Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm
sk8rkool1
((should i just leave this rp?))

[[ Not in my opinion. But its your choice. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Hey angel! ]]
Kazuki sat up, sensing someone. He looked out his dorm room and saw a girl. " Hello? " He asked her politley. " Nice to meet you." He said holding out a hand for a shake wish a big warm, charming smile. His pink lips made his teeth seem all the more whiter, and he gave her a once over with his vibrant blue eyes. " I'm Kazuki." He said, bowing slightly.
Ria blinked, reappearing and landing back on the floor. she nervously took a step towards him, shyly taking his hand and shaking it, and quickly retreated her hand. she wanted to say something like, 'hi! im Ria!' or 'hello Kazuki, nice to meet you. 4laugh ' like she usually would, but her breath felt caught and she couldnt say anything.

Kazuki chuckled putting his hand in his pocket. " You are?" He asked grinning, moving some hair from his face.
Ria's head fell slightly to the sde, examining his face. he eyes were radiat, making her want to just stare at them forever, and never wanting to take her eyes off them. his hair seemed really cute, and he was polite, charming. ria felt her face burn into a bright pink color, then she shook ehr head, moving hair to her face to cover her cheeks. she snapped back into reality. "i-im R-r-r-r-.." she looekd to the ground nervously. come on! just say it! im Ria. Ria. Ria. Say it!!!, she thought. she finally looekd up, her hair still covering her face. "Im Ria..." she managed to mumble out.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Hey angel! ]]
Kazuki sat up, sensing someone. He looked out his dorm room and saw a girl. " Hello? " He asked her politley. " Nice to meet you." He said holding out a hand for a shake wish a big warm, charming smile. His pink lips made his teeth seem all the more whiter, and he gave her a once over with his vibrant blue eyes. " I'm Kazuki." He said, bowing slightly.
Ria blinked, reappearing and landing back on the floor. she nervously took a step towards him, shyly taking his hand and shaking it, and quickly retreated his hand. she wanted to say something like, 'hi! im Ria!' or 'hello Kazuki, nice to meet you. 4laugh ' like she usually would, but her breath felt caught and she couldnt say anything.

Kazuki chuckled putting his hand in his pocket. " You are?" He asked grinning, moving some hair from his face.
Ria's head fell slightly to the sde, examining his face. he eyes were radiat, making her want to just stare at them forever, and never wanting to take her eyes off them. his hair seemed really cute, and he was polite, charming. ria felt her face burn into a bright pink color, then she shook ehr head, moving hair to her face to cover her cheeks. she snapped back into reality. "i-im R-r-r-r-.." she looekd to the ground nervously. come on! just say it! im Ria. Ria. Ria. Say it!!!, she thought. she finally looekd up, her hair still covering her face. "Im Ria..." she managed to mumble out.

Kazuki smiled moving some hair from her face. " Nice to meet you Ria. " His finger lingered on her cheek for a moment, but as soon as he realized what he was doing he moved it away. " You're cute when you blush." He grinned to her, showing off his white teeth again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:06 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Hey angel! ]]
Ria blinked, reappearing and landing back on the floor. she nervously took a step towards him, shyly taking his hand and shaking it, and quickly retreated his hand. she wanted to say something like, 'hi! im Ria!' or 'hello Kazuki, nice to meet you. 4laugh ' like she usually would, but her breath felt caught and she couldnt say anything.

Kazuki smiled moving some hair from her face. " Nice to meet you Ria. " His finger lingered on her cheek for a moment, but as soon as he realized what he was doing he moved it away. " You're cute when you blush." He grinned to her, showing off his white teeth again.
ria blushed some more. she felt like Meting to the ground, or her heart felt like flying around. then the next thing she knew she had started floating off the ground, then she quickly landed back down. she looekd at her feet shifting side to side nervously.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:10 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Hey angel! ]]

ria blushed some more. she felt like Meting to the ground, or her heart felt like flying around. then the next thing she knew she had started floating off the ground, then she quickly landed back down. she looekd at her feet.

Kazuki chuckled a little bit. She's such a cutie. He thought to himself. He lifted her chin up, locking her gaze. " Do you...want to er... go...ehm," He was having trouble getting the words out. " Do you want to go out or something later?" He murmured, smiling at her, still holding her chin. The second sentence came out smooth, and also charmingly he hoped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria blushed some more. she felt like Meting to the ground, or her heart felt like flying around. then the next thing she knew she had started floating off the ground, then she quickly landed back down. she looekd at her feet.

Kazuki chuckled a little bit. She's such a cutie. He thought to himself. He lifted her chin up, locking her gaze. " Do you...want to er... go...ehm," He was having trouble getting the words out. " Do you want to go out or something later?" He murmured, smiling at her, still holding her chin. The second sentence came out smooth, and also charmingly he hoped.
ria blushed again, her face as pink as bubblegum. she lightly touched his hand that was at the bottom of ehr face, nodding slightly. "y-yeah....Yeah!" she smiled a bit. "yes, i would like to..." she said, a bit more confidently.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((well im thinking about it cuz being the only non lit rpeir here makes me feel dumb. but i wount if one or two othe people think i shouldnt))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((well im thinking about it cuz being the only non lit rpeir here makes me feel dumb. but i wount if one or two othe people think i shouldnt))
((i dont think you should. n_n being a not lit rper inst too bad, but at least puot something in to RP about. interfere somewhere. make drama. > biggrin ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria blushed again, her face as pink as bubblegum. she lightly touched his hand that was at the bottom of ehr face, nodding slightly. "y-yeah....Yeah!" she smiled a bit. "yes, i would like to..." she said, a bit more confidently.

Kazuki smiled hugley removing his hand. " Well, What time would you like me to come get you. Does Seven sound okay?" Kazuki's eyes twinkled a little. He felt nice since she had excepted, and she was one of the most beautiful girls he had seen in his whole life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((i dont think you should. n_n being a not lit rper inst too bad, but at least puot something in to RP about. interfere somewhere. make drama. > biggrin ))

[[ Yeah. [: I agree with angel. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((the only person in this rp that i made for that last part cuz i dont mind people not liking her is makoto. oh and i found out the real reason i dont put negi's face expresions))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((the only person in this rp that i made for that last part cuz i dont mind people not liking her is makoto. oh and i found out the real reason i dont put negi's face expresions))

[[ Why? ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki smiled hugley removing his hand. " Well, What time would you like me to come get you. Does Seven sound okay?" Kazuki's eyes twinkled a little. He felt nice since she had excepted, and she was one of the most beautiful girls he had seen in his whole life.
Ria blushed s'more, hearing what he was thinking. she looked down, smiling bashfully. "yeah.. sevens okay. im at dorm 213. mhmk?" ria said, smiling once more and skipping away. she feelt happy, bouncy, hyper. she was excited! like all her troubles had been washed away for now. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:23 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ Why? ]]

((becouse i tryed makeing him as much like me a posible))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ria blushed s'more, hearing what he was thinking. she looked down, smiling bashfully. "yeah.. sevens okay. im at dorm 213. mhmk?" ria said, smiling once more and skipping away. she feelt happy, bouncy, hyper. she was excited! like all her troubles had been washed away for now. 4laugh

" See you at seven!" Kazuki walked back to his room, a sense of accomplishment. " Soul! I just got a date with the most gorgeous girl.." He smiled hugley pushing him out the door. " I'll see you later." He said closing the door and hopping into the shower. He washed off, and got out and dried himself off. He got dressed, looking at the clock, and went to go get his wallet.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games