Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell giggled. "It was fairly quick, at least. Do you know anything about the houses yet, Edajin? Or have any idea where you think you'll end up?" she prompted, trying to draw him out.

The Forgotten Weasley
Xadyn-C

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Uriel Scott and Edajin Tarot
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel and Edajin
OOC: (( Weasley, just tuck both quotes in one spoiler tag, it works the same! ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:02 pm
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's too close for comfort

User Image

Ruby Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Scorpio
Unsorted First Year

User Image
Ruby hopped off the train, and carrying her trunk, flooded out onto the station to stand with the other first years. Pushing her hair over her shoulder, she looked around at the other kids with a gleam in her eye. She set down her trunk and looked up to see a bright red-headed boy there. She smiled and stood a little straighter.
"Hello, I'm Ruby," she said smoothly, holding a hand out and encouraging him to introduce himself. She resisted the urge to touch his hair, figuring that wouldn't be socially acceptable.
User Image

Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
It isn't going to play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your minds in disturbia
It's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:03 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi smiled happily, relieved his friend wouldn't think it wrong or possibly disgusting for wanting to date his best friend. "Thanks Anna, you have no idea how much that means to me." and to show he meant it he gave the girl another hug. "I don' wanna jus' spring it on him at the beginnin' of school so I'm gonna wait a bit before I ask him. Maybe I'll ask round the hol's so he has a week or two ta think it over." he shrugged nonchalantly but it was obvious he was nervous about asking.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina lazily hopped down from the train. She yawned as she stretched, then sighed when she remembered that she still hasn't found a friend of hers. Hell she even has more male friends than those of the same gender as her. She let out a small disappointed laugh as she walked past the other students. She walked like she was dead and wandered aimlessly towards the carriages. She didn't care about who was on the carriage. She just simply climbed onto it, and sat there. She regained herself, and when she looked to who the people on the carriage are, she smiled. Yes!! Female second years! " Hey there ladies. I won't ask you how your summer was. You've probably heard that question far too frequent today, " she greeted. To think that Yvette, Iris, Shayna, and her would sit on the same carriage. Finally she can talk to other people freely without worries. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy , Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Greeting

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Finally, finally, finally!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Iris, Shayna, Yvette

Out Of Cookies:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

He nodded quietly, trying to keep his eyes level as he spoke. "Yes. He told me a little about them, before," he said, indicating Uriel. "If... I got placed in one... I would be maybe Slytherin.. Or Ravenclaw.." He shrugs quietly, finally giving in and letting his eyes drop. At least, those were the two that he felt he related to the most when Uriel had last spoken of them. Thirst for knowledge, and cunning... Both were traits that he possessed.

With: Corabell, Uriel

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:08 am
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked as another girl came by the carriage. She greeted them and asked about their summer before introducing herself as Shayna. Iris didn't mind that she hadn't talked much to girl and rather than just shaking her hand, Iris hugged the girl.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Iris said. "I'm Iris Haruno, second year Gyrffindor." She hoped that it made it clear that Iris already considered her a friend.

Another surprise came in the form of Iris' friend Serafina. The girl was quickly ushered in as Iris happily squealed as she greeted Serafina.

"That question never gets old for me." Iris chirpped. "And it was great. Nothing crazy, just being around family was enough for me. I went to Japan for some time. What about you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Estatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette, Shayna. Serafina, Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
shabatha
IceGrayWolf

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian got of the train and looked around a bit. his eyes scanned for an empty carriage, the train has been noisy and he wanted at least a few moments of silence. He ran is hand through his hair, right before he left home his mom had made him get a hair cut. finally he say what he presumed to be a empty carriage. he jogged lightly to the carriage, looking right and left so that he wouldn't run into and people. He sighed with relief when he found that the carriage was truly empty. He slid into the corner and shut his eyes for a moment, waiting for the rest of the student to come in. *********************************************************

