Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 345/375 ---/315

Hatsu tilted her head down and closed her eyes, listening for anything she might need to know. At the mention of Jason however, she slid down the wall into a sort of fetal position, her forehead resting on her knees. With the given time to think about her actions she would ponder about whether what she did was right or if there was another way.the recent events had taken a toll on her psyche, and she needed to sort them all out. While not blind to all around her this time, it was affecting her all the same.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Shadow Incubus Lord

magcookie

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She stood up to grab her headband from atop the Raikage's desk, tying it loosely around one of her belts as she returned to her seat. Resting back on the chair she turned her attention to Miko as she gave her report. 'Man this place its turning to s**t in a handbag.' She thought as Miko listed out the events that had transpired. Her expression soured with the mention of a the bombing, crossing her arms over her chest defensively. 'Can't go anywhere without someone going crazy.' She thought sighing softly as her mending mouths began to twitch.

[ooc: lazy posttt.]

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----тhere were a few moments during Miko's report that I had a hard time holding back anger, given away only by an uncontrollable twitch of my lips. But I remained silent until after she had finished. What I'd gathered was that we had no casualties yet, and they had two. There were six total, which made my heart sink. Six people had managed to overturn the city like this. Now it was down to two genin, or if they lost, the real Kaileer to end this. I was certain he felt the same apprehension as I did about that. It also meant that I probably didn't have a whole lot longer to stay in the office.
-----I turned my gaze away from Miko to the other four waiting for further instruction, then focused on Hatsu specifically. She was huddled on the floor, clearly distressed by the situation. Maybe giving her something to do would take her mind off of it. "Hatsu. I'd like you to scout out the residential district for the body of the girl Miko mentioned, and make sure the area is secure so that we can begin reconstruction." I gestured to the newcomers. "Take Incu, Succu, and Liori with you. I'll send one of my ANBU as well. Report anything you find to him and he will report to me. If the coast is clear, I'd like the four of you to oversee the building there, and help out where you can." My hand returned to the desk behind me, and I shifted my weight back onto it. "Protecting the people is your primary concern. If there's nothing else any of you need, the four of you are dismissed."
-----I looked back at Miko finally, keeping my head as level as possible. She wasn't saying something, and I wasn't willing to deal with the attitude I'd already received from her. So hopefully having the other genin leave would make her tongue a little looser. For the moment, I said nothing to her and waited both for the others to leave and to see if any of them had any more to say.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Still short on time, so this is a fairly short post. I apologize for the long wait! I've had a lot going on, then I went on vacation, but I'll get you all out of the office as quickly as possible. Most of you will be leaving after this post, unless anything else needs stated.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Shadow Incubus Lord
AD Reaper Elyse
GalagaHero
magcookie

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Incu // Succu

Genin // Kumogakure // Chakra Pool: 100/100 // Stamina Pool: 400/400 // Ryo: 0 // Ac: 0

Incu and Succu both nodded as they stood and dashed out of the office eager to start doing something. As they left the office the Anbu that had teken their weapons gave them back to them and they made their way to the residential district to begin their mission. "Finally we can begin something that might be alittle fun don't you think so sister?" Incu stated as he took the lead of the two out onto the street. "Shut up and lets make it there before the others" Succu stated as they both silenced and picked up speed.

Exits to residential district

Shadow Incubus Lord

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 360/375 ---/315

Hatsu noticed very little around her asconversation continued, but would snap her head towards Kaileer's clone when it spoke her name. "I-I see......... Ahem. Er- Yes, right away." Hatsu desperately needed to rest, but that would wait while she's still of alive and kicking. She got up off the office floor and headed to the door, along with Incu and Succu. "Melody....." Hatsu would talk to herself while she remembered what Samuru had looked like. She needed to stay on her toes.

[Exit To]
Residential District

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Shadow Incubus Lord

magcookie

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She nodded along with the orders, a little surprised she was just being tossed into a mission off the bat. 'Oh well, a little experience never hurt. Well never hurt that bad.' She thought to herself. The twins made out of the office like a bat out of hell, not waiting for the person she thought was supposed to be leading them there. With a shrug she got up from the corner chair, turning and following Hatsu and the twins. She closed the door behind her, giving the remaining two some more privacy.

