Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((I'm not opposed to eating vegetarian, it's just harder to get some forms of nutrition if you cut out a lot if not all animal products.))

((Not really. You just have to know how to do it smartly. I've taken contrition courses as well and they have us plan for a vegetarian diet. It wasn't that hard to make))

*Yawns and gets up* I had better try to rest. Bwael isto Tes, Reisen. I may wander back tonight if sleep evades my night. if not sweet sleep

*Walks out the door and to Dames.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 pm
((I don't plan my meals so much as I eat when I get hungry... I could eat a meat-heavy meal one day and then the next day I have a greens or fruit-heavy meal the same time the next day. It's all a matter of what food catches my eye when my stomach happens to be demanding food. If I do cook, it's usually something that takes 20 minutes or less to make. sweatdrop ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 pm
{{That's what I thought at first Reisen, but it actually isn't that hard. Really the only reason not to be vegetarian is if you enjoy the taste of meat. Everything the body needs has a vegetable source. Even if you're concerned about things being in meat that you can't get from vegetables, if you still consume dairy... everything that meat has, dairy has. Milk is pretty much transformed blood.

I never plan meals either and I also tend to like sticking to things that are quick and easy. I kind of eat more like a bachelor than a married person, but I guess that's what happens when you leave the man at home to cook. But you might be surprised how much of the nutrition you think can only be gotten from meat is in other things that you eat just as often. For example, a one inch cube of cheese has as much protein as a serving of ground beef.

Of course, if you really like the taste, then trying to switch isn't necessary if you have no qualms about eating it.}}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:48 pm
((Heh heh... iggies threatened to have me attacked by imaginary [as in not posting] people if I took the gun out. As far as I'm concerned, not posting means not there. rofl

I guess next time I'll have the powerful Showasuka there standing guard if I feel like doing target practice.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 pm
-appears, and does a "Ryzan check"-

-pats the dog's head-

Good Quortek. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:50 am
*awakens finding she's snuggled up next to Black eek - hops out of bed and materializes up into the bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 am
*raises an eyebrow at Ayami*
Do you ever actually use the stairs?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 am
*is started by TES*
geez oh my sorry you startled me....
And yes I do use the stairs on occasion....

*makes herself a cappuccino*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:36 am
Well, I suppose if I had the ability to just poof around everywhere, I would probably use it... *looks down at Ayami's shoes* especially with footwear like that *eye twitch*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 am
*looks at TES strangely*
you have some kind of affliction with heels?.... confused  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 am
The thought of squeezing a foot into a shoe half it's size and then walking around that way baffles and disturbs me.

*stares at Ayami's legs*
... but if you want to wear them...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 am
i'm confused....
why do you think the shoe is half the foots size?....
That's a bit strange....

*feels a bit awkward noticing TES staring at her legs tries to take a seat at the bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 am
*keeps staring*
Well, the shoes don't look very wide and they often have a pointed toe, which leads me to believe the toes are being mashed together. Hearing the complaints women have had about them doesn't seem to prove me wrong on those points.... *stare*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am
*yawns and opens her eyes*

My that was a good nap. Hmmm? How long was I napping?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 am
*snaps over her fan and tries to divert TES's attention*
well MY feet aren't very wide...
and if you must know my second toe is slightly longer than my first so the pointed toes actually helps me....
you must hang our many women who enjoy doing things just to have something to complain over....

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games