Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi set their shoes on fire and ran in front of them. Guys, you have to hurry, and get out, NOW.' he thought.
Amaya started panicing. " What are we going to do?!" She cried.
Mia had an idea, it made her cringe, but it would work. She leaned down, biting ria and sucking the poison out of her bloodstream, doing her best to not drink the blood. She spit it in the garbage-can. She walked over to racy, and bit her, doing the same. She ran into the bathroom, washing out her mouth. They were poison free. " C'om on." Mia said feeling a little weezy, vampire blood tasted bad to her. " Lets g-get out." She mumbled helping ria up and running out. '
Amaya watched Mia horrified, and took racy, zooming out the window with mia.
Eddie chuckled at Hiroshi's little trick. eddie closed his eyes, making the sky Rain. nate and eddie ran in pudles, setting out the fire effortlessly. nate and eddie followed, eddie already tranforming his hands into the deadly swords he loved using, and nate hand the two swords edde gave him a second ago. no matter what, these chips where gonna use nate and eddie to their full potential.
Racy and Ria sighed, feeling light headed from the blood loss, thinking mia was crazy that she actually did that, but it worked. now racy had a gaping hole in her leg, and two small holes next to it.
Ria had the same, except in her arm. "mia! Take us to the feild." Ria demanded, sounding liek she had a plan.
Racy smiled, catchig on quickly. andonce it started Raining, Racy smiled more. she always felt stronger in the rain.

Hiroshi transported to the four girls, taking racy princess style into his own arms. " Is everyone okay?" He asked taking amaya's hand so she could keep up.
Amaya sighed in relief, finally able to run. " I'm good." She said running along.
Mia nodded still holding ria. " To the field you two." She said running even faster.
Hiroshi transported himself, racy, and amaya to the field.
Amaya blinked, not realizing whta had happened until she looked around.
Mia got to the field about the same time hiroshi did, but on foot.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi set their shoes on fire and ran in front of them. Guys, you have to hurry, and get out, NOW.' he thought.
Amaya started panicing. " What are we going to do?!" She cried.
Mia had an idea, it made her cringe, but it would work. She leaned down, biting ria and sucking the poison out of her bloodstream, doing her best to not drink the blood. She spit it in the garbage-can. She walked over to racy, and bit her, doing the same. She ran into the bathroom, washing out her mouth. They were poison free. " C'om on." Mia said feeling a little weezy, vampire blood tasted bad to her. " Lets g-get out." She mumbled helping ria up and running out. '
Amaya watched Mia horrified, and took racy, zooming out the window with mia.
Eddie chuckled at Hiroshi's little trick. eddie closed his eyes, making the sky Rain. nate and eddie ran in pudles, setting out the fire effortlessly. nate and eddie followed, eddie already tranforming his hands into the deadly swords he loved using, and nate hand the two swords edde gave him a second ago. no matter what, these chips where gonna use nate and eddie to their full potential.
Racy and Ria sighed, feeling light headed from the blood loss, thinking mia was crazy that she actually did that, but it worked. now racy had a gaping hole in her leg, and two small holes next to it.
Ria had the same, except in her arm. "mia! Take us to the feild." Ria demanded, sounding liek she had a plan.
Racy smiled, catchig on quickly. andonce it started Raining, Racy smiled more. she always felt stronger in the rain.

