Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm
*Walks into her office with Katana and Iggies following, pulls the appropriate book to open the bookcase entrance and leads then down the stone staircase into the long stone corridor. Lit by side sconces, there are 6 doors on both sides of the corridor and at the very end are the huge double blood red door with golden accents.*

Iggies…to the right as we stand at the end of this staircase 4 of these rooms are occupied by the MW ladies and Black who is our resident "protector."

*She explains as she walks slowly.*

On the left, this first door is my "recreation" room. *Opens the door for Iggies so she can see the vast collection of torture devises, whips, chains and other naughty "playthings".* wink

The next three doors on the left are high security vaults. Please note the electronic keypad entry.

*She gets to the end of the corridor.* This is Ryzan's room here.

*They get to the double blood red doors.* This is my private chambers. *grins.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm
-goes back to the Lounge, the TARDIS then appears in the MW and Reisen comes out with the Sonic Screwdriver, pondering whether or not to follow them using the Sonic Screwdriver's ability to open locks-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm
((LOL, Reisen, we'll be right back!))

So, Psyzapp, let's see these plans for the expansion! I can't hardly wait to see them!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

*Following Psyzapp with wide eyes. Nods at the explanation of the Ladies rooms, then stands in wide appreciation of the "Recreation room" *Oh my... hun I think I have some catching up to do. I must keep this in mind for any *cough* disciplinary actions *cough* I might run across.

*Seeing the double blood red doors of Psyzapp's room, gasps in awe* Oh my.... just how big is it in there!? wink I am very impressed my love. Ves yugho,

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 pm
*She unlocks the blood red double doors and exposes a cream colored marble entry with a Picasso hanging on the wall and a blown glass chandelier.*

This place is rather large. We just need to go into my private office. wink
*She takes them through the huge gourmet kitchen with the marble counter tops, hand carved darkly stained mahogany cabinets and stainless industrial appliances. Down past the expansive living room and dining room areas decorated contemporary with leather furniture, unique statuary and paintings, fireplace, etc. Then to her office.

The office has a mahogany desk and credenza, seating area with black leather furniture and bold colored contemporary artwork. She goes to her desk and pulls out the drawings..*

Here we are…take a peek at this.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm
*holds her beer in one hand while spreading out the drawings with the other.* Hmmm......mmhmm..........I like that. *she moves to another picture* Yes, I think that will work too. *After a few minutes, she looks up at Psyzapp and grins* I think it's wonderful! blaugh When do we get to start interviewing staff for the spa? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm
You see here…The Jade Dragon will have this entry and coat check/waiting area. This is the space for seating. The Sushi Bar over on this right…VIP seating to the left and in the middle will be the platform with the fish filled stream running around it. There will be cherry blossom trees. The kitchen entry by the sushi bar. It will be grand!

Here is the Spa. Multiple private rooms with massage tables, manicure stations, mud bath, seaweed wraps. Oh, here is the steam room, the sauna, the hot tub. This will be just great!

I think I was told they were going to start the building process here in a day or two. I'm so excited! xd  

*Still wide eyed as they pass through Psyzapp's quarters.*

Oh Psy, this place is divine! You have done so well for yourself.

*Looking over the plans.* Where will this be? An upper level? Is the Kitchen going to be big enough? There seems to be a growing crowd

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
-getting extremely bored, she goes into the TARDIS and comes back out with a wagon containing human-shaped cardbaord cutouts and several boxes of ammunition-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
You're right Iggies. I'll need to ask about the size of the kitchen. I do want it large enough and there should be some plan for a second level or balcony if needed. 3nodding We've been so busy here that we must account for more traffic.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

A few days! Oh thats so great! Oh, will there be entertainment for Jade Dragon? *Looking over the explanations* I really like the lay out!

ANd I cannot wait to try out the help in the spa... I mean the spa :InnocentFace:

((Reisen! You'd better not shoot anything in the bar! scream ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm
I'm planning on adding rooms down below…much like the corridor you just walked through. I figure if they just build then now, we can decorate and figure out what we want later. The foundation is the most critical part for future planning. Better to do it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm
katana68
((Reisen! You'd better not shoot anything in the bar! scream ))
((Where's the harm in shooting harmless cardboard cutouts? stare ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm
I found a wonderful host for the Spa. His name is Kyle. *grins* Ryzan will just love him. *giggles*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games