Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm
"I'm trying to calm down," Robert said. "But nothing's working."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Tiffany sighed."Can i try?"  

Marie Rouge

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm
"Just think of Nike and who you feel when your near her."Soli looked at him smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Caldwell stands, and begins walking again, leaving the others behind unless they move to catch up. His steps are stiffer than before.  

Kroenig

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm
Robert took a deep breath and thought about Nike and how he felt when he was near her. A pleasant warmth filled him. "Better," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm
"I'm glad that helped."Soli moved away from them and ran catching up with Caldwell,"You really move fast."Soli watched him walking and noticed how stiff he was,"Are you okay."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Tiffany gave Robert Nike and cought up with Caldwell.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:44 pm
Soli saw the Whisperer's house and grabbed Caldwell's arm,"I see the house."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm
Caldwell nods, choosing not to answer her previous statement. "We have arrived. Now to enter the building." He walks up the stairs, and knocks on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm
Soli opened the door,"It's still open."She went inside and hurried to the living room. She saw the whisperer still on the couch his body almost solid,"He's worse what's wrong with him."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm
((I have to go after this post... sorry. I'll be on tomorrow.))

"I cannot say. What has he said since I last saw him?" Caldwell opens his notebook, and begins flipping through it rapidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm
"He said that doors were opening and closing and that something bigger was coming."Soli looked at Caldwell and held his hand,"You don't think he's going to die?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 pm
((where is my character and whats going on.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon growled as the humans dropped to the ground, paralyzed or asleep. He watched Soli leave with the others before a sound of rustling caught his attention, and the scent of blood. He saw a emerald eye man with red hair, a large bandage across his midsection that was stained with blood from the wound tearing. The wolf stopped and growled before the man fell to his knees. Leon growled but stopped, he could smell small traces of Misha upon him and suddenly became confused.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Ryo had finally figured out where Misha had been, but he didn't know if she was still here or not, all he saw was a large black wolf among others before he was on his knees before he fell forward, passing out from bleeding so much.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games