Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm
((Im at Panda's house, so ima give her the computer once in a while to post stuffz. ;D))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
[ Imma do a pretty post. Since I'm bored. xD ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→ Let's Play

Mitsuki giggled, pointing her katana at Mia. "Oh. So the little kitty wants to play huh?" She had clearly heard the outburst and the thoughts that she shared between the other kitties. [ xD Aha. I'm not used to RPing as a bad guy. Though, I've been told I'm good at it. ] Her pupils turned into slits, like a cat's eyes. She grinned and started to walk closer to Mia. She ignored everyone that lamely tried to catch her attention, closing in on her prey.

Yuuta ran full speed towards Mitsuki, a dagger in his hand. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" He yelled. He attempted to stab Mitsuki but she jumped away. He tried yet again, only to be sliced in the chest by her. Yuuta ignored the pain that exploded in his chest, ignoring the blood that was now dripping onto the floor. He tried to harm Mitsuki but to no prevail. Even though he was in his full vampire self, she was simply too fast for him. Or anyone at the matter.

Mitsuki caught Yuuta off guard, his back turned towards her. She appeared behind him and quickly pierced him in the back. The other end of the katana sticking out of his chest. She giggled as the blood splattered on her face, her eyes showing pure amusement. Mitsuki pulled out the katana from his back, licking the blood clean off of the blade.

Yuuta screamed in pain as he collapsed to the ground. He had his hand over the wound on his chest but the bleeding was too much. He stood up, staggered, and fell to the ground once more. The pain was unbearable! He closed his eyes that were filled with tears and breathed in deeply. Yuuta coughed out blood as he tried to put pressure on his wound.

Saya collapsed to the floor. Horrified. They were just gonna die. Without a reason besides Mitsuki's own amusement and probably her anger. Her eyes turned blank, her entire brain shutting off. There was no way out of this. She held in the tears that were about to spill as she looked at Mitsuki without a hope.

Luca stared at Yuuta's staggering figure, he couldn't help his best friend. Because he too was injured. Was there no end to this cruel acts that Mitsuki was carelessly doing? It was probably revenge. For the things that they did to her. He shook his head and put a hand over his stomach, holding in the tears that he wanted to cry out.

Mitsuki turned to look at Mia and growled. "It's your turn. And I mean business now. I will kill each and every one of you here." She gripped her katana, her fangs clearly visible now. "Then after I'm done disposing of you foolish humans, I'll rid the entire world of its filthy garbage," she growled. She tilted her head to the side, her blood splattered face transformed into an evil smile.

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

[[ OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY!! D: BIRTHDAY PARTAY!!! DXXXX ]]
Mia screamed out in fury as tears started streaming down her face. She dropped down to Yuuta's side staring at his wound. She stood up slowly and said calmly, " I guess it is time to play, b***h." Mia wiped her tears, even though they were still tearing. She pushed mitsuki down, and knocked the katana out of her hands and into her own.
Nate saw mia push mitsuki down. Nate snapped out of his hunter phase, his eyes glowing to the emerald green it usually is. he got up quickly, running at mia as fast as he could, pushing her away from mistuki, and ending up making both himself and mia fall over. "what the hell are you doing!?!? shes going to frekkin KILL you!!!" nate said, getting off mia, looking at her seriously, horrified, and not like how he usually does with his lovey dovey/ hurt eyes.

Mia pushed Nate off. " I'm finishing it." She growled standing back up, and staring at mitsuki. " How could you do that when he saved you all those years ago? He's your family. You just stabbed him in the back." Mia said. The katana was laying next to nate. She bent over and picked it up. 'Don't try and save me Nate. If Yuuta dies, I die too. I will have no one.' she thought to him.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm
angel_eyes200
((Im at Panda's house, so ima give her the computer once in a while to post stuffz. ;D))

[[ mmkay. XD ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

→ Let's Play

Mitsuki giggled, pointing her katana at Mia. "Oh. So the little kitty wants to play huh?" She had clearly heard the outburst and the thoughts that she shared between the other kitties. [ xD Aha. I'm not used to RPing as a bad guy. Though, I've been told I'm good at it. ] Her pupils turned into slits, like a cat's eyes. She grinned and started to walk closer to Mia. She ignored everyone that lamely tried to catch her attention, closing in on her prey.

Yuuta ran full speed towards Mitsuki, a dagger in his hand. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" He yelled. He attempted to stab Mitsuki but she jumped away. He tried yet again, only to be sliced in the chest by her. Yuuta ignored the pain that exploded in his chest, ignoring the blood that was now dripping onto the floor. He tried to harm Mitsuki but to no prevail. Even though he was in his full vampire self, she was simply too fast for him. Or anyone at the matter.

