Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 am

User Image

Alice's face turned even redder as she slammed her head down on the table and covered her head with her arms. Groaning at the girl's curiosity, she lifted her head a bit just in time to catch wight of the dark smile she was given. Her face returning to its original pigment as she gave him an annoyed look, her boot swung forward into his shin.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 am

User Image

*Diyske rose an eyebrow as she called him a pervert.Like a woman had never called him that before.He said sarcastically to himself* "I perfer the term admirer" *he smiled at her devilishly*

"Now if your true intent is not to be mean, then i would advise you not to randomly stick your head into others conversations when not invited!!" *he looked at Alice with her head still on the table*

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 am

User Image

Alice kicked him in the shin again, burying her head further in her arms. Not saying anything, nor desiring to, she once again tried to tune out any sound
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin hold her hands tighter, As she looked directly on Diyske... Karin suddenly, Slapped hardly Diyske as if she were saying, Im bored that's it! Everything got through like nothing happened.

Karin blushed after she slapped him. She turned away and sat back to her seat.

Ɯɛℓℓ...Ƨнɛ ƨαid иσтнιиɢ...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 am

User ImageNick's nerves started twitching. The noise made by such a pointless arguement was bugging him already. He glared at the issue for a while, thinking that he could easily just kill them without a threat whatsoever. But, he didnt wanna get his hands dirtier as it is. Will these low lives ever shut up? Oh wait.. guess not. Nick knew dipping into such nonsense was a complete waste of time.

Pervs.. tsk.

Ironic, the girls Nick was trying to avoid seem to go close to him, yet those who wants to get close to the girls ends up like annoying ex-boyfriends.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:09 am

User Image

*he rubbed his cheek* "God women are so...." *he stopped himself remembering who he sat across from* "Anyways, why am i getting kicked from you?" *he questioned with a smile* "I was merely trying to get her to leave, so you and I could talk in private."
*his face now turned into a questioning expression* "How old are you?" *he hoped that she was old enough for him, but then he was distracted by the presence he felt that came from upstairs in the bar. He looked at her and then pointed towards the direction*

"Whos up there?"

Diyske

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:09 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin eyes widened as she felt a dark aura near the bar in the door. Should I...Check that door out Karin thought to herself as she tsk'ed a bit... Nah, Waste of time...Will check it out later...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin turned her head back to Diyske and Alice. Tsk, That is how man talk to a woman even with such an a great power... Karin thought as she listened to what Diyske is saying to her Man...Boys are doing let's say, Everything to get a woman... Karin turned to Alice and sighed Don't think she likes him... Karin made a little smile on Diyske and thought In some way...He is pretty good in beauty, But isn't really good in conversation with a woman.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 am

User Image

*Volvo walked up to Nick and rested his hand on his shoulder* "Hey!! why the long face?, How bout i buy you a drink?" *Volvo looked and saw there was a great amount of trouble in his eyes, but he decided not to question about what bothered him. Instead he waited for a response*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

User Image

Alice's initial response was muffled by her arms. Lifting her head and leaning back against the seat with her arms crossed yet again, she stared at him a moment
"....does it matter?" she followed his finger pointed upward
"I have no clue."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 am

User Image

Jessica sat behind the bar and watched as Loraina stormed in this could not be good.She thought to her self passing a drink to someone else down the bar.She shook her head and looked down.

Loraina clenched her fist's.She followed them back into the bar and went back to the stage.She picked her guitar up and turned up the amp really loud.She struck the strings and it echoed loudly.She looked at the man talking to alice and the sucubus.She shook her head."Can you stop F-ucking argueing."She pointed at he guy and lowered her voice barely."Why don't you stop making an a** of yourself and actually talk to either of them as an equal and maybe stop mentally ravishing them like a F-ucking sex offender."She said and looked at alice."Beleive me I want to kick his a** just as bad as you want to keep kicking him but stop there is no point.He is not going to stop because you kicking him just walk away there is no point to sitting there and taking his s**t.Okay you are independant and you do not have to sit there."She said looking at alice.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin sharply had her attention on Loraina. Karin made a huge evil smile as she turned to Diyske "So you really are a pervert. Only want to know the woman then, Tra la la?" Karin came near Loraina and told "You go girl" She turned back to Diyske "Don't think you can shout at me and act like an owner of this bar."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 am

User Image

*Diyske gave the girl on stage a droll stare, its not like this is the first time a woman has insulted him*
"Umm...a woman as an equal!! dont make me laugh!! Women like you only serve one purpose and nothing more!" *he turned his head back to Alice and said* "And when i say that i dont mean Every woman serves only one purpose, im just talking about her in general"

*He then narrowed his eyes on the little one who still stood on the stage* "Who are you to critizes me on how i see some women? Dont you lust after men as well?, God!!! when was it ever a crime to look at a woman!!? Where I come from most women see that as a compliment!!!" *With out saying another word he marched up the stairs and came upon a closed door that had an arua hidden behind it, that he felt he knew all too well!!*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 am

User Image

Alice simply sunk back into her seat. She didn't want any attention drawn to her at all; which probably meant that him leaving was a good thing. It was scary enough being the only human in the bar--according to Baku--but this was just ridiculous.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games