Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((well im thinking about it cuz being the only non lit rpeir here makes me feel dumb. but i wount if one or two othe people think i shouldnt))
((i dont think you should. n_n being a not lit rper inst too bad, but at least puot something in to RP about. interfere somewhere. make drama. > biggrin ))

((the only person in this rp that i made for that last part cuz i dont mind people not liking her is makoto. oh and i found out the real reason i dont put negi's face expresions))

[[ Why? ]]

((becouse i tryed makeing him as much like me a posible))

[[ Ahh. I see ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((well im thinking about it cuz being the only non lit rpeir here makes me feel dumb. but i wount if one or two othe people think i shouldnt))
((i dont think you should. n_n being a not lit rper inst too bad, but at least puot something in to RP about. interfere somewhere. make drama. > biggrin ))

((the only person in this rp that i made for that last part cuz i dont mind people not liking her is makoto. oh and i found out the real reason i dont put negi's face expresions))

[[ Why? ]]

[[ Ahh. I see ]]

((ok))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki chuckled a little bit. She's such a cutie. He thought to himself. He lifted her chin up, locking her gaze. " Do you...want to er... go...ehm," He was having trouble getting the words out. " Do you want to go out or something later?" He murmured, smiling at her, still holding her chin. The second sentence came out smooth, and also charmingly he hoped.
ria blushed again, her face as pink as bubblegum. she lightly touched his hand that was at the bottom of ehr face, nodding slightly. "y-yeah....Yeah!" she smiled a bit. "yes, i would like to..." she said, a bit more confidently.

Kazuki smiled hugley removing his hand. " Well, What time would you like me to come get you. Does Seven sound okay?" Kazuki's eyes twinkled a little. He felt nice since she had excepted, and she was one of the most beautiful girls he had seen in his whole life.
Ria blushed s'more, hearing what he was thinking. she looked down, smiling bashfully. "yeah.. sevens okay. im at dorm 213. mhmk?" ria said, smiling once more and skipping away. she feelt happy, bouncy, hyper. she was excited! like all her troubles had been washed away for now. 4laugh

" See you at seven!" Kazuki walked back to his room, a sense of accomplishment. " Soul! I just got a date with the most gorgeous girl.." He smiled hugley pushing him out the door. " I'll see you later." He said closing the door and hopping into the shower. He washed off, and got out and dried himself off. He got dressed, looking at the clock, and went to go get his wallet.
Ria went back to her dorm, and has been staring at herselfin a mirror for ten mitues now. she sighed, feeling embarresed thats what Kazuki saw her in. her face was looking tear sticken, her clothes were covered with blood, and her hair was a bit messier than she wanted it to be. she quickly brushed her hair out, changed to clean pretty cute clothes after takign a quick shower, and checked herself again in the mirror. she nodded, feelng like she was good enough to be presented to Kazuki. seeing the clock, it was close to seven, so she waited for kazuki, resting a bit on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ Why? ]]

[[ Ahh. I see ]]

((ok))
((so... ur emotionless IRL?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki chuckled a little bit. She's such a cutie. He thought to himself. He lifted her chin up, locking her gaze. " Do you...want to er... go...ehm," He was having trouble getting the words out. " Do you want to go out or something later?" He murmured, smiling at her, still holding her chin. The second sentence came out smooth, and also charmingly he hoped.
ria blushed again, her face as pink as bubblegum. she lightly touched his hand that was at the bottom of ehr face, nodding slightly. "y-yeah....Yeah!" she smiled a bit. "yes, i would like to..." she said, a bit more confidently.

Kazuki smiled hugley removing his hand. " Well, What time would you like me to come get you. Does Seven sound okay?" Kazuki's eyes twinkled a little. He felt nice since she had excepted, and she was one of the most beautiful girls he had seen in his whole life.
Ria blushed s'more, hearing what he was thinking. she looked down, smiling bashfully. "yeah.. sevens okay. im at dorm 213. mhmk?" ria said, smiling once more and skipping away. she feelt happy, bouncy, hyper. she was excited! like all her troubles had been washed away for now. 4laugh

" See you at seven!" Kazuki walked back to his room, a sense of accomplishment. " Soul! I just got a date with the most gorgeous girl.." He smiled hugley pushing him out the door. " I'll see you later." He said closing the door and hopping into the shower. He washed off, and got out and dried himself off. He got dressed, looking at the clock, and went to go get his wallet.
Ria went back to her dorm, and has been staring at herselfin a mirror for ten mitues now. she sighed, feeling embarresed thats what Kazuki saw her in. her face was looking tear sticken, her clothes were covered with blood, and her hair was a bit messier than she wanted it to be. she quickly brushed her hair out, changed to clean pretty cute clothes after takign a quick shower, and checked herself again in the mirror. she nodded, feelng like she was good enough to be presented to Kazuki. seeing the clock, it was close to seven, so she waited for kazuki, resting a bit on her bed.