[exit]

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 295/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
Miko was observant of the temperament of the clone of Kaileer as slight twitches in his expression by his mouth would seem like a possible sneer at her words. Paying attention to the timing it only made sense that he was upset with how she jab at his character, but there was a lot of questions about Kaileer as a man and Raikage that were becoming apparent to Miko were valid questions. There was so much about this man that remained a mystery to her, and maybe that was just the way ting should be for a Kage, a shadow personified. Kaileer's clone made the point to have Hatsu lead a squad, though the thought bothered Miko some to be separated from Hatsu. Whom was going trough the motions of finding herself and who she was in the midst of a death she could be partially responsible for. Miko on the other hand kept those thoughts at bay with paranoia, though she'd kept in in check to some degree in the assurance that the bow back of this didn't seem to hit her visibly the worst.

Hatsu was strong but how well she'd handle a woman strong enough to rip a Jounin apart...even with Anbu support the idea seemed something Miko would try to mediate the possible risks personally. Once the others left another sound came from the door, but Miko wasn't going to wait any longer since she felt the ache of burst at the seems with her thoughts. Being alone with them was getting to be, annoying, maybe that was the best way to put it. "So you're a clone, but you hold of the same thoughts and mannerisms as our Raikage. That temperament, he's just the same right...Sorry to trail off but could you enlighten me to the reason someone would accuse the real you of stealing. Also I didn't think the real you would leave the village unattended at least by a security detail or captain of the anbu as protection." Miko had more questions than answers and details to put out there but then the thought flashed into her head, Samaru wasn't sure if the girl was dead was he? No, he wasn't, he'd just been sure he'd stopped her from destroying all of him but with those injuries it's clear he'd lose consciousness.

In a sudden yelp to grasp at the word's that came to mind to say Miko noticed an error in her ability to give the report. "There's a possibility the woman that attacked Samaru is still alive, but gravely injured. though I did address having an Anbu go I'm unsure of how well he incapacitated her if she's not dead from blood loss. Also do you have any possible plans for working their motivations to or advantage? I keep thinking that if harming a number of use is their goal we have leverage to put them on the offensive. Also that can't know every inch of the village, that's be embarrassing for a shinobi village..." Miko trailed off once more figuring she was getting a little too casual knowing this one wasn't the real deal, but all the same his reaction and responses held validity as a mirror to what Kaileer himself was like.
((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

Amidst The Darkness

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto made his way calmly to the Raikage's office. As he entered he nodded to the receptionist as he walked by. No one seemed to bother with him as his history in the Village was known quite well. Moving up the stairs he noticed that the office already had a line and that the Raikage was busy with another ninja. It seemed private as the other ninja that was there was waiting outside. Moving to the opposite side of the door he relaxed and waited. I will kill you brother, and avenge our mother. He thought as his hands clenched at his sides to prevent another out burst from him. Yuto just stood there and stayed as quiet as he could waiting for permission to enter and his turn to get his headband.

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 am
User Image
Damien James Brande
The Scarred Shinobi
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| r a n k :: D - Ranked | t i t l e :: Genin | a c :: 00 |
| c h a k r a :: 485 | s t a m i n a :: 105 |
| Medical // Genjutsu | Strong // Resilient // Intelligent

Damien walked up to the Office Building and realized that he hadn't been there in a while... and remembered all the step that it took to get to the Main Office. He sighed to himself and started to ascend the mighty staircase. This was going to give him time to think if what he was going to say to the Kage. He had been laying low for a while and now it was time that he jumped back into it, there was a lot of new things that he wanted to explore. He knew that there were avenues that he wanted to take himself... it further explore his medical prowess. He finally reached the top and noticed someone standing in the doorway, he wash;t one to make a fuss or be impatient... so he stood back and nodded at the man. |

