Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm
]User Image
William Lightblood

it isent for death ether"
william light makes a armor arounf him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Senkus head fell back then he pulled it back up with a straight face on and bullets in his head as well as the peeling skin on his face revealing many seals and arcane symbols on his face  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Kyuki sighed. "Can we just start already? You make the first move."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 pm
]User Image
William Lightblood

william swung down one of the swords and a sword made of light goes flying down at kyuki  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Kyuki jumped out of the way and seemed to vanish. She reappeared a few feet behind William and used the same attach he used except the attack was made of pure darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 pm
]User Image
William Lightblood

williamm did a backflip and landed behind kyuki and trapes her in a ball of light  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 pm
~Mathius jumps back while quickly reloading his revolver~

"dammit.... what are you invinsible or something!!"

(( hey guys i would have posted earlier but i was putting up my pivot vid on youtube))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Senku didnt answer while the seals and symbols began to glow a little"....." He said pulling out some of the bullets while still staring at Mathius  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm
~Mathius stares at Senku and brushes the hair from his eyes~

"....... this might take a little longer than i thought" Mathius whipers to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm
Kazato was getting close to his target (Shana) "I see..." he walks around a little more then sung his favorite song "Twinkle.... Twinkle... little star...." he said sluggishly

Despair landed back in front of Timid "Timid I have killed one of the good teams men only a pawn I'm afraid....." He said looking at Timid

Timid laughed "Well ain't that great..." he said sarcastically "I don't care you kill anyone below a Knight I if you kill a Bishop or Dimitri or even another Knight I will be happy but preying on the weak isn't like you despair, you alway fight your equal..." Timid pondered

"He got in the way it won't happen agian... besides..." he turns around facing the door "William is my new target and when he is done for I will have Nana, all to myself..." he begins to walk away

Natsumi looked up at Timid (Timid is taller than everyone just to tell you) "..." she looked at him concerned

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm
"...."Kameko was silent as she watched them fight.
"Ah...this is so boring, we aren't even fighting."Reiko said stretching.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm
Senku ducked down and brought his hand up and gave Mathius an upper cut along with ending it off by jumping up behind him and giving him a spinning pile driver into the ground  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm
((WHEN HE WAS STALKING SHANA I WAS PLAYING THE JAWS THEME))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm
(((Lol)))

A hand burst through the wall trying to grab Shana "Got yah..." he pulled her down and the rubble from the wall fell on his back he didn't even flinch, He makes eye contact with her and stares into her eyes his eyes had target on them and looked very, odd "I like my prey...."  

dawgybites

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm
~jumps out of the way of Senku's uppercut, causing you too miss the rest of the then swinging around and slicing you in the back with my sword~

"... nice try... maybe next time..... or maybe not...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games