Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                The more I stray the less I fear
                                                And the more I reach the more I fade away
                                                The darkness right in front of me
                                                Oh it's calling out and I won't walk away

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Parker recalled his last sorting feast, which constituted everyone ignoring him and going about their business. Hopefully that wouldn't happen this year with Lara. Which, he was actually happy that she was finally starting school. Granted, sometimes they got the odd look, but hey, he wasn't going to try and explain how they were siblings. Let everyone else figure that out. He'd sit back and have fun watching them. Taking a seat next to one of his housemates (older by the look of him), he grinned and clapped (and maybe whistled a few times) when Lara was sorted Ravenclaw.

Grinning, he waved toward her as she went to take a seat with her housemates and then looked over to who he was sitting next to. Oh. Maybe that wasn't the smartest move, whistling like that. He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head and giving a nod toward the now-seated Ravenclaw.
                                                "Sorry. My sister just got sorted. She's been nervous all summer, and I'm glad she's in school and getting the chance to study magic. She always wanted to, anyway." He straightened up and looked at the boy curiously. "So who are you? I'm Parker Soyinka. No, it's not Russian. I don't know how many times I've gotten that question before, but you're welcome to guess where it comes from."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whoo, Lara's a Ravenclaw, and I might have made a social faux-pas!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I would always open up the door
                                                Always looking up at higher floors
                                                Want to see it all give me more
                                                I was always up for making changes
                                                Walking down the street meeting strangers
                                                Flipping through my life turning pages

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Parker
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? The Sorting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder who I'll meet today

Elijah grinned when another boy sat beside him. He was about to introduce himself when the boy started cheering and whistling after one of the sortings. He waved at the girl who'd gotten Ravenclaw, then turned to Elijah. The older boy put on his best grin, allowing the blonde to introduce himself. He mentioned his sister, the girl who just got sorted, and explained himself a bit. "Don't worry about a thing! I cheered that hard when my sister got sorted... 'course it was immediately after I was. We're twins, you see. She's a Ravenclaw too, just there." He gestured to his sister, before turning back to the blonde. He quickly asked who Elijah was, a wording that threw off the third year a bit. Luckily, he provided his name, Parker, which was nice. He offered to let Elijah guess his nationality, but the third year didn't want to offend on accident. "Pleasure to meet you, Parker. I'm Elijah Beaumont. Last name's French, but I dunno where it comes from. We're all English. Which year are you in?" Asking questions was a good way to start a friendship... probably. Elijah fiddled with the clicker on his pen again, fingers needing something to distract them from potential disaster.

Diamond Wales

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
First Year Hufflepuff
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Sorting → Hufflepuff Table (2042)

Stella had seen herself following her mother’s footsteps straight into Ravenclaw. However according to the sorting hat, she was following a different path. In the long run it didn’t matter so long as her mother would be proud. Which, if the sorting hat was right she indeed was. As the house of yellow and black cheered, Stella slid off the stool and over to the table. She was surprised but overly content with her placement.

When her step sisters were sorted, Stella was relieved to see that both were sorted separately from herself. What was even better was that they were separate from each other. That would be good for Charlotte who was a follower and constantly used by her own sister. Not that she’d ever listen to her observations. In time maybe, Charlotte would come to understand. Priscilla on the other head no doubt found herself among the snakes. A little too close for Stella’s liking but at least she couldn’t break into the Hufflepuff common room.

Company : Fellow Hufflepuffs...

OOC : - - -

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:34 pm
User Image
                                                        ( HalfbloodHufflepuffFirst Year ) xx

Geт yoυrѕelғ υp тo тнe ѕιleɴт αlтαr αɴd cαll мe
                                                        Bυт doɴ'т ғorɢeт тнe мαcнιɴeѕ
                                                        'Cαυѕe ιғ yoυr cнoιce ιѕ cнιppιɴɢ ιт dowɴ oɴ тнe M1
                                                        Tнeɴ yoυ'll wαĸe υp ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ
                                                        Yoυ'll вe ѕтorмιɴɢ, oн, oн, oн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracer was so thrilled that she got to Hufflepuff, let alone Lucien's house, that means she got a lot of privilege to mess with him. Not the "Oh I can do whatever I want because he's prefect", it's more of a "time to give him some reason to use that badge of his". Of course she'll try to nice as much as possible since he was kind of green in the prefect department: handling cousins was one thing but an army of preteens like her? That's some boss level.

But whatever, that can wait! She beelined herself to the nearest lonely first year she recognize and went for the dark-haired Indian girl. "He-e-ey! You're Stella, right?" She said, her voice beaming and loud. Tracer then sat down beside her and grinned, clearly earnest, "I'm Tracer McCarthy! How'd you feel being here in the first thirty minutes so far? Dumbstruck? Happy? Adjective?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe lovιɴɢ eαcн oтнer
                                                        No мαттer wнαт нαppeɴѕ, we've ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт
                                                        Oɴ α le poυvoιr de ѕ'αιмer, oĸαy?
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe
                                                        Rιɴɢιɴɢ тнe ɢreαт вell oυт тнere αвove υѕ
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power ғor тнαт, we ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Stella
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:29 pm
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ FIRST YEAR

Gid stuck his tongue out at Desi's trademarked pout. (Or, if it wasn't trademarked yet, she should probably get on that). "Yes, you're the evil corruption fairy," he rolled his eyes. Zach wasn't much better, but Desi was more... vocal about being a bad influence, anyways. And now she had the teenager street cred to back it. Or whatever teenagers had that made them seem intimidating to little kids. Not that the twins were intimidating... well, not to him. Maybe to people who weren't used to being around freakishly pale half-vampires. "I want a leather jacket," he whined, resting his head on his arms. "Mum has some but she won't let me wear them."