Anbu Black Oni

Tao-Benshin

I'mmmm BBBBAAAACCCCKKK!! lol

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----тhe genin, rather than spilling like I'd hoped, questioned me further. She analyzed that I was exactly like the real Kaileer--congrats, she figured out I was a clone. Except she knew that already. She went on to ask why I would be accused of stealing, and why I left the village unattended without some form of protection--
-----What?
-----Gods be damned.
-----I sighed when she paused, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I did not leave the village unprotected. The captain of the ANBU was here the entire time. So the fact that these bandits made it into the town is not my fault. I have been here the whole time, as a clone. All it took was someone reporting in." But not a single person came, except for newbies looking for headbands. "My reason for leaving at all, while it's none of your business, is because if I had stayed either myself or Myurai would be dead." I pointed toward the door where, should Miko look, she would find a thin score in the wall about five inches long where the wood had splintered from the impact of my blade. "That was almost his head." My hand returned to the desk behind me. "The accusation of theft... I never stole anything." Technically, anyway. I knew the name Miyamoto sounded familiar. How the hell did they know I read a damn scroll?
-----I didn't even try to hide my irritation, but my mood went from annoyed to furious in a heartbeat. I caught motion out of the corner of my eye, across the village. Over the residential district what looked like a sandstorm stirred. Pushing off of the table, I stood over the shorter girl, teeth bared. She was so eager to find out my behaviors, well, she could experience them for herself. "You think of that now? Two of the genin I sent are untrained." I glowered down at her, barely suppressing the urge to smack the girl across the face. Or worse. "My plans are the business of my advisers and jounin, not a genin who can't even follow basic orders." Turning away, I stalked back to the desk. "Go to the residential district. Now. And next time you withhold information from me, don't expect me to be so kind."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Miko: Don't post yet. Something's about to go down.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Amidst the Darkness
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni
xNew York Slavex

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→He was dead. There was no arguing that fact, no arguing the reality that she would never see his face again, hear the laughter in his voice, the sultriness of his affections and the gentle touch he always had. She would never get to hear him whisper her name as he gently touched her face, promising everything would be alright. All because of those bastards! Jason had done nothing, nor had Miyamoto, yet still they murdered him like a dog! At least the pink haired girl broke because of it. At least that other girl did, too. But the others? The two men weren't phased, so superior in bearing as to believe they could do no wrong. But it was the other girl, the sensor, that drew her ire the worst. She felt murder was fine, perfectly okay in this situation. That was what it was, though. It wasn't a killing, it wasn't self defense, it wasn't an accident, it was murder! She would die for this, die for her transgression, die for her idiocy, for her arrogance! She would die like the monster she was, that girl named Miko!

→→Kaileer finished his angry rant, his rage palpable no matter how dimwitted a person might be. Yet before Miko could respond, before the genin outside the office could react, there would come a small crackling noise for an instant that came from no one direction, not allowing for any kind of pinpointing of the source, before the roof splintered and a force of chakra burst out, immobilizing everyone within ten meters of Miko, including Miko herself. Such was the power of the technique, to freeze all in place within ten meters of the arrow's landing. As debris fell from the roof, however, something else came with it, too. What it was remained a mystery for the moment, for the only sign that something else had landed was a muffled thump! somewhere in the room. Pinpointing it would be difficult, unfortunately, due in no small part to the debris that continually fell from the three foot diameter hole in the ceiling that the arrow had created from its journey downwards.

→→

|•| Techniques Used |•|
• Dark Shot → A - rank
___The user builds Chakra into the tip of an arrow, causing it to rapidly spin when fired. The spin increases the arrow’s penetrating power to phenomenal levels, allowing it to easily pierce through three armored foes. This arrow is very difficult to follow, leading to the name of the technique. Despite its phenomenal piercing ability, because it does not stick in a target, the wounds caused tend to be cleaner than if the arrow had been fired regularly and are much easier to heal.
• Immobilize → A - rank
___The user fires an arrow filled with Chakra. When this arrow hits something, it immobilizes any living creature within ten meters for two of the user's posts, or five of the user's posts for anyone directly hit by the arrow. Immobility can be overcome by exerting a B-Rank amount of Chakra. *Without using a sensory technique for this, it'll be impossible to know just how much chakra you'll need. So it'll be a guess on the part of the character as to how much chakra is needed to break it, or guessing if you even can~.*

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Anbu Black Oni

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damien heard the small smack from the ceiling and all the sudden he couldn't move. He was barely at the door and felt the effects of some kind of jutsu holding him in place. The hold was strong, he looked over at the other genin that was standing there as well " Are you ok? " Damien knew that he would have to break this to make sure that the Kage on the other side of the door was going to be ok too. Something had to be done, there seemed to be a ton of things happening in the village and he was happy that he was back.

