Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Draco kept a tight grip on his sword, his affinity for ice coming through in the form of a cold mist that surrounded him. What the hell happened here?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm
Hikaru appeared behind Draco. "Boy you should not meddle in things that don't concern you. Now you will pay." Dark orbs began to float around her and she sends them flying at Draco they were going to suck him in and bring out his worst fears. With him Fear would soon be revived. "The last student my love his fear will bring you back."  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 pm
The young dragon had sensed the young woman's aura, but not in time to dodge any sort of attacks she would unload on him. He decided on a little diplomacy. "First of all, there ain't nothin' I'm afraid of. I think you'll see that if you can read my aura as well I can yours. Also, how about we talk a bit? The less bloodshed we cause, the better for both of us." Draco didn't know that her abilities involved using the targets worst fears against them, but he didn't have any true fears, except one: being completely alone. While he was a loner, he still didn't like being completely by himself, which was why he always carried some form of musical instrument with him, besides the fact that music was his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm
Hikaru began to laugh. "Fear my love did you hear that he said that he does not fear anything. Boy everyone has a fear deep in the back of their minds and talking is not an opption only blood shed if you anything that irritates me. Oh wait you already have. You ruined my fun." She suddenly disappears into the shadows once more and sends out shadow tenticals to grab hold of Draco. "Never mess with the dark boy it is dangerious. You never know when it will come out and kill you." Hikaru appeared right behind Draco swinging her sword at him.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am
Guess there's no avoidin' this... Draco's crystalline armor deflected the sword blow, but he was still slightly immobilized by the tentacles. "Don't you know it's rude to just grab your guests without introducin' yourself?" The young dragon breathed lightly on the tentacles, covering them in frost. "And darkness and ice go hand-in-hand, Miss. I'm just making the darkness even colder than usual." In his mind, he knew he was in trouble. Damn... I can't drag this out long... My mana's damn-near gone... and my energy will likely go not long after...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm
Hikaru smirked. "Do you think that your little snow and frost will hurt or kill me? Boy I am an angelic vampire I am already dead nothing can hurt me." She made the tenticles tighten their grip. Suddenly her eyes changed color. "Please help me." Her eyes suddenly turned back again. "I am the new Hikaru no one can stop me from taking over the world."  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:45 pm
Draco chuckled a little, despite his predicament. "I see... Undead vs. near-immortal... This could get interesting..." He had seen the eyes change, and heard the voice. He knew he couldn't possibly try to destroy this young woman. "Time to show you... the true strength of a dragon!" His crystalline armor changed drastically, sprouting large crystal spikes over his body, and his aura caused the entire room to grow cold and coat over with ice. Much better. Where I'm in my element, now, I should regain some strength over time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 pm
((BUMP))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Hikaru smirked. "If you want this pathetic body to stay alive along with the mind of a mother and a former student of this school you will either come after me or you will go get help. If you go to her fiancee's father's kingdom and tell anyone about his she will not make it leaving her three children motherless, and if you come and find me and we fight she may or may not make it." She sends a final black orb at Draco then disapears into the shadows. She then reapears in another relm and looks around. She still had the school incased in fear but she still needed more victims if not to spread fear upon then to kill for her own pleasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm
((Basically Anon, Sorrow has orbs of stuff flying up and Kyo wants to know what the plan is.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Draco narrowly blocked the dark orb, but not without cost. He was pushed backwards by it, despite the added weight from his crystalline armor. He also took the woman's words into consideration. He needed to be stronger and have help to save the possessed young woman. How the hell am I supposed to get the kinda strength I need to help that gal? Until I regain my energy, I ain't doin' nothin'. I gotta meditate here for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 pm
Hikaru smirked as she could hear people screaming and crying. She was able to get some people into the black orbs of fear but most were stuborn so she ended up killing them. She was covered in blood. She licked her sword. "I think I am going to like it here." She sits down in a cave and closes her eyes. She puts up a barrier so that no one would destrub her while she took a nap.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 am
After a long period of meditation in the icy room, Draco was revitalized. His energy and mana had both recovered themselves, due to the icy environment. He broke his meditative trance, which also caused the ice to mysteriously vanish. "I'm gonna need some serious help to help that gal out. Where would I start lookin', though? If only I had some sorta sign..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 am
((Let's bump this up, shall we?))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 am
((Bump it again...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games