Kazuki opened his wallet, satisfied with the amount of money he had in it, and put it in his pocket. He looked in the mirror one last time, and decided to brush his teeth again. After he was done, and his mouth felt cold and crisp and minty, he walked to Ria's dorm. It was 6:59, almost seven. He knocked on the door and called out, " Ria? Its Kazuki. I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm
"Cool, man." As he watched Kaz happily walk away going to prepare for his date. Soul walked to his room plopped himself on his bed grabbing his PSP and playing the game that was left in it.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ Why? ]]

[[ Ahh. I see ]]

((ok))

((mostly now but i still get mad sometimes sad alittle and smile sometimes and laughe but im going to try harder to show my emotions this coming school year probly after i turn 15 which im turning 15 in september))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki opened his wallet, satisfied with the amount of money he had in it, and put it in his pocket. He looked in the mirror one last time, and decided to brush his teeth again. After he was done, and his mouth felt cold and crisp and minty, he walked to Ria's dorm. It was 6:59, almost seven. He knocked on the door and called out, " Ria? Its Kazuki. I'm here."
ria sat up smiling to herself. "one sec." she called to the door, putting on her shoes. then she calmly walked to the door, peeking out and seeing kazuki, even better looking than when she first saw him. she smiled, taking his hand and walked out. "so where to?" ria said, leading him down the hall to a random direction. she felt alot more confident now that he seemed to like her a bit too.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ Ahh. I see ]]

((ok))

((mostly now but i still get mad sometimes sad alittle and smile sometimes and laughe but im going to try harder to show my emotions this coming school year probly after i turn 15 which im turning 15 in september))
((oh mhmk. thats really good! n_n))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:40 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria sat up smiling to herself. "one sec." she called to the door, putting on her shoes. then she calmly walked to the door, peeking out and seeing kazuki, even better looking than when she first saw him. she smiled, taking his hand and walked out. "so where to?" ria said, leading him down the hall to a random direction. she felt alot more confident now that he seemed to like her a bit too.

Kazuki thought for a moment. " We could go for dinner, or get some icecream and go to the beach." He said squeezing her hand in his a little. " Or anything else. Whatever you want to do." He said politley. He popped a mint in his mouth, chewing on it a little bit. He loved mint stuff, especially when you opened your mouth and breathed in, or take a sip of water and get that cold, crisp, wintery feeling on your tongue.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki thought for a moment. " We could go for dinner, or get some icecream and go to the beach." He said squeezing her hand in his a little. " Or anything else. Whatever you want to do." He said politley. He popped a mint in his mouth, chewing on it a little bit. He loved mint stuff, especially when you opened your mouth and breathed in, or take a sip of water and get that cold, crisp, wintery feeling on your tongue.
ria shrugged. "ive done everything i could think of before... except for the beach!" she said, looking back at him smiling. then she looked at her self and wilted for a moment. "but im not dressed for the beach..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ Ahh. I see ]]

((ok))

((ok))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria shrugged. "ive done everything i could think of before... except for the beach!" she said, looking back at him smiling. then she looked at her self and wilted for a moment. "but im not dressed for the beach..."

" I'm not either." Kazuki shrugged. " Wanna go anyway?" He asked looking down at her, getting sucked into her eyes for a moment. They were big and the color was beautiful. He couldn't help himself, but he tore his gaze away, looking at the ground instead for a moment, a red color flowing into his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" I'm not either." Kazuki shrugged. " Wanna go anyway?" He asked looking down at her, getting sucked into her eyes for a moment. They were big and the color was beautiful. He couldn't help himself, but he tore his gaze away, looking at the ground instead for a moment, a red color flowing into his cheeks.
ria loekd back at him, smiling again. "okay!" then she looekd at him, suprised he was blushing. he didnt seem like the type to blush to these things. he seemed like nate. nate would never blush, for any reason. even if it was burning hot outside, his face would stay the same color. but kazuki seemed nicer, sweeter, and actually talking to her. ria giggled softly, catching herself in the middle of her face heat up.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((ok))

((ok))
(come on! bring in negi!!)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games