Damien looked at the door and started to try and move... the hold was enormous. He looked at the door " Kalieer! Tell me your ok! " Being a Medical-nin, he was ready for anything that was going to be on the other side of the door... be he could be in better shape of he could move

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto heard the sound of creeping wood before the sudden sound of the roof of the Raikage's office smashing in. Before he could react he felt the feeling that he was unable to move. Trying to move his feet he figured out he was right and noticed he wasn't the only one. "I can't move either. What's going on in there!?" Yuto yelled as he continued to try to move and get free but to no avail.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 295/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
In her pause Miko listened intently to the Kaileer clone who seemed to have misunderstood her meaning n"leaving with out protection", though she'd been silenced by his demeanor in his explanation. Even though she felt a little less stressed about things around the clone it still carried this presence that very much reminded her that this was still the raikage...in a sense. Still her worries of the enemies ability to infiltrate this place and possibly destroy it were still something she felt valid in her report, but her misstep in decision making did weigh on her mind the possibility of Hatsu being hurt because she didn't reveal all she knew, even though hatsu was there too, she'd been sleeping like a baby the whole time. Miko's face became a bit more visibly sullen from the thought and her stomach began to churn as the clone chastised her for her foolish choice. His statement about myurai peeked her inquisitive side, but the thoughts of Hatsu and by extension the others who left with her with much less skill that the capable Hatsu made her worry. Melody wasn't the only thing out there and who knew how long this Midgahs guy would keep his word, or could keep his word.

Looking towards the mark where Kaileer almost struck Myurai, Miko was beginning to get the picture that these guys were a lot more high on the edge of something emotional she just wasn't familiar with, but she starting to get an idea of what that was with the butterflies in her stomach fluttering up to her mind and gnawing at her conscious. A clear answer from him... Miko sighed a bit with the direct words from the clone of not being a thief, without the yells of the angered samurai swaying her doubts. The sight of the sudden sand storm in the residential district made her heart drop in full acknowledgment that this wasn't something she could simply explain away like with that stranger Jason. Miko was directly responsible for this turn of events. Tears seemed to well in her eyes but refused to fall. She'd look into the clones eyes as his rage flared and she just couldn't seem to muster an response, but to simply look on at him and run trough her thoughts. Her mind trouble shooting the worst possible end to this. there was an anbu there, but that woman had proven capable of killing anbu before. Eyes glassy Miko would jump back slightly in something of a frightened acknowledgment of where kaileer intended to send her.

Her mind came back from it's pit of reflection, to note the mercy that was shown her despite her grave error of judgment. Yet just as she'd turned to walk away from the clone something would occur right out of her worse thoughts of what might happen to them with the tensions rising between them and their attackers. A crackling noise would leak into the office in an ambient nature. Seeming to fill the silence and void of short breaths and pounding beats of Miko's heart as whatever it was seemed to effect the area in auditory splinting of some structure. Miko couldn't tell what it was, but she could feel it about her. It reminded her of when the dojo was falling apart, and the suddenness of what caused it. She'd been trying to collect information when it happened the first time only noticing something fast, and this time was very slightly different from that if not more left in the dark due to her limited sensing ability in effect. The roof was punched trough in a cacophony of rubble that left a 3 foot wide hole and though Miko's head lifted upwards to see where this object might enter the object had already whizzed trough the roof and past her face landing around her feet.

Though the object would only be audibly registered by normal sense from a thump of it's landing. Miko could feel the chakra emanating from this thing. s**t, s**t! I was too careless. I should of done more, or trained more or planned more for this, b-but...I can't move. It came to mind whatever it was was holding her in place, but Miko had no clue as to how to navigate escaping this ability. All she could do was pray that another attack didn't hit it's marks in quick succession. She needed help, someone who could figure out how to handle this technique, whatever it was, and help her survive this to live to prove herself another day. "Kaileer! you're still here, right?! Look at my feet is there anything odd there?! I can't move my head to see, but I think it's doing this. Just, just please give me some advice! how would you stop this sort of jutsu?! " Miko's voice was panicked for the first time. this being the first time she felt like she was in serious physical danger and obviously having felt the shock of being struck by the debris that this intruder created. She was dusty and had some cuts, and her eyes still welled up but she refused to cry, or maybe she just didn't know how to let the tears fall.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oni

xNew York Slavex

Lanfaer

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games