Mitsuki caught Yuuta off guard, his back turned towards her. She appeared behind him and quickly pierced him in the back. The other end of the katana sticking out of his chest. She giggled as the blood splattered on her face, her eyes showing pure amusement. Mitsuki pulled out the katana from his back, licking the blood clean off of the blade.

Yuuta screamed in pain as he collapsed to the ground. He had his hand over the wound on his chest but the bleeding was too much. He stood up, staggered, and fell to the ground once more. The pain was unbearable! He closed his eyes that were filled with tears and breathed in deeply. Yuuta coughed out blood as he tried to put pressure on his wound.

Saya collapsed to the floor. Horrified. They were just gonna die. Without a reason besides Mitsuki's own amusement and probably her anger. Her eyes turned blank, her entire brain shutting off. There was no way out of this. She held in the tears that were about to spill as she looked at Mitsuki without a hope.

Luca stared at Yuuta's staggering figure, he couldn't help his best friend. Because he too was injured. Was there no end to this cruel acts that Mitsuki was carelessly doing? It was probably revenge. For the things that they did to her. He shook his head and put a hand over his stomach, holding in the tears that he wanted to cry out.

Mitsuki turned to look at Mia and growled. "It's your turn. And I mean business now. I will kill each and every one of you here." She gripped her katana, her fangs clearly visible now. "Then after I'm done disposing of you foolish humans, I'll rid the entire world of its filthy garbage," she growled. She tilted her head to the side, her blood splattered face transformed into an evil smile.

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

Mia screamed out in fury as tears started streaming down her face. She dropped down to Yuuta's side staring at his wound. She stood up slowly and said calmly, " I guess it is time to play, b***h." Mia wiped her tears, even though they were still tearing. She pushed mitsuki down, and knocked the katana out of her hands and into her own.
Nate saw mia push mitsuki down. Nate snapped out of his hunter phase, his eyes glowing to the emerald green it usually is. he got up quickly, running at mia as fast as he could, pushing her away from mistuki, and ending up making both himself and mia fall over. "what the hell are you doing!?!? shes going to frekkin KILL you!!!" nate said, getting off mia, looking at her seriously, horrified, and not like how he usually does with his lovey dovey/ hurt eyes.

Mia pushed Nate off. " I'm finishing it." She growled standing back up, and staring at mitsuki. " How could you do that when he saved you all those years ago? He's your family. You just stabbed him in the back." Mia said. The katana was laying next to nate. She bent over and picked it up. 'Don't try and save me Nate. If Yuuta dies, I die too. I will have no one.' she thought to him.

Mitsuki stood up and dusted her dress. She looked up and grinned at Mia, her face showing no emotion at all. "I'm going to kill you," she giggled. She said it so nonchalantly, showing how cold she was. All of a sudden, her nails started to grow long, like claws, and she bared her fangs at Mia. "You're gonna die. That sword will just pierce me, but it won't kill me. I heal too quickly." She laughed. Mitsuki was designed to be the ultimate weapon, to kill. She ran quickly towards Mia's direction and swiped her hand on Mia's face, scratching her. Mitsuki licked the blood off of her hand, smirking evilly as she glanced at Mia. "I'm going to rip your throat out," Mitsuki tilted her head and giggled.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:36 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

→ Let's Play

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

Mitsuki stood up and dusted her dress. She looked up and grinned at Mia, her face showing no emotion at all. "I'm going to kill you," she giggled. She said it so nonchalantly, showing how cold she was. All of a sudden, her nails started to grow long, like claws, and she bared her fangs at Mia. "You're gonna die. That sword will just pierce me, but it won't kill me. I heal too quickly." She laughed. Mitsuki was designed to be the ultimate weapon, to kill. She ran quickly towards Mia's direction and swiped her hand on Mia's face, scratching her. Mitsuki licked the blood off of her hand, smirking evilly as she glanced at Mia. "I'm going to rip your throat out," Mitsuki tilted her head and giggled.
Hitsuki looked at her horrified, making a wooden stake in mia's hands. He held amaya closer.
Mia screeched, the air hitting her face and making it sting. Mitsuki had scratched across her whole face, just missing her eyes. The wooden stake appeared in her hands, and she lunged at Mitsuki plunging it into her chest. Blood was dripping down her face, it stung horribly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm
[[ Are you planning on keeping mitsuki and changing her, or killing her off? ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

→ Let's Play

[ Long post FTW! xD ]

Hitsuki looked at her horrified, making a wooden stake in mia's hands. He held amaya closer.
Mia screeched, the air hitting her face and making it sting. Mitsuki had scratched across her whole face, just missing her eyes. The wooden stake appeared in her hands, and she lunged at Mitsuki plunging it into her chest. Blood was dripping down her face, it stung horribly.
[ Hitsuki? xD ]

