Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:09 pm
"Yes, do that" he ordered. He then turned to Jian again. "Well, let's not bother the doctors. They have a job to do" he added, then turned back to the doctor. "I expect to see them in my office as soon as you're finished" he ordered. He then turned and headed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:16 pm
"Yes sir." The doctor said. "This one and..."

"That one. Just these two." Jian said, wafting to Vincent as well.

"Of course." The doctor said, signaling another doctor to come and help and getting started right away.

"Alright then." Jian replied, following Damien back to the elevator to go to his own office.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm
Damien went back to his office and sat back at his desk. He took out some papers and began looking them over. He waited for the doctors to finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm
Jian went back to his own office and let out a sigh of relief. He couldn't wait to tell Monica the kids had returned either. She seemed to have taken a liking to them while they were here.

About ten minutes later, two soldiers, each carrying one of the twins, knocked on the door. "Sir, we... uh... have the two kids."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm
"Open the door" Damien ordered to one of the office guards and let the soldiers with the children come in. He then ordered the children to be seated in the same chairs that he had them sit in once before. He then picked up the phone and dialed Jian's office number with his thumb, as he was using the hand that had the stitches in it to dial.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm
The two soldiers entered the room and looked at each other when he ordered the kids to sit in the chair. They were both still unconscious. Not wanting to disobey his orders, the soldiers placed the kids seated together in the chair as they leaned on each other. They were cleaned, dressed in the uniform with a bow tied in Valkyrie's long hair, and covered in bandages, but their breathing had deepened as if they were visually in a deep sleep rather then dead. "By your leave?" the soldiers asked.

Jian heard the phone ringing and picked it up. "Hello?" He asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Damien waved a hand at the two soldiers to let them know they were dismissed. "The kids are here. Did you want to come now or wait until after they've regained consciousness?" he asked into the phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm
"I can come over as soon as I'm done with this document." Jian told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm
"Alright. I'll be waiting" Damien said and hung up. He then looked at the twins who were still asleep,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 pm
The twins slept with a peaceful expression on their face despite all of the bandages and such. They also seemed to be quite a bit healthier, and had a bit more muscle then they did the previous month. Anyone who saw them together like that for the first time would probably assume they were normal, good mannered children rather then the mischievous and abused little devils that they were.

After about five minutes, Jian finished with his document and headed down to Damien's office. "It's me, Jian." He said after knocking on the door. At the noise, the twins finally began to stir.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:52 pm
"Nice timing. Enter" Damien ordered. He then looked at the twins. "Well, looks like they've finished naptime" he joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm
Jian entered the room (and ordered out all of the officers in the room if there were any.) "Is that so?" Jian asked.

The twins began to wake up and looked around, their minds still in a haze due to the drug. "Where... am I?" Vincent muttered.

"V-Vincent?" Valkyrie asked, looking at her brother.

"Sister?" Vincent muttered, then looked up with a confused expression. "D- daddy?" He asked. "Is this... a dream?"

"M-my head..." Valkyrie muttered, rubbing he side of her head.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm
"Nope. Lucky for you it is not a dream. We invaded the rebel base and sucessfully liberated the two of you from your captors. It must have been horrible while you were there" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm
"Daddy!" Vincent stuttered again.
"Y-you came and saved us?" Valkyrie asked. Both began to cry tears of joy and got out of the chair and ran awkwardly to him, hugging him.
"It's you!"
"It really is you!"
"I hardly believe it!"
"This is too good to be true!"

Jian smiled at the happy scene, but partly wondered how Damien would react.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Damien chuckled. "Of course. I wouldn't let those nasty rebels keep you all alone. I guess you found out that I'm your father. I didn't know myself until we did a test around the time just before you two were abducted. I didn't say anything because I didn't know how you'd react. So how did you find out?" he asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games