Hiroshi transported to the four girls, taking racy princess style into his own arms. " Is everyone okay?" He asked taking amaya's hand so she could keep up.
Amaya sighed in relief, finally able to run. " I'm good." She said running along.
Mia nodded still holding ria. " To the field you two." She said running even faster.
Hiroshi transported himself, racy, and amaya to the field.
Amaya blinked, not realizing whta had happened until she looked around.
Mia got to the field about the same time hiroshi did, but on foot.
Racy looekd to Ria, and nodded her head once, getting out of Hiroshi's arms, onto her own feet. ont he way, she had already started healing, so it was good now except her leg was still a bit weak, btiu she could at least run.
The same for Ria with her arm. "thanks guys, well fix this. just watch." ria said, ordering them not to interfere.
"haha, theyve forgotten all about me, havent they." racy grinned a devilish grin, her eyes going totally black, evern the white parts of ehr eyes. her hair started to float up, as so did she, dark thin purple and black clouds surrounded her, and she leokd ready for nate and eddie.
Ria smiled, opening a bright spot in the dark clouds, making rom for sunlight. she stood in the sunlight, shining birhgt like the sun, but the glow wasnt as strong as the sun itself.
Eddie and nate came around, growling loudly, sounding eager to kill someone. eddie and nate were definately gone.
Racy but a strong force feild around Mia and her friends, and she put a charm on it that nothing could come in but they could come out.
Nate smiled, calling out to Racy. "missed me princess? its your turn now, and nico wont be here to help you." nate taunted, trying to get rayc's blood boiling.
eddie went to Ria. "c'mon, Ria, Dance for me." eddie said, his hands turning into guns and he was shooting at ria's feet, purpously missing my centimeters, so he could jsut scare her.
Ria screamed, hopping up into the air, hovering and flying around, trying to get away from the bullets that could have killed her in an instant.
Racy scowed at nate, REally feeling like killing him right now. how could he mention Nico?! Nico! racy teared up, remembering her forever gone brother. then racy looked back at nate. she cant kill him, but just change him back. Racy casted spells, as ria distraced the two. thin invisible dark clouds, swirled around Nate and Eddie, only being able to be seen by vampires, since this was a vampires protections spell that she had created a while back.
Ria knew what she had to do, so she turned invisible, yet still being shot at by edde. he could still see her. ria never got hit, but she wa still pretty scared. she had never seen eddie have guns for hands before. yet she still kept some courage. she reappeared, usign ehr specialty. flying. she lfew around nae and eddie makign a figure eight. even though she wa clearly visible, she was flying s fast you couldnt spt her. eddie and nate had to keep spinning to keep track. that was their distraction. yet, the light of the sun followed Ria, having a charm on the light she was meant to have. since ria was moving so fast, and the light was following her, it looekd like there was a bright glowing '8' that went around eddie and Nate.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

((wow long post. xDD))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

angel_eyes200
((wow long post. xDD))

((i really got lost))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

[ Long post. Lol ]]
Hiroshi watched confused, looking at the light.
Amaya sat on the ground, curled up in a ball next to hiroshi, trying to keep her breathing even.
Mia stood slightly away from the two unhappy. She hadn't seen him that bad. How the hell could he mention nico? The chip couldn't make him that cold? Could it??
Hiroshi sat down next to amaya. " It'll be okay, see? Their fixing it. " He hugged her close, trying to comfort her.
Amaya cuddled next to him, closing her eyes. She felt safe with him, he was like her older brother.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm

((hey what day is it tiday?))
Eddie looked around, getting dizzy. then he realized what ria was doing. she was trying to distract him. without mentioning anything, eddie tured to Racy, seeing her looking up, nd not paying attention. "i got you now, princess." eddie said, right before shooting racy with his gun, seeing her fall right out of the sky, uncaiusious on the wet grass.
Nate saw racy fall, then he stuck he sword into the light, catching ris right on the shoulder.
Ria screamed in pain, falling to the ground then skiddng and rolling, and just laying there, gripping at her shoudler.
Racy felt the gunshot, and instant pain filled her mind. then... everything went black.
eddie and nate looekd at eachother, at first laughing, satisfied. then ehy walked over to ther victims, seeing them, helpless. it was enough for the chips. the chips turned off. first nate fell to the ground, tired of what just happened, and resting, unawareof anything around him.
Eddie was next. the chip shut off, and he fell to the ground, deeply asleep.
so it ended up witht he four of them, laying in the wet grass. Ria and Racy seriously injured. Nate and Eddie laying in the grass, temporarily uncautious and recovering. theyre chips were done. theyd done their job. or atleast were satisfied with the results.
The forcefield that racy put up for mia amaya and hiroshi only got stonger, not letting them out, no matter what.
Ria was crying. her shoulder hurt so badly, and she was bleeding, turnign the grass into her blood's color. she puleld the sword out of ehr shoulder, just laying there, waiting to die. she just wante to pain to stop.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm

((i g2g and wed the 2 cool )
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Hiroshi watched horrified and ran over, throwing nate and eddie out of the way. He didnt know what to do.
Amaya stood frozen, looking at the blood, trying not to pass out.
Mia growled. " Hiroshi, get some cloth and belts and a knife."
Hiroshi nodded, the items appearing in his hands. He gave some to mia.
" Take care of ria's arm, I'll try to fix racy." She took the knife, and looked at it. " Heat it up."
Hiroshi nodded, setting a small fire.
Mia heated up the knife, " Sorry Racy." She winced, cutting into her skin carefully to retrieve the bullet. She wrapped the cloth and the belt around it, TIGHT. She watched hiroshi do the same. She watched ria and racy, very concerned.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Hiroshi watched horrified and ran over, throwing nate and eddie out of the way. He didnt know what to do.
" Take care of ria's arm, I'll try to fix racy." She took the knife, and looked at it. " Heat it up."
Mia heated up the knife, " Sorry Racy." She winced, cutting into her skin carefully to retrieve the bullet. She wrapped the cloth and the belt around it, TIGHT. She watched hiroshi do the same. She watched ria and racy, very concerned.
(((uwaaa the forcefeild didnt let anyone out. xD)) and eddie and nate are aready one th ground uncaisious.)))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
(((uwaaa the forcefeild didnt let anyone out. xD)) and eddie and nate are aready one th ground uncaisious.)))

[[ It said racy put a charm on the forcefield so no one could come in, but they could get out. xDD And yeah i know, but he just threw them anyway. teehee ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm

[ Wow, I missed alot. Oh well. xD ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

The Dreaming Panda
((haha eddie and nate went hunter, then they got racy and ria oce, mia and amaya took racy and ria to safty, the racy and ria got the poison out of them the first time bu mia sucking it out, then they went to the feidl, it strted raining, racy got stonger, and ria made a ray of light fromt he clods coe out at her. then ria and racy had a plan that racy would cast her special spell, and riawould distract nate and eddie, bt eddie shot racy and she fell out of the sky, so close to dead and ria got a sword stuck into ther shoudler, so shes like..cryig in pain. eddie and nate's chips were satisfied, so they sut off, and nw edide and nate are laying in the wet grass uncausios for a while.))
@RUMPLE: well, when racy got shot, the forcefeild's charm died off, making it a normal forcefield were noone can come in or out.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
((haha eddie and nate went hunter, then they got racy and ria oce, mia and amaya took racy and ria to safty, the racy and ria got the poison out of them the first time bu mia sucking it out, then they went to the feidl, it strted raining, racy got stonger, and ria made a ray of light fromt he clods coe out at her. then ria and racy had a plan that racy would cast her special spell, and riawould distract nate and eddie, bt eddie shot racy and she fell out of the sky, so close to dead and ria got a sword stuck into ther shoudler, so shes like..cryig in pain. eddie and nate's chips were satisfied, so they sut off, and nw edide and nate are laying in the wet grass uncausios for a while.))
@RUMPLE: well, when racy got shot, the forcefeild's charm died off, making it a normal forcefield were noone can come in or out.

[[ I didn't see where it said that DX Waitt!! DX You edited after i posted, or im justa retard that needs to learn to read better. XDD ]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

[ Ah, kay. I think I'll just post later. This day is totally ruining it for me. ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[[ I didn't see where it said that DX Waitt!! DX You edited after i posted, or im justa retard that needs to learn to read better. XDD ]]
xD its on the last colorful post i made. ^^^^^^
rigth after where it has Racy's Ria's Eddie's and Nate's names in their own color!! x3
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games