Yeah, he knew his mother was Miss By the Book Auror now, but she probably had some wild teenage years she was keeping hidden from him. Plus Granddad was always joking about how he'd hopefully be just as stressful as she'd been for him and Mamie growing up. Which Mum would just roll her eyes about. "Granddad is like, the most Hufflepuff person to ever exist," he snickered. "Except for your mum and Aunt Nell. They'd probably beat him in a competition. Mum'll be super thrilled- I bet she thinks being in Hufflepuff will keep me out of trouble," he blew a raspberry to suggest what he thought of that.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eiji Clarke
1st Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji skipped merrily over to the Hufflepuff table and flounced onto the bench. He quickly looked about to see all the other students there., stretching very nearly across the table to see both up and down it. A wicked grin quickly eclipse his face. Oh this house id gonna be fun! Eiji thought and then began to cackle aloud.

OOC: -

When | Fall 2042
Where | Great Hall - Hufflepuff table
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Excited

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image

Alex was very satisfied that he was chosen to be Hufflepuff. He didn't have any problems with the other houses, even Slytherin. It is just that he thinks that he would do best in Hufflepuff. But his friend was moved to Gryffindor. He'll have to know a few people around his house. Alex saw a few open areas around the Hufflepuff Table and sat with a few students. "Hey, is this seat taken?"

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Eiji Clarke

"Nope!" Eiji happily announce. "Feel free to claim away!"

Eiji practically vibrated in excitement over maybe making a new friend. This school was gonna rock!

When | Fall 2042
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Excited

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

"Thank. The name is Alexander, You seem to be excited about the school year. " Alex happily sat down to meet another new student in his first year. "What do you expect being here in this school?"he asked his new acquaintance.

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Eiji Clarke

Eiji grinned manically. "Kon'nichiwa Alexander!" Eiji purred. "I'm Eiji!"

Eiji grab Alexander's hand ans shook it vigorously. "I'm really excited about exploring mostly. My otousan went here, so I know a lot of stories about the school. I can't wait to try and find the Come and Go Room!" Eiji bounced in his seat. "I'm not really sure what to expect being here though... Well except for adventure!"

Eiji raised his fist in the air and gave a big HOOT. "What about you Alex-kun?"

OOC: Anyone else being driven mad with the cookie camp. It takes so long!

When | Fall 2042
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Excited

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Midori Ryubi
- Pureblood - First Year - Hufflepuff -

When: Fall 2042
Where: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Midori was nervously twisting his robes as he made his way over to the Hufflepuff table. I hope I can make some friends. Midori thought. It'd be nice to have some my age. I hope Kyo-Nii doesn't mind I'm in Hufflepuff. I don't think he'd really care but it's be nice if he's happy.

Midori sat down near a pair of chatting boys. He wasn't really paying attention to them until he heard one of the boys say otousan. Midori looked over at them and tilted his head in confusion.

"Ex..excuse me," he stuttered. "I don't me...mean to interrupt but... Are you Japanese by chance?"

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image

"The ' Come and go room"?Never heard of it. But I agree with the adventure part though. I mean, do you know how many spells, potions, and unexplored things are there? and of course, using magic. This school is going to be fun, Eiji." He chuckled a bit "Before I graduate, I plan to discover or make something no one has done."

shadow_the_kit

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Eiji Clarke

Eiji whipped his head between the two boys sitting on either side of him. A shark like grin quickly grew. "Yeah Alex-kun. Most people don't know about that room. Apparently its hard to find and only pops up when it wants to!" Eiji exclaimed. "I can't wait for potions class either! I look forward to seeing if I can really melt my cauldron!" Eiji gave off a bark like laugh.

He dropped Alexander's hand and grabbed Midori's. He shook his hand just as enthusiastically as he had Alexander's. "Yeppers! I'm partial Japanese." Eiji informed Midori. "My mom is Japanese and my dad is Welsh. Do you like manga?!! ... Oh yeah, what's your name?"

When | Fall 2042
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Excited

CEOxJOE

Dragon Songcrafter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Midori Ryubi
- Pureblood - First Year - Hufflepuff -

When: Fall 2042
Where: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Midori's eyes went wide when Eiji grabbed his hand and shook it.He's rather grabby compared to the people I know. Midori thought. But he does seem nice... If not very energetic.

"M..my apologies," he stuttered. "I am call Midori Ryubi. Its nice to make your acquaintances. I do like some manga but only a little."

ooc: I do agree with you on the cookie event. I'm not really into it. Plus the stuff you get is... blah.

shadow_the_kit

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Eiji Clarke

Eiji let out a defeated sounding sigh then grinned at Midori. "Well! I'll just have to fix that!" He proclaimed. "I'll have you addicted to manga before the Winter Break!"

OOC: Yeah, that's true. But its kinda fun at lease. This will be my last post tonight. Dinner time.

When | Fall 2042
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Excited

Dragon Songcrafter

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games