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic was of the last to depart from the scarlet train; he was still wiping the last bit of chocolate from the sound of his mouth as he stepped onto the platform with the rest of the students. After the trolley of sweets had come, he’d gorged himself—and passed out. It was becoming more or less of a habit really, but, he always did love to sleep. His parents hardly ever gave him the chance to…

Idly, he wondered where Damien had gotten to, and had probably assumed (or at least hoped) that he was off somewhere with Marina. Never thought I’d hope for that before, he realized, but this summer had been a revelation for him. One he wasn’t too keen on trying to understand while huddled around so many of his peers. It hadn’t taken long for him to spot the vivacious violet hair of Grace, he’d almost walked right up to her and stolen a kiss, too—but he saw Caitlin beside her and distinctly turned on his heel and walked the complete opposite way. Blimey, this is sure going to be awkward….

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Circling around the platform
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell nodded. "I have a sister in Ravenclaw and a brother in Slytherin, they are both fine houses," she said reassuringly. "And you got a letter, so you'll end up in one of the houses. There have been a few people who have taken a while to sort, but no one who was accepted has ever not been sorted," Corabell told the boys, confident this was true since Shina had told her so.

The Forgotten Weasley
Xadyn-C

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Uriel Scott and Edajin Tarot
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel and Edajin
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei was irritable; tired, her stomach ached in pain and thunder pounded away at her brain until she could barely hear. She almost had a snarl on her lips as she brushed long auburn locks of hair out of face, and away from her new glasses she’d gotten over the summer. She meandered past the crowd, sliding between people she barely knew as she hurried up to the first carriage she could find—it looked empty—and she didn’t bother to check if it truly was or not until she’d already climbed on and sighed.

Bright, twinkling lilac eyes slid to an open as she noticed a very blond boy had been seated across from her this entire time. So much for empty, she dwelled halfheartedly as she mustered a smile on her veela lips. ”Oh, er, hullo—I thought this carriage was empty…

“Do you mind if I join you?”
She wondered with a giggle. It’s a little late to be asking anyway, but, it never hurt to be friendly.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ In a carriage
---------- with Sebastian
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Near the Carriages with Iris, Yvette and Serafina and wondering Where could David be?.

User Image

Shayna's was surprised to be given a hug before returning it. She happily noticed Serafina as well."Hi! I'm Shayna Snow Second Year Ravenclaw. Actually I was pretty happy with my summer. I got to go to Hogsmeade for the first time. It was much fun." She said in return to Iris' comment of her year and house. She hesitated about getting into the carriage with the three since she was slightly looking for David. Should she wait a little longer to see him? Or even to see if he was there? She looked around a little longer before looking at the girls. "Have either of you ladies seen David?" She asked looking around still.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as he looked around. There was a red head that had just exited the train trying to get another male's attention and some other little groups heading for the blonde woman. She was really pretty and nice to look at. Smiling to himself he shook his head, that was basically an old woman to a baby... Kind of gross. He chuckled as he made his way to the blond and waited for the rest of the first years. He was growing bored.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm
Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

As Michael was getting of the train he thought there should be plenty of people on the platform to make a few friends, but when he got off the train he found so many people he didn't think he could even talk to anyone. " ok just be cool Michael, just get your self together, come on Michael you can do it just pick up your luggage and walk" he thought to himself. Then he herd the blond hair lady calling all first years to her and thought " ok I'll just follow her and the students that are with her" then he started towards the lady while trying to avoid bumping in to anybody and bringing any attention to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

//Unsorted//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie had stepped off the train gracefully. Her fragile frame took a few cautious trots froward to gaze about at check out who was here. She smiled to herself and down at her rabbit, Matilda. Bonnie's large floppy hat seemed to engulf her head as she wiped around to here them calling first years. With an excited sigh, Bonnie grabs her trunk and her pet's cage on top before wheeling it off with her towards the direction everyone else seemed to be going. "Let's go, Matilda. A whole lot is in store for us that way." She beamed. Her voice was light but slightly raspy as her lips formed the words delicately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games