil where most didn’t appear to be what they seemed.

Anyway, the mountain of a man introduced himself as Billy after grabbing some expensive looking tube of sunscreen called Eclipse from his bag and handed the small bottle off to her. Being hesitant at first to borrow something so costly from a kind stranger but then Val heard Billy’s compliments on her body’s artwork and eventual question about her collection of tattoos, she unscrewed the tube and began to squeeze a moderate amount of the lotion into her right palm of her hand. Billy obviously wanted to make friends with her and Seth, so why not just borrow it? Screwing the cap of the tube back with her left hand on and placing the tube down by her feet, Val began answering Billy’s question about who all did her tattoos.I'm glad you really like them. A couple of my friends did them in Poland, where i'm from, and New Zealand and in uhh…” The pink haired woman started to explain while massaging the lotion into her arms and making her way down to her feet. However, not all of her tattoos were by a single person in one place. So it wasn’t easy to recall on the top of her head, especially while doing something. “In the UK..I think. I usually try getting tattoos or piercings in different places I’ve been to. So yeah, I’m quite the wanderer.” Val finished off with a smile as she reached down, picked up the tube of sunscreen, and walked over to Billy to hand it back to him as he was in the process of rummaging through his bag. "Were you thinking about getting a tattoo yourself?" she asked him, but maybe it wasn't the best time to ask because he was clearly searching for something.

As Billy was doing that, Vasilisa turned back around to see Seth, the boyish man as he stood awkwardly there in the sand with a little between the three of them. He was definitely the introverted type, but he wasn’t shy if he and Billy had broken the ice moments ago while they were so different. “I wasn't going to fall, you know.” the neo-hippie told him, noting the slight change in his voice between when she was on the cliff and now. His voice was calmer she could tell. “But thank you for the concern.” It was the honest truth that she was grateful to have a stranger look after her. Just then, Billy brought out two glass bottles of soda in hues of green and blue with excitement, earning a
                                                unexpected laugh from Seth. "I'll never decline some soda." the silver haired guy joked around before offering up his snacks to the group. “ You two are honestly making me feel bad that I am the only female here.” Val laughed as she heard the sounds of galloping in the distance and turned to look down the beach…

It was if she used a conjuration spell that a pretty brunette came riding side-saddle on the beach up to their little group, stopping her mare right before any accident happened and Seth freaked out again. Noting the horse before the girl, the creature was black as a raven and held her own in a crowd of strangers. She was certainly interesting to bear witness to. Seth was already staring at her, making Val chuckle on the inside as she watched him from the corner of her eye. The woman was interesting in her own right, however Val couldn’t really make out the uniqueness of her, beyond her elongated elven shaped ears. "Hey there Batty! Surprise! I was able t' make it after all." She said, turning her sights on Billy, who helped the bunty woman with a french necktie down from her pet. The woman introduced herself as Saorise, Billy’s girl, and honestly Val could believe that. Billy definitely seemed like the type of man who would date a woman with enough fire in her to ride a horse down a crowded beach like an Amazon, while wearing a bikini. They made a odd, but endearing couple and Saorise appeared nice as well.

“I can go next.Val said as she placed her green-apple soda in the sand in front of her as Seth finished up his amazing bubble tricks. Saorise and Billy were clapping for him as they were cuddling up together on Billy sand’s bed. Rise was in Billy’s lap while Billy was behind her with his arms wrapping around her waist and stomach. Val clapped for him as she stood up from her own sand cushion, that Billy was kind enough to make her, and turned to everyone like she was on a stage with her hands behind her back. Well, I can’t make bubbles out of water. But I was raised as a witch of the forest who knows how to conjure up anything in the known universe. Like my stuff off the cliff.” She started as she mumbled some series of words under her breath until her hands revealed her backpack and yoga mat from behind her back. Val laid her stuff down for the moment before continuing on, placing her hands behind her once more. “Or even a blue rose for our Seth.” Val smiled, bringing a blue rose from behind her back and walking over to Seth and gifted it directly to him as a friendly gift. After that, the witch decided it was time to sit back down on her cushion, I do have more abilities, but that’s for another day.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Sorry for the little god-modding with the last paragraph.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:10 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rhun Tolihzeh
AwkwardGirlhood