Her wound quickly closed up, as Mitsuki laughed maniac-like. "I told you. The only thing that will kill me is my sister's blood." She pulled out the stake from her chest and threw it a far distance away. "You're going to die," Mitsuki repeated. This time, she meant it. She grabbed her katana from Mia's hand and stabbed her in the stomach with it. She pulled it back out and stabbed her once more. Mitsuki pulled her katana from Mia and licked the blade. She jumped upwards and landed behind Mia. She pointed the sharp blade behind her head and giggled. "Checkmate."
[ Imma log off so that Angel can post. xD ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Imma keep her and change her. She's my first character ever and I just can't kill her and throw her in a ditch. xD ]  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[ Hitsuki? xD ]

Her wound quickly closed up, as Mitsuki laughed maniac-like. "I told you. The only thing that will kill me is my sister's blood." She pulled out the stake from her chest and threw it a far distance away. "You're going to die," Mitsuki repeated. This time, she meant it. She grabbed her katana from Mia's hand and stabbed her in the stomach with it. She pulled it back out and stabbed her once more. Mitsuki pulled her katana from Mia and licked the blade. She jumped upwards and landed behind Mia. She pointed the sharp blade behind her head and giggled. "Checkmate."
[ Imma log off so that Angel can post. xD ]
[[Whooops. XDD and kk. ]]
Mia gasped, gripping at her stomach and trying to breathe. Her eyes started getting foggy, but she had enough strength to reach up and turn mitsukis neck around, hearing a loud crack, before calapsing to her knees and gasping for air. She sputtered blood, and held a hand on the ground, supporting herself. She coughed, scooting towards yuuta.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Imma keep her and change her. She's my first character ever and I just can't kill her and throw her in a ditch. xD ]

[[ Mmkay lol ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Nate's eyes struck wide, seeing Mia get stabbed twice. he just sat there, helplessly. he hated it. he hated meing so weak. pathetic.
Ria screamed, Terrified. "Mia-san!!!" she burst into tears. her eyes glowed a bright white, and chains with sharp blades at the end, flew around like a mad octopus. ria looekd evil for once. all her chains, mulitpying by the milisecond, all flying at mitsuki. "Im Not Gonna Let You Kill My Friend!!! scream " ria said, not caring anymmoer if she would die, if she couldnt kill mitsuki. she just wrapped her chains around mitsuki, winding more and more tightly around her. ria was furious. "i dont care if you make me weak! i dont want to die!!!!" ria screamed, through her choking tears
Racy watched, frozen in her mental state. she was confused. she just wanted to run away, for her life's sake. bu then.. she wuold just be alone. so, she decided she would rather die here with all ehr friends, than run away to live alone. "Ria... its no use." even though ria wouldnt even hear her in her rage. Racy huged luca, scared, afraid, with a tear leaking out the corner of her eye.
Eddie snapped out of his hunter state, realizing it was no use. then he raged back into Hunter-ness, ((xD)) taking a simple poisonous dagger and stabbed ria, right behind her heart. he didnt even care. they were gonna die anyways. he had be come cold, heartless. the life was jsut drained right out of him.
Ria staggered, her chains falling and fading into ashes. she fell to her knees, her eyes blank. then she fell to the ground, laying flat. the blood became a puddle quickly.
((dude this is soo depressing.... i just killed my own character. 0.0))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Nate's eyes struck wide, seeing Mia get stabbed twice. he just sat there, helplessly. he hated it. he hated meing so weak. pathetic.
Ria screamed, Terrified. "Mia-san!!!" she burst into tears. her eyes glowed a bright white, and chains with sharp blades at the end, flew around like a mad octopus. ria looekd evil for once. all her chains, mulitpying by the milisecond, all flying at mitsuki. "Im Not Gonna Let You Kill My Friend!!! scream " ria said, not caring anymmoer if she would die, if she couldnt kill mitsuki. she just wrapped her chains around mitsuki, winding more and more tightly around her. ria was furious. "i dont care if you make me weak! i dont want to die!!!!" ria screamed, through her choking tears
Racy watched, frozen in her mental state. she was confused. she just wanted to run away, for her life's sake. bu then.. she wuold just be alone. so, she decided she would rather die here with all ehr friends, than run away to live alone. "Ria... its no use." even though ria wouldnt even hear her in her rage. Racy huged luca, scared, afraid, with a tear leaking out the corner of her eye.
Eddie snapped out of his hunter state, realizing it was no use. then he raged back into Hunter-ness, ((xD)) taking a simple poisonous dagger and stabbed ria, right behind her heart. he didnt even care. they were gonna die anyways. he had be come cold, heartless. the life was jsut drained right out of him.
Ria staggered, her chains falling and fading into ashes. she fell to her knees, her eyes blank. then she fell to the ground, laying flat. the blood became a puddle quickly.

