Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma be back later. I want Rumpel to be here for all the bloodiness. xD Anyways, later. Gonna watch Blood+. whee ]
Rumples not comming on today!!! Dx

[ Dx Daarn! Anyways, got to go. Can't be on the laptop anymore so I'll use my PSP. Sorry. And I'll watch Blood+. Later! ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma be back later. I want Rumpel to be here for all the bloodiness. xD Anyways, later. Gonna watch Blood+. whee ]
Rumples not comming on today!!! Dx

[ Dx Daarn! Anyways, got to go. Can't be on the laptop anymore so I'll use my PSP. Sorry. And I'll watch Blood+. Later! ]
ugh i cant believe you just left me here. =.=ill waitfor yo by watching 11Eyes. ;d its so freaky bu i love it! xD and i cant find the Blood+ anywhere so yeah.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm
[ Back. Where'd we leave off? ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm
angel_eyes200
((AWWW so sad!!! TT^TT))
Racy gasped, seeing all the blood. she wanted to cry, feelign so bad for everything. Racy thought back, rememebring that Mitsuki started acting like this after Luca carried her in. was this her fault? Racy shook her head, hoplessly trying to think of something. anything! racy couldnt let this happen. nothing could every be this bad, could it? racy just stood there, frozen. she couldnt believe one of her best friends...the old Mistuki. Racy could never imagine Mitsuki doing this, yet is was happening.

Ria burst into tears, covering her mouth so she wouldnt scream. This was Terrible! Ria wanted the old mitsuki back. Ria couldnt stop crying; crying silently to herself. there was no hope. everyone was just gonna die here. it was all pointless. coul they run? no. could they try to change her back? no. could they do anything at all? no. it was all pointless. pointless deaths, wasted lives, that could have been something. noone could ever be this heartless, evil, terrible, murderous, with no guilt or shame. Except for Mitsuki.

Nate blinked, staring blankly at Yuuta. he was gonna die, for sure. even though nate was searing i his own pain, everythign seemed to wash away. nothing mattered anymore. "dammit." nate curesed to himself. he wasted his life. nothing mattered anymore. he was just gonna die, and be forgotten. he didnt get to change. to be remembered. if it was all just gonna end like this, what was the point of his life created anyways? nate's eeys flickered red, remebering his terrible point in life. he was created to kill Racy.

Racy blinked seeing nate. oh great, 2 people trying to kill her. 2 times the death she never wanted. Racy walked to Nate, kneeling next to him, looking into his eyes desprately. he didnt have to do this. evrything was gonna be okay. she tried to think positively, everything was gonna be okay. this isnt realy. this cant end too quick. it was too pointless. Racy shook her head, trying to make nate think the same. everything was gonna be okay!

Eddie shook his head, gripping at his hair frustrated. what the hell was the point of life it it was all gonna end like this?! eddie's eyes beamed red. Ria was his born-to-be victim. then eddie blinked again. he couldnt end his life killing someone. that wouldnt make him eddie. eddie didnt think anyone could die, ending their life with murder. but yet, his eyes still glowed red, looking like an evil maniac, eager to kill someone.

Ria looekd up at eddie, terrified. for some reason she was more afraid of Eddie than mitsuki at the moment. Ria looked at Mistuki. Mitsuki only went straight out and killed the victim, when eddie and nate tortured the victim, not killing them immediately, but keeping them just barely alive, to feel the pain. to suffer. Ria looekd down, hopelessly. out of the four, for once, Racy was the most optimistic, trying to keep everyone together. but life was pointless, if they were all just gonna die in the end. Tears dripped from Ria's eyes as she looked down, as good as dead. she didnt get to live the life she wanted. for some odd reason she felt like she wason a nazi camp, lining up for her death.

