Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 pm
*mouth full, nods, then swallows* Yeah, I am. *smiles over at her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:51 pm
Amy grinned brightly. "Great! Well, let's finish up so we can get onto our next surprise, what do you say?"

She swam over to the tray and got some bread and cheese as well. A goofy grin was plastered on her face.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:02 pm
Sounds good to me. biggrin *gets some more bread and cheese*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm
Amy grinned and when she and Karrie were finished, she moved over to the edge and called out. "Thistle? It's time to come in now, sweetie! Time for cake!"

She turned her head and smiled brightly at Karrie. "Wait til you see her. She has this cute little ribbon on... she looks adorable! Velcore helps out so much, so I thought I'd have Thistle help out with this surprise. She's bringing our cake!"

She turned to look at the door and became confused. "Thistle?... Huh... She should be in here by now. She was waiting right outside the door. She can open it with her powers like she does with doors at home. Thistle!!"

Amy sighed softly. "That's what you get for getting a baby animal to help out..."

She turned and smiled sheepishly at Karrie. "I'm sorry about that... Looks like we'll have to eat our cake later. Maybe in bed?"

Her sheepish smile turned into a shy grin.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm
*smiles when she says that Thistle has their dessert*

She probably fell asleep or got distracted... Later sounds good. *grins* In bed sounds good too. That could be fun. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm
{{That doesn't sound fun at all! You'll get crumbs and sprinkles all over the sheets!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm
{{ Food = Good. 3nodding
In bed with a loved one = Awesome. heart
Food in bed with a loved one = FAILED EXPECTATIONS confused }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am
{{LOL!! Oh you guys... wink }}

Amy smiled and went over to Karrie's side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled the side of it. When she spoke, her lips brushed along the column of his neck lightly.

"I say that's a wonderful idea. And we can take some whipped cream with us to put on the cake."

She leaned her head back and smirked up at him. "You know, that sounds really fun. Should we leave now?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm
*wraps his arms around her and chuckles* Well, we'll bring it with us, at least... wink

I think that sounds like a good idea. *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm
Amy giggled against Karrie's lips and then pulled back. "Well let's go, then."

She winked at him before using her powers to guide the tray toward the steps of the hot tub as she made her way toward the steps as well. When she reached the stairs, she got out, turned around, and picked up the tray of food. It was a kind that had the handles attached to it by hinges and could fold out to the sides or up to cover the food. She moved the flaps of the lid back up top and closed the container/tray. She moved one of her hands to the handle on the tray and carried it over to a table. She set it down and then grabbed a towel.

As soon as Amy was done drying off, she transfigured her bathing suit into the outfit she had been wearing before and then did the same for Karrie when he was ready. After he had put on the rest of the clothes he had folded and put out of the way of the hot tub, she opened the door and walked out into the main area. She was quite surprised when she didn't see Thistle outside waiting for her.

"Thistle? Thiiistle, where are you?"

She started looking around but Haley quickly stopped her. "Amy, I saw Thistle head off down to the pet area when she saw Smok and Mwee head down there earlier."

Amy sighed and shook her head, though she couldn't keep a small smirk from forming on her face. "That pony has the attention span the size of a peanut when her friends are involved... But I'm glad she's not shy anymore and has friends. Let's go..."

Before she could finish, she saw a pink streak racing toward her. Thistle was suddenly rubbing up against her leg and then went over to Karrie to do the same. She must have heard Amy calling her and raced down here. She was pretty fast when she wanted to be.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 pm
((Sorry, got caught up the past few days.))

*grins to cover blush then leans down and gently brushes Kits' cheek with a kiss* Thank you, Kits. redface smile

I'm glad you liked the presents. *takes her hand and kisses it too* I'll see you later, alright?

*grins again, stops at door to look at Kits, then heads out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm
rodenrock
((Sorry, got caught up the past few days.))

*grins to cover blush then leans down and gently brushes Kits' cheek with a kiss* Thank you, Kits. redface smile

I'm glad you liked the presents. *takes her hand and kisses it too* I'll see you later, alright?

*grins again, stops at door to look at Kits, then heads out*

Good night, Rod. Thank you very much for the gifts. redface

*not long after Rod leaves, Kits goes to the pet area to get Smok and Mwee before heading home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 pm
*Liada strolled into AS with her sketchbook and other things in her messenger bag. She headed into the lodge area and sat down in one of the very cushy chairs in front of the fireplace and got out her things to begin her sketches and finish up some much needed to be done projects. She threw on her iPod and listened to her rock mix starting with Shinedown and scribbled away*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games