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Just as she had expected, Billy quickly came over to help her down from Mavourneen's back. It was a freaking long way down, and of course she could do it, had been for over a millennia now, but that didn't mean it wasn't nice sometimes to have a little help. "Oh Batty, you're incorrigible!" She swatted at his arm playfully, but the smile on her lips was enough evidence that she really didn't mind his not-so-subtle flirtation. "Nice to meet'cha'll!" Historically speaking, Seth was a masculine name and Val could go either way, but she didn't want to assume anything just in case, so she wouldn't refer to either of them by name until she got an understanding of which was which. As for the suggestion of introducing themselves, that sounded perfectly logical, though she couldn't say she like the special powers segment of it. She didn't really have powers unless she was on call. Only thing she did have was her agelessness, but that wasn't something she could show off really. But fortunately she did not have to go first. The gent with the very striking eyes went first. He wasn't particularly tall, she noted, but he did have striking features, which were a plus. Deciding to make herself comfortable she and Batty sat down, her on top of him (of course) with his arms around her. Eyes introduced himself as Seth Tio'bre. Huh, curious family name. Cannae say I can place it. Well that didn't particularly matter, now did it? His first name was perfectly easy to pronounce, and he was a magi, so maybe they had more exotic family names? Saorise positively squeaked when Seth shaped the water to look like her beloved Mavourneen. The stallion on the other hand, he was completely ignoring them, now standing a little ways out into the surf and walking further down the beach.

The girl, obviously Val, as the introduction later confirmed, looked like a bit of a spitfire. Average size, yes, but mischievous eyes, bright pink hair, several tattoos, and many piercings suggested that "demure" had never occurred to her. So this one was a witch, huh? Wow, two magic users, a demi-god, and, well, her all in a little cove together. What a motley crew! Seemed her main talent was teleportation, specifically of objects, though she wasn't sure if Val had known where a blue rose might be found, or if that had been created from her mind. As she recalled, a lot of witchcraft was knowing nature and knowing how to combine natural elements to form potions, tonics, salves, etc. that could cure or kill just as easily. She had never bought into that whole broomstick and warts thing. The witches she had known were never like that. She applauded Val's work as well, though she was definitely curious about what else she had learned.

"Guess it's me turn then?" she asked from her very cozy chair. "Ah'm Saorise O'Crom, formerly from Ireland, if my accent wasn't enough. I'm Billy's girlfriend, but I've said that already. As for abilities, sorry, but I don't have any visible ones. Unless you consider unbelievable alcohol tolerance be an ability. Um...ah'm much older than I look. Don't even know how old. All's I know is I was around long before people came to Ireland, and that, apparently, was seven to eight thousand years ago. Oh! And I have great vision! I can see for miles, even in the dark. Not sure how I can prove it though..." Sure, she could describe something that was far off, but how would they be able to fact check her? And if they couldn't fact check her, she may as well have made the stuff up. "On to you, Batty, unless and of ye figured out a test?" Sure she would try it, not like she had anything to lose.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Happy
          Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:07 pm

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy was liking this guy already he was offering up snacks to go with the soda'' My man'' he said this while exchanging the blue soda for one of his snacks.'' I think you both will like the soda it is hard to get in America in general'' he told both of them without sounding like he was showing off. Billy often liked to buy the rare stuff just for fun when he could, his mostly a wise spender. When Seth told them he was a Violinist and then a water magi his eyes lit up with a eureka moment. Then they went back to their usual mellow visage.'' I knew something about you was different Magi hm'' he never met a magi before even during all his time here.'' I'd like yo hear you play someday'' Billy told him a with a grin on his face. Billy watched in aw as Seth did his thing looking very closely at the man hand movements. Billy was clapping when the guy was making shapes out of bubbles.

