Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Hi, my name is Wendy I would like to make new friends since i lost alot of my friends when i got hacked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 am
i just stopped in to say HELLO to everyone and thanks for letting me be apart of this guild. hope to meet some of you in the halls..lol blaugh  

~seagora~

muhreuh

5,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:15 pm
Hi everyone smile Just stopping by to say HI. I'm glad to find a place with other Gaian geezers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am
hello all thanx for accepting me in this gulid smile  

baby blu3 3y3s

Call Me Issa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 am
whee first post, here I go (still finding my legs round here) ummmm......was told to say hi.... so hi biggrin (thanks for letting me in... was afraid the youngins were gonna get me) *grabs a cane... just in case* hope to meet you all sometime soon smile gots to go beat, errr I mean feed my kiddies, errr I mean my fishies. lol be well all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 am
Well, I've been posting around for a while, and being the stubborn old koot I am, I refused to look at the "new members" topics simply because "Gosh dernit, I've typed on plenty of forums. I know what not to do. Usually.." scream but boredom got the better of me today, and the fact my friend's list is 4 people and 2 mules. sweatdrop Yeah.. I can say this much. Since joining this guild, I've been on Gaia more than ever before. I went from visiting 2-3 times/month, to 2-3 times/week!

So thanks, and I'm glad I've been welcomed into this.. "Elite" group of nutjobs. rofl  

Vaidurya

MissAlanius

1,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:35 pm
Hello my name is FayeElise and I am a geezer>
Okay that said I have finished amassing my army of fourteen yr. olds and am ready to start meeting people my own age(so I can stop feeling like the creepy old lady) I am married two small kids and a wonderful husband ( who is also on Gaia) So add me I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:03 pm
User Image

This is a Streaming Freedom Video Bulletin.
The cable hack will last exactly sixty seconds.
It can not be traced, it can not be stopped,
And it is the only free voice left in this city.

Hello peoples.
smile
It's a pleasure to meet you all.

This has been a Streaming Freedom Video Bulletin
via the Eyes Only informant net.
Stay strong in the Struggle
Peace. Out.

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:31 pm
Hello! I'm lostphrack or Ken, 29, Mass. Uhh.. I think that's about it for now. Don't like delurk/introduction threads a whole lot. Anyway, hihi!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 am
Hello all I am a fifty yr.old geezer and I wanted to say hi. mrgreen I have been exploring away in here and am so lost. If these kids spoke better english I might not have so many problems,lol. rofl  

Bontsy

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Director_Nicole_Fury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:29 pm
Hullo, guys! I'm new to the Guild (obviously sweatdrop ). I'm almost 22, my fiance is also on Gaia, and we have two little boys. ^_^ If you want to talk to me, feel free to pm or comment me. heart

~UntouchablePhage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 pm
'Ello people! My husband is also on this guild, and he seemed to be having a lot of fun on here, so I wanted to play too. I look forward to hanging out and harassing youngins with you fellow old farts xd  

Diavolina_Ivy

Messalina Didius

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:21 am
Whoops. I joined a while ago, but I don't think I said hi.

Hi! redface

*snags a cane and runs off, chasing people*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 pm
Well, I posted on a couple other introduction threads here but one more cant hurt right? I'm kinda new to Gaia. I had an acount about 4 years ago but I dont have that email anymore so I dont know how to get into it.. buuuut, I thought I would come back since I had so much fun before. Hope to talk to you all sometime biggrin  

Poltarin

Tacohime

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm
Hey there. I don't *think* I ever said hi before, so hi! I'm 29, married, and from Brockton, MA. I'll be thirty next month. Uh, I have many nerdy interests. I am a horrible fangirl for Metal Gear Solid. My husband and I just co-ran a 21-plus anime con in Providence, RI with some of our friends. Nice to meet you!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games