Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 pm
A lot of things. *hears Tes and grins* A beautiful smile, a great body, and eyes you could get lost in. *whispers in Dame's ear* Maybe we should continue this at my place.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm
{{*grabs Karrie's booty* 4laugh }}

*bounds up the stairs, almost tripping on the way as he tries to catch up with Tes.. hoping he hasn't left the bar. When he sees him just sitting there by the counter, he blushes slightly out of embarrassment for having rushed like he did.*
redface Ve.... Vendui' redface

*straightens out his hair and gets himself a glass of water*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm
Oh... don't mind me *pinches Karrie's booty as he gets up to refill his drink*

I'll be sure to vomit in a garbage can instead of all over the floor if the two of you get too mushy on me.
*dumps out his ice and puts in some fresh cubes before making another roy rogers*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((And I was brought up by parents who had the common sense to teach me that if you want respect you dress like you want it, rather than wearing a skimpy outfit that leaves little to the imagination.))

((While this is true, you should dress for respect, it is also true that you shouldn't disrespect people who decide to dress that way. Respect is earned not just by how one dresses, but by how one acts and treats others. Oh and...hands off, Ryzan! scream wink ))

Perhaps so. Would you still want me if I were a fat slob with a pretty smile and wonderful eyes? wink -leans up and kisses him, then puts one leg down so he can get by and hops off the bar stool, winking at Tes, and waving bye to Reisen and Ryzan- Bye! Ryzan, it was lovely to see you, even if briefly. Perhaps we can catch up later! -weaves her fingers together with Karrie's and exits the bar with him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:41 pm
-looks at a container with a large spider in it-

How cute, I think I'll name the spider Quor..... tengo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 pm
*unsure how to respond to Dame's question, he doesn't. Waves to Tes, Ryzan, and Reisen and leaves with Dame*

((Good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm
damecharlie
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((And I was brought up by parents who had the common sense to teach me that if you want respect you dress like you want it, rather than wearing a skimpy outfit that leaves little to the imagination.))

((While this is true, you should dress for respect, it is also true that you shouldn't disrespect people who decide to dress that way. Respect is earned not just by how one dresses, but by how one acts and treats others. Oh and...hands off, Ryzan! scream wink )
((I was taught that too... but I also love online anonymity to a certain extent. rofl sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Gi ussta~ *waves to Dame and Karrie as they exit* That was not a very nice thing to say, dear Quortek sweatdrop Fol d'udossta telanthen orn'la mziln tlu ul'kas... "mushy"... orn'la nind naut?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:54 pm
I think I'll name the other spider...

Quor... taba.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am
tch... nindyn phu'dosinna. *looks off to the side and gives a slight, nervous cough, quickly taking a drink afterward to cover it up*

erm... those are some huge spiders, Reisen...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 am
Yes, they are. They were Showa's... she never named them. I've names them Quortengo and Quortaba.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 am
Gee... I wonder how you came up with the first half of those names stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 am
Since Asuka is half Showa, I think she will like those names.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am
-appears and looks at Reisen-

As I thought... you've been camping out in the MW. I've been sensing it here for a while...

Why do I sense you inside and outside the TARDIS?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:19 am
{{I really need to work on these drawings so I'm going to do that for a while. I have to get these out of the way so I can draw stuff that I actually want to draw.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games