'' You could be the ultimate surfer'' Billy as he was slowly letting his claps die out. Billy assumes Seth could manipulate the water to that degree, but he had no way of knowing that. The Demi-God was happy he came to the beach today for sure. '' I'm glad you shared your stuff with us Seth'' as he spoke those words an image of Seth playing a violin made out of water emerged in Billy's mind. His attention now turns to Val as she talked about her awesome tattoos. As she revealed somethings about herself Billy nodded his head in understanding. He liked the part about getting tattoos from her friends, and it seems she is well traveled as well. '' Each one has a story also the fact that your friends help you with some of them makes it all the better in my book'' he told her approvingly. The wanderer's life was also very appealing to him as well, the man had the money just not the time to yet to figure out where to go.

♞ So many places he had not seen, he could see the appeal of such a life. It would only be magnified by having Saorise travel with him all across the globe '' Hm, I'll ask Rise one of these days'' he thought.'' I'm a bit envious of your traveling lifestyle'' he told her honestly you could in his eyes as well, in a good way, of course, like I want to do that. When she spoke of him getting a tat his eyes lit up'' Yeah I always wanted one of a tree on my back of Yggdrasil the world tree.'' he explains with great interest. Billy thought it funny as she spoke of being the only female here, and then along comes Rise ridding Mavourneen. Val spoke of her upbringing as a witch and her abilities as being able to conjure things. The man found it all interesting he didn't know anything about magic after all.

'' Must be very convenient to just conjure things like that'' he had to a admit. Heck, she even conjured up a blue rose to give to Seth like it was nothing'' Maybe I should take up magic lessons'' he thought to himself. When his dear called him incorrigible he blushed her accent was making it worse for him. He always thought her voice was attractive/sexy it was that Irish accent that made butterflies flutter in his stomach. Then she gently smacked his arm playfully and he smirked, he wanted to poke her stomach for that. Billy decided to hold that gesture later to surprise attack her when she least expected it. Now he was chair for his lover he took a deep breath and became mellow out once more. As Rise introduced herself again he wondered what their reaction would be when she told them about her age. Then he remembered to ask'' Do you guys uh partake in the devils' lettuce so to speak?'' he said it that way just in case people were eavesdropping.

♞ He figured he'd ask them to get that little nugget out of the way. When he was up to bat, so to speak he lifted her up off him gently. He stood up and spoke these words'' Billy T Batson just your ordinary Demi-God'' he said taking a page from Moana '' I can manipulate the earth and I'm one heck of gardener if you count a green thumb as an ability.'' As he spoke these words he looked to all three of them eye contact was key management taught him that. '' Sorry hun I'll be your chair once we demonstrate how well you can see'' he gave her a wink before looking over at the endless shoreline. He made sure the sandcastle he made was far away for the normal human eye(several miles away). The Sand danced to his will he created a decent sandcastle nothing too fancy, but the little figures he made to go along with it are highly detailed. The figures represent them all Val was a witch complete with fancy with clothes, Seth also wore a magi outfit, Rise was a lovely plump princess and he himself was an armor-clad Knight. Rise would notice that his sand sculpture skills had improved immensely since the first time he did this. The outfits were from memory alone in seeing and reading books about magic folk.

♞Looking back at them then to Saorise he spoke 'Tell them what you see love'' he said before walking over to his bag he pulled out a small mason jar. A beautiful emerald-colored bundle of weed in it, he showed it off since he was proud of his gardening skills.'' I call it Emerald Breeze Sativa strand by the way'' there is about three grams worth it in a tiny mason jar. He laid down on his back comfortable like before saying '' If you guys want to buy some let me know. Also, I can make pillars of rock out on the ocean if you guys feel like taking a stroll on the ocean'' he said that rock part like it was no big deal. He would have to pick a spot where there was no coral life to do that heavy trick.

OCC: All good

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Mood: Relaxed/ happy

Thoughts:'Maybe I should do something cool?''

Company: Val,Seth , Girlfriend Saorise.

Items:

Abilites

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

AwkwardGirlhood

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games