Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 pm
hey katana!

*pushes dialysis machine into the room and looks at Icy with concern*

This is serious, you know. There is some kind of unidentified toxin that is not being excreted. Sorry about so many lines. Guess you probably feel like a human pincushion right now...

*empties suction drainage container into the toilet and hooks up a new one, starts 2 more large bore IVs and attaches to dialysis machine, programming the treatment for the next several hours*

This is going to do the job you liver and kidneys aren't doing and purify the toxic materials from your bloodstream. I don't know how to break this to you, but there is a very good chance you might lose the pregnancy. I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm
*sees that Icy has dozed off, and wondering where in the hell bandaidd could be, she looks around and finds another stretcher. Feeling sleepy, she decides to just crash in the clinic for the night. Before doing so, she finds some paper and writes a quick note to bandaidd.* "Bandaidd, I'm O negative, I'm here to help Icy out. Figured I better write you a note telling you this before you try to run a bunch of tests on me!" *Taking the note with her, she places it next to her as she lays down on the stretcher and quickly falls asleep.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm
nice note. umm, ok if you're too tired to talk i guess.

*decides nervously it's urgent enough to go ahead and do a direct transfusion and risk a blood reaction. gets out tubing and a pint bag and readies it at the side of the bed. puts on a tourniquet and is surprised when kayana doesn't stir. shrugs and does a venipuncture and attaches tubing and watches both ladies as the bag fills, then takes out the needle and puts a pressure dressing on katana's arm before turning off Icy's hydration IV and piggy-backing in the blood. watches monitors carefully*

Oh gosh I hope this does the trick. *bites lower lip*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:47 pm
{{ stressed Note to self: Choke bandaidd until she realizes you ar eanot PREGNANT!!!! mad I'll get you little blue lady, and your goody goody ways too! scream }}

*wondering how in the hell she can have several tattoos but can't stand the sight of needles, she keeps her eyes closed and head turned as bandaidd treats her. Coming in and out of consciousness, she hears a series of beeps, whirs, suctioning, and etc as the machines do their job. Finding her tunnel vision, she begins to focus on one thing, and one thing alone: The man in black*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 am
*Walks in to check on how Icy is doing and perhaps save Katana. She goes to where Icy lay sleeping and sees Katana sleeping as well. Highly alarmed at the extent of Icy's injuries, having not thought it was really quite this bad she turns to Bandaidd with pleading eyes.* Bandaidd…is she gonna pull through? gonk *Getting no response from Bandiadd whatsoever, she gets irritated and decides she better leave a message for Black so he can bust Icy and Katana out of this joint and get them to the new clinic/hospital he opened up. She picks up Icy's hand and looks at her sleeping.* Don't you worry Icy Reign…I will ensure you receive the best of care. *She tears up while looking at Icy, puts her hand down gently and then leaves.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 am
*wakes when the dialysis machine signel the cycle complete, draws more blood for testing and disconnects, leaving a OIC line port in place and infusing heparin so poor Icy doesn't need to get poked again. Hangs another IV and gets a folowup xray of the chest to see how the lung is reinflating*

I guess we're playing the waitin game now, hun. At least your vital signs are stabilizing. You get some rest.

*bandaidd looks over at katana, still asleep and puts her head down on the exam table holding Icy's hand, while she closes her eyes for just a minute*

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 am
*in her sleep she hears voices talking to her and distinguishes Psyzapps and bandaidds voices. Still focusing her tunnel vision, she begins to go over every inch of the "man in black" memories*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am
*wakes with a start and checks Icy's monitors. with everything stable, she decides to go get something to eat*  

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 am
* walks into the Cabana bar and walks straight to the nurses station and sees Icy all hooked up * Hey Icy..Im here to take you and Katana to my clinic  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:32 am
* starts to unhook and take out the lines hooked up to Icy and carefully picks her up. Walk to Katana and picks her sleeping form up too. * Hold on tight * he whispers to Icy and flits to the clinic in the blink of an eye *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm
*walks back in to see NO ICY OR KATANA! IVs, monitors, everything disconnected.*

ICYYYYYY!!! Where are you? ICYYYYYYY!!!

*runs all over, looking for Icy*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 am
*sigh* boring.

Maybe I'll go look for work elsewhere.

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 am
*puts on spanking new uniform, grabs resumes and goes jobhunting*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm
*Walks into the Cabana Bar, noting its emptiness. He goes behind the bar and pours himself a cup of coffee to go. Tosses a tip into the tip jar, then heads back out again* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 pm
Yes. Psyzapp has stolen all are customers for her MW bar.

crying

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games