Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm
(( Ichiro is in his underground huge hideout O.o))

Kishiko looked at Kuhn. "Aww he's planning a murder? Oh he will be evil!" She picked up Baby Ace and cradled him in her arms. "You are just like Mommy and Half of Daddy!" She said in the loving mother voice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 pm
((OOPS! I thought he was flying! xDDDD))

Seyn noticed the ground, and Ichiro was gone. She crash landed. "Crap!" She yelled just before she faceplanted into the ground. "That's probably why I walk more often."

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm
Maralyn noticed a crash nearby. "What the Hell was that?" She said as she walked over to the object. "Seyn?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Kuhn eyes thinned "I'm glad your happy the fact you baby planning to kill me...."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:13 pm
Kishiko looked at Baby Kuhn and held him in her other arm. "There will be no such thing." She turned to Ace. "You must think of him as your older brother. Love him. Be nice to him and DON'T kill him. Am I making myself clear? Good." She rocked both babies back and forth.

Ichiro heard a crash outside. He went out to investigate. He saw a surprised Maralyn and a hurt Seyn. "Seyn!" he went over to help her up. "Where have you been? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Maralyn helped up Seyn. "Hey Tsuna! Look who I found!" She yelled.

Seyn had to refuse help. "Stop!" She mumbled, trying to refuse. But soon enough, she gave up. She sighed.  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm
"I have to find Zack. I can't be with you guys anymore. If I give you Symphathy, It may risk my life. Kuhn was tricking us. He's giving out our Information right now to Kishiko. He thought I was playing Tsuna's emotions, and your guys emotions, but I truely wasn't." She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Maralyn remembered "Friend". "The man with Eric. He's not Friend. I looked into his mind, and I saw a regular man. I told him to keep Eric safe."  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 pm
(((Kuhn was helping you escape :S)))

Kuhn began to fall asleep

Tsuna ran at Seyn at full speed "Your back Im so glad!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm
(( woo double traitor >=O Kishiko will get chu back for that >:] ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm
((OOHHHH!!! YAY KUHN!))

Seyn hugged Tsuna first thing when he came over.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Kishiko put Ace down in his crib so he can sleep but remained Kuhn. "Now Kuhn, we must talk." She sat down on a chair. "I don't like traitors, and the fact that you know too much makes you...well...let's just say i need to take precautions." She snapped her fingers and a glowing scroll appeared. "This is a contract. It states that you cannot betray me or the punishment will be a thousand years in a demension with never stopping pain, although it'll only be like a minute in this dimension. Plus you must endure the punishment I give you. Now, you must sign this in blood, meaning you have to cut your own skin and mark your blood on the line below. If you fail to sign this then you'll be immediately be stored away in my world until the day comes when Ace finally is allowed to kill."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm
(((Woh....)))

Kuhn gulped he thought about it for a sec 'enjoy your freedom Seyn...' he bit his finger and signed the contract "There..." he looked up at her now covering his finger "What info do you need..."

Tsuna kissed her forehead "Im so glad your fine!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:50 pm
Seyn was about to come into tears for her safety, and how he seemed to miss her. "I'm sorry. I must do a job for Kishiko." She sulked. "As painful as it must be, I must. I wasn't able to save Kuhn, but he seemed happy there."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:50 pm
"No info. Just enjoy your stay here." She magically conjured a new crib and placed Kuhn inside. "If you need me just cry or something like that." She walked into the living room and began to watch tv.

Ichiro looked at Seyn. Can they really trust her? "Or you may be just be another toy of Kishiko's. Everyone go inside. We probably might be falling in a trap. I'll erase her memory of our HQ."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games