Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm
Eternally half asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:00 am
Hi, my name is Taylor but you can call me TAZ for short. I love writing, drawing and art but I can only draw what I see so....yeah sweatdrop . Im very good at fiction made story's and I was thinking about putting some of my work in my Journal. If you wondering why "TAZ" it's because those are my initials.  

HeavyBladeX

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm
Welcome people ^_^

@Daggy, Blue, + Obito

I wrotes a new poem(It kinda describes Blue.. not really just felt like saying that):

Raging Storm
This life of mine
has no end
There is always
a thunderstorm raging
The endless rain
acts as my tears
Always flowing; Never drying
washing away at my skin
Eating me alive
Gnawing at my insides
deteriourating my soul
Endless darkness and
eternity of sleep
is what I long for
It is what I seek
Instead I get
A raging storm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Hey.

I'm Catseye. Lately been finding youthful enthusiasm to be simultaneously cute and annoying. That kinda sums up my persona I think... stare Don't mind me.  

Catseye436

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Welcome...o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm
>_<' I joined a while ago but never had the time to post, so here I go. . .

I go by Kirimi. :3 I love to draw I'm still trying to find my own distinctive style. I like drawing realistic and anime. . . ummm yeah. Feel free to check out my work below, just click on the face in my siggy. . .

Kirimi13

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Welcome, and try not to mind Vampire Killer behind me. -hides the whip slightly-

Besides, it's not like I'm a -Belmont- or anything.

(Look up Castlevania if you don't get it)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Whoo! Just got an invite yesterday, decided to poke around, and I have to say I'm really liking this guild. >w< It seems I've been getting tons of invites lately, and this is the first one I even considered joining. Ah..You can call me Lav, or Usa, or..BB, or.. Whatever else you can come up with. >.>; I'm an amateur artist, but I'm starting to try to get more serious about it, so wish me luck!

IrishDeer

Vampire Fortuna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 am
Hello every one my name is Anaís i am from PuertoRico I love art in meany ways and forms the more creative the better i own a art shop here on gaia not many people com but is because i had to close the old one for all the mess that i had in there lol and i apply a entry here because it cot my attention is hard to do that i hope to know more people and make new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 am
Welcome everyone biggrin  

Dagger1819
Crew

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 am
Baby Boo why is you hiding me... especially in vampire form?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 am
ninja lots of garlic nearby...  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PoisonOnigiri

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Helloz! :3 My name is Briana. (feel free to call me Bri or Bria for short) My passion for about 7-8 years now has been drawing. I draw mostly in the style of anime/manga, but lately I've been experimenting with different styles and other media as well. Typically, traditional media like pencil, pen, and colored pencil have been my most favored medias, but I've begun using digital programs like Photoshop and Paint.net, as well as other traditional media such as oil pastels, charcoal, and paint. I hope that I will progress more over my remaining high school years and (hopefully) college years and can express myself in this guild along with all of you. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:05 am
Hello, sorry for not introducing myself sooner, but there's been a lot going on in the real world.^.^ I'm Cleo, i like to draw, take pictures, write some and play with music.
Nice to met you all. wink  

Waivewaken

Yum-uh-licious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm
hmmm....my name is clarisa
you may call me Belcrow (funny name/Alter ego)
i like to draw. i was drawing in my mothers womb. and i draw things besides anime...well i draw it to but i like to be well rounded.
i LOVE cupcakes...and food...uhm...beep beep...who got the keys to my jeep? O.O...okay thats it.  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff