Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 am
That's right…BLAME PSYZAPP! mad Sure…PSYZAPP did it!
Let's just all lynch Psyzapp for all of our misery and woe! *walks off briskly grumbling something about trying to change the path of her life and people not making it very easy to be an upstanding citizen.* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm
Well what in tarnation is going on round here? What's happened to my clinic? Good grief, Charlie Brown, I can't even take a small vacation. Just look at this mess. *Strides through the clinic, then calls over the cleaning crew. As she gives them instructions to get the clinic fixed up, she places a call to Jack's crew to get the wall up to separate the bar from the nurses office.*

What in Hades have they done to my pharmacy? Good Gravy! *Scurries around taking inventory.* We're short on everything. This is supposed to be the nurse's station ~ hand out meds to the geezers, take blood pressure, check blood sugars and give shots, call the doctor in when needed. Place looks like World War III. We're not the ER for crying out loud.

*Supervises the crew until the clinic is s**c-n-span spotless, then phones in the order for geezer meds.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:59 pm
*Strolls in to the bar, grabbing a bottle of Apricot Brandy on her way to the office. As she walks through, she notices the wall Jack's crew has built to separate the Nurse's Station from the Bar area.* Nice ~ might help the nurses get more things done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 am
*looks around*
Looks like they shut down the place for remodelling. I like it. Heh, someone cleaned up the... Oh, I just can't think about what happened with Icy, I might start having panic attacks again. What ever happened to the days where occupational health nurses just did physicals and work boo-boos?
*writes a note to Gilda*

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 am
Dear Gilda,
I'm sorry I