Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
((That would be godmodding.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:55 pm
{{Um... Reisen... I don't know if you've ever shot a gun before, but I can tell you right now that those can get extremely loud, especially indoors. Most of the spouse's family is hard of hearing due to their use of firearms.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Psyzapp
Thank you Iggies. I do have insurance and I was talking with Ryzan the other day. With this expansion and all, this place is going to be rather huge and I'm gong to have to hire a maintenance staff seeing as my place happens to be a favorite target for destruction. stare

*Giggles* WEll you have my dragons, but it would be good to also have other staff as they are needed.... for my personal... stuff now and then. *Another flutter of unrest hits her heart and she takes a drink to hide it*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
You'd think with all the extra police patrols and having a couple of cops staying here I could get more protection. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Um... Reisen... I don't know if you've ever shot a gun before, but I can tell you right now that those can get extremely loud, especially indoors. Most of the spouse's family is hard of hearing due to their use of firearms.}}
((Once there was a murder a block away, and the gunshot sounded very closeby.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm
*covers a yawn* Damn...I think I'm going to have to leave ya'll up here. Psyzapp, things are looking just great! Well, good night, ya'll...I guess I'll go see if Showcase has made it in from his shift.

*She tosses her empty bottle into the trash and makes her way back downstairs to her quarters.*

((*tackleglomps TES on her way by* xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm
Perhaps it's my file down at Headquaters. My history with the police. stare One of these days I'm going to have to see what is in that file. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm
{{ *tackleglomped on the way out of Ryzan's quarters* eek }}

*heads up into the main bar area and starts making a steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm
*Yawns* I suppose I should do the same. *Smiles at Iggies.* I'll see you tomorrow my friend. Thanks for the help and use of your dragons. It sure makes me feel better.

*She goes into her office and down through the corridor and into her chambers.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Good night Katana.

Psyzapp I could try to sneak in and find out.... oh... I haven't even been inside a police department before.... WEll... if you gt your hands on it I'll bring marshemllows to munch on while we burn it 4laugh

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 pm
*After locking the double red doors behind her she smiles and heads into the bedroom to change.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 pm
iggies

Good night Katana.

Psyzapp I could try to sneak in and find out.... oh... I haven't even been inside a police department before.... WEll... if you gt your hands on it I'll bring marshemllows to munch on while we burn it 4laugh

((What are marshemllows?))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Psyzapp
*Yawns* I suppose I should do the same. *Smiles at Iggies.* I'll see you tomorrow my friend. Thanks for the help and use of your dragons. It sure makes me feel better.

*She goes into her office and down through the corridor and into her chambers.*

*Grins and hugs Psyzapp on her way out* Glad to help my friend. sweet sleep

*Looks at Tes wandering in* Oh morning

*raises an eyebrow, not even noticing that Psyzapp was there in the first place, let alone that she just left*
Marshmallows?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

(( I finally caught up with the reading here! gonk ))

*After a harsh day at work, he enters through the backdoor, heads downstairs and drops off his coat and hat at the coat rack. Goes into the kitchen and immediately pours himself a double of scotch whiskey and quickly slams it back. Pours himself another and takes the glass with him to the sitting room off the master bedroom and sits down in his recliner.

He takes his glasses off, rubs his face with his hands and heaves a heavy sigh. Puts his glasses back on and takes a healthy swallow of his drink before grabbing the TV remote and lowers the screen. He doesn't even bother channel surfing this time, and goes directly to the late news.

He settles back in his chair and tries to take his mind off his day with another swallow of his drink. The effects of the alcohol start to take affect by the time he finishes his drink. It isn't long after that he is numb enough to dose off.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games