Racy sighed, giving up. givng up on everythig. she always acted like she hated everything, when she knew she needed everything to live. without Nate, or ria, or Eddie, she was nothing. without the other three, she wasnt racy. but Racy refused to cry. she tried to stay brave, even though it was the end for herself and the others. "how could this happen? why? its not supposed to end like this." racy quietly spoke to herself. how did mitski change back before? after vietnam, how did she change back to the mistuki everyone knew and loved?Racy kept thinking.
((yay ur on. sweatdrop we left off here. ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm
((O.O o mai goodness you logged off i think ima die now..))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm
angel_eyes200
((O.O o mai goodness you logged off i think ima die now..))
sweatdrop nvm...  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 pm
[ Sorry. Was washing dishes. Got too hooked. Im not doing coloured posts. On the PSP. ]
Yuuta blinked at Racy, hearing her loud thoughts. 'I.. I think after the whole event.. she was locked up by those military people.. Next thing they knew, she was asleep. Since it was time for her hibernation. When she woke up, it felt like she was another person.' He staggered to stand up, coughing out more blood in the process. 'That was thirty years ago,' he thought.
[ can do only 1 chara at a time. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Sorry. Was washing dishes. Got too hooked. Im not doing coloured posts. On the PSP. ]
Yuuta blinked at Racy, hearing her loud thoughts. 'I.. I think after the whole event.. she was locked up by those military people.. Next thing they knew, she was asleep. Since it was time for her hibernation. When she woke up, it felt like she was another person.' He staggered to stand up, coughing out more blood in the process. 'That was thirty years ago,' he thought.
[ can do only 1 chara at a time. ]
((okay. n_n fine with me))
Racy ran over to luca, helping him with his balance, just in case. she worried about him. racy looked down to the roof tiles. Are we really gonna die here? on the roof of our school? racy looedk at mitsuki, half anger, half fear and terror. it would be too pointless...! its so... racy shook er head. "it cant end like this... can it?" racy said, really hoping her short unachieved life would end here, on the school's roof, with no hope at all. racy growled silently. "it cant end like this. it makes me feel weak, and powerless. it makes me feel like i was bor here for no reason at all! but i have a reason to live. and i cant die. not yet..." racy said, falling to her knees. she really felt like crying, but she couldnt. it would just prove how weak she really is. this is all so depressing. i hate it!! Racy screaming in her mind, holding the sides of her head tightly.
Ria looed at Racy, concerned. "nee-chan..." ria was busy healing nate though, even thoug nate was probably gonna slice her head off any second, starting to go hunter n all. ria was probably least afrain out to the four, but most depressed. "i never had a point in life..." ria started, speaking quietly. "i tried, but i never succeeded. i only wanted to make you happy. but you hated me... and i onyl made it worse. i wanted to be like hita-san, cheerng up everyoe with her mood.... i wanted to be the sun, clearing the clouds. but... i nevr did. and i never will..." ria said, tears slowly droppign from her eyes.ria knew crying wouldnt help anything, bu it didnt even matter. she was going to die. she didn want to run away. it would be pathetic. she would get caught and die anyways. she would fail...again, as always.
racy shook her head. she wanted to argue with ria's depression. everythign was going to end good. it always does. it should. there was a point in life, and she wasnt going to waste it laying dead on this damned roof. racy loeodk to luca, her hands glowing a bright white, helping luca heal more. she was determined. then she looked to yuuta, almost dead, blood dripping off the roof.
racy looekd to ria, and ria nodded, automatically going to yuuta trying her best to heal him. she didnt care if it wasnt going to help,but she still tried.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm
[ Mitsy is kinda stuck until Rumpel replies. ]
Yuuta closed his eyes, feeling the energy drained out of him. He was simply gonna die there. Never knowing the purpose of his life. Not living long enough to see his kids, if they ever existed. He closed his eyes, falling into the darkness. Unconscious.
[ Gtg, bye. Gah! Dx ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Mitsy is kinda stuck until Rumpel replies. ]
Yuuta closed his eyes, feeling the energy drained out of him. He was simply gonna die there. Never knowing the purpose of his life. Not living long enough to see his kids, if they ever existed. He closed his eyes, falling into the darkness. Unconscious.
[ Gtg, bye. Gah! Dx ]
((fine, bye!!be on tomorrow!!))((sigh... this realy is a depressing scene. its making me feel kinda depressed in real life. v.v))
Ria's eyes struck wide. even though she was pushing her strength, passing her limit, she still gave her all. no. more than her all,trying to heal yuuta. ria stopped, feeling like she was gonna pass out. she looekd at yuuta, barely healing him. ria was shocked once again, noticing how weak she was. ria shook her head, tearing up.she tried, and tried again, helping him heal, little by little. soon she finally got him to stop bleeding, healing him enough to keep him alive. but for ria, she fell over to the side,jsut feeling like laying there, forever. she couldnt beleive how weak she was. yet another reason for her to die. she didnt deserve to live in a powerful cruel evil world, when all she asks for her own seflish goals. life was pointless. "please.. someone... just kill me." ria said softly like an innocent suffering child, slowly materializing one of nate's swords. she had reached the limit of depression. suicide. "noone needs me. im weak, powerless. i was never needed, only causing trouble. im useless, and only slowing you down. so... ill just simply..." she held up the sword, over her chest. after a few moments, she dropped the sword, grunting in disapointment. she was too weak, too afraid, to even kill herself. she couldn't do it. ria shook her head, really wanting to die that moment, yet, too cowardly to even take her own life. it was like living a nightmare, only to awaken in hell itself.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma do a pretty post. Since I'm bored. xD ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→ Let's Play