[[ OMG NNUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! RIAAA!!!!!!!!!! DX ]]
Mia slowly collapsed. " Ria!" She whispered, not able to talk. Her eyes were slowly closing, as she saw eddie kill ria. She inhaled once, finally closing her eyes, holding her stab wounds.
Hiroshi watched in terror, as his best friend died, not being able to do anything. He felt like screaming, but he couldn't find the words.
Amaya started sobbing uncontrollably. " M-Miyo!! " She whispered, choking on the tears.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:25 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Mia slowly collapsed. " Ria!" She whispered, not able to talk. Her eyes were slowly closing, as she saw eddie kill ria. She inhaled once, finally closing her eyes, holding her stab wounds.
Hiroshi watched in terror, as his best friend died, not being able to do anything. He felt like screaming, but he couldn't find the words.
Amaya started sobbing uncontrollably. " M-Miyo!! " She whispered, choking on the tears.

Mitsuki coughed out a decent amount of blood and cracked her head back to its original position. "You.." She picked up the katana that she had dropped on the floor and raised it up high, aiming towards Mia's heart. "You're going to die!" She pushed the katana downwards, almost piercing Mia but Sora appeared all of a sudden and instead took the hit.
Sora coughed out blood and clutched at his wound. "Mitsuki. Stop this outrage." He mumbled. Soon, his blue eyes closed and his breathing ceased. He soon fell unconscious.
Mitsuki backed away from her brother, gripping her katana. "Sora.. Why.." Her eyes turned blank as her hand started to shake, including the katana. She collapsed to the ground, tears pouring down her face.
[ Be right back. Gonna eat out. Dx Gah!!! ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki coughed out a decent amount of blood and cracked her head back to its original position. "You.." She picked up the katana that she had dropped on the floor and raised it up high, aiming towards Mia's heart. "You're going to die!" She pushed the katana downwards, almost piercing Mia but Sora appeared all of a sudden and instead took the hit.
Sora coughed out blood and clutched at his wound. "Mitsuki. Stop this outrage." He mumbled. Soon, his blue eyes closed and his breathing ceased. He soon fell unconscious.
Mitsuki backed away from her brother, gripping her katana. "Sora.. Why.." Her eyes turned blank as her hand started to shake, including the katana. She collapsed to the ground, tears pouring down her face.

Mia couldn't quite tell what was happening. She was laying in her blood, and everything sounded muffled. She opened her eyes long enough to see sora take the katana for her, and then fall. " S-sora.. W-..Thank you..." She whispered hoarsley. Her hand fell from her wound, and everything went black. Her mouth slightly opened, her scratch wounds bleeding down her face into the pool she was laying in.
[[ mkay ill be here.XD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Mia couldn't quite tell what was happening. She was laying in her blood, and everything sounded muffled. She opened her eyes long enough to see sora take the katana for her, and then fall. " S-sora.. W-..Thank you..." She whispered hoarsley. Her hand fell from her wound, and everything went black. Her mouth slightly opened, her scratch wounds bleeding down her face into the pool she was laying in.
[[ mkay ill be here.XD ]]

[ Back. xD ]

Mitsuki's eyes turned back to its original colour and her entire brain shut off, announcing her brain dead. Her entire body shook as tears fell from her eyes, her body soon falling to the ground. Howls could be heard throughout the entire forest, howls of the Chiropterans. Expressing their misery out loud.

Saya's eyes snapped open and stood up quickly, walking briskly to Ria. "RIA!" she screamed. She kneeled down beside her and turned her over, pulling the dagger and throwing it faaar away. [ xD ] Saya placed her hand on Ria's wound, and healed her. Her hands glowed green, pulling her Spirit from the Underworld and placed it back in her body. She sighed in exhaustion, her hands dropping to her sides. Saya looked at Ria and closed her eyes.
Luca hugged Racy back and buried his head on her hair. "I'm sorry," he murmured softly in her ear. He let go and tilted her head up, kissing her full on the lips.
Mitsuki looked at her blood-stained hands and screamed, placing her hands on either side of her head. Screaming as loud as she could. Horrified at what she had done. She had woken up from her 'rampage-mode', finally. She stood up and her eyes turned back to bright red as she looked at Eddie. She picked up her katana and pointed her katana at him, growling softly. "It's time for you to die," she murmured. She sprinted towards him but soon stopped, dropping her katana. Her eyes turning back to its violet colour. She screamed once more as she collapsed on her knees.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games