Mitsuki giggled, pointing her katana at Mia. "Oh. So the little kitty wants to play huh?" She had clearly heard the outburst and the thoughts that she shared between the other kitties. [ xD Aha. I'm not used to RPing as a bad guy. Though, I've been told I'm good at it. ] Her pupils turned into slits, like a cat's eyes. She grinned and started to walk closer to Mia. She ignored everyone that lamely tried to catch her attention, closing in on her prey.

Yuuta ran full speed towards Mitsuki, a dagger in his hand. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" He yelled. He attempted to stab Mitsuki but she jumped away. He tried yet again, only to be sliced in the chest by her. Yuuta ignored the pain that exploded in his chest, ignoring the blood that was now dripping onto the floor. He tried to harm Mitsuki but to no prevail. Even though he was in his full vampire self, she was simply too fast for him. Or anyone at the matter.

Mitsuki caught Yuuta off guard, his back turned towards her. She appeared behind him and quickly pierced him in the back. The other end of the katana sticking out of his chest. She giggled as the blood splattered on her face, her eyes showing pure amusement. Mitsuki pulled out the katana from his back, licking the blood clean off of the blade.

Yuuta screamed in pain as he collapsed to the ground. He had his hand over the wound on his chest but the bleeding was too much. He stood up, staggered, and fell to the ground once more. The pain was unbearable! He closed his eyes that were filled with tears and breathed in deeply. Yuuta coughed out blood as he tried to put pressure on his wound.

Saya collapsed to the floor. Horrified. They were just gonna die. Without a reason besides Mitsuki's own amusement and probably her anger. Her eyes turned blank, her entire brain shutting off. There was no way out of this. She held in the tears that were about to spill as she looked at Mitsuki without a hope.

Luca stared at Yuuta's staggering figure, he couldn't help his best friend. Because he too was injured. Was there no end to this cruel acts that Mitsuki was carelessly doing? It was probably revenge. For the things that they did to her. He shook his head and put a hand over his stomach, holding in the tears that he wanted to cry out.

Mitsuki turned to look at Mia and growled. "It's your turn. And I mean business now. I will kill each and every one of you here." She gripped her katana, her fangs clearly visible now. "Then after I'm done disposing of you foolish humans, I'll rid the entire world of its filthy garbage," she growled. She tilted her head to the side, her blood splattered face transformed into an evil smile.

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

[[ OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY!! D: BIRTHDAY PARTAY!!! DXXXX ]]
Mia screamed out in fury as tears started streaming down her face. She dropped down to Yuuta's side staring at his wound. She stood up slowly and said calmly, " I guess it is time to play, b***h." Mia wiped her tears, even though they were still tearing. She pushed mitsuki down, and knocked the katana out of her hands and into her own.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 pm
[[ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Yuuta!!!!! Dx This makes me so sad!!! AGHH!!! And I watched remember me last night. Dx THAT MOVIE IS SOOOOO SAD TOO. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm
((UWAA dont cry!! x) sorry had to say that...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 pm
angel_eyes200
((UWAA dont cry!! x) sorry had to say that...))

[XD BUT THE MOVIE MADE ME BAWL! THREE TIMES!!! EVEN AFTER IT WAS OVERR!! D; ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma do a pretty post. Since I'm bored. xD ]

→ Let's Play

Mitsuki giggled, pointing her katana at Mia. "Oh. So the little kitty wants to play huh?" She had clearly heard the outburst and the thoughts that she shared between the other kitties. [ xD Aha. I'm not used to RPing as a bad guy. Though, I've been told I'm good at it. ] Her pupils turned into slits, like a cat's eyes. She grinned and started to walk closer to Mia. She ignored everyone that lamely tried to catch her attention, closing in on her prey.

Yuuta ran full speed towards Mitsuki, a dagger in his hand. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" He yelled. He attempted to stab Mitsuki but she jumped away. He tried yet again, only to be sliced in the chest by her. Yuuta ignored the pain that exploded in his chest, ignoring the blood that was now dripping onto the floor. He tried to harm Mitsuki but to no prevail. Even though he was in his full vampire self, she was simply too fast for him. Or anyone at the matter.

Mitsuki caught Yuuta off guard, his back turned towards her. She appeared behind him and quickly pierced him in the back. The other end of the katana sticking out of his chest. She giggled as the blood splattered on her face, her eyes showing pure amusement. Mitsuki pulled out the katana from his back, licking the blood clean off of the blade.

Yuuta screamed in pain as he collapsed to the ground. He had his hand over the wound on his chest but the bleeding was too much. He stood up, staggered, and fell to the ground once more. The pain was unbearable! He closed his eyes that were filled with tears and breathed in deeply. Yuuta coughed out blood as he tried to put pressure on his wound.

Saya collapsed to the floor. Horrified. They were just gonna die. Without a reason besides Mitsuki's own amusement and probably her anger. Her eyes turned blank, her entire brain shutting off. There was no way out of this. She held in the tears that were about to spill as she looked at Mitsuki without a hope.

Luca stared at Yuuta's staggering figure, he couldn't help his best friend. Because he too was injured. Was there no end to this cruel acts that Mitsuki was carelessly doing? It was probably revenge. For the things that they did to her. He shook his head and put a hand over his stomach, holding in the tears that he wanted to cry out.

Mitsuki turned to look at Mia and growled. "It's your turn. And I mean business now. I will kill each and every one of you here." She gripped her katana, her fangs clearly visible now. "Then after I'm done disposing of you foolish humans, I'll rid the entire world of its filthy garbage," she growled. She tilted her head to the side, her blood splattered face transformed into an evil smile.

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

[[ OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY!! D: BIRTHDAY PARTAY!!! DXXXX ]]
Mia screamed out in fury as tears started streaming down her face. She dropped down to Yuuta's side staring at his wound. She stood up slowly and said calmly, " I guess it is time to play, b***h." Mia wiped her tears, even though they were still tearing. She pushed mitsuki down, and knocked the katana out of her hands and into her own.
Nate saw mia push mitsuki down. Nate snapped out of his hunter phase, his eyes glowing to the emerald green it usually is. he got up quickly, running at mia as fast as he could, pushing her away from mistuki, and ending up making both himself and mia fall over. "what the hell are you doing!?!? shes going to frekkin KILL you!!!" nate said, getting off mia, looking at her seriously, horrified, and not like how he usually does with his lovey dovey/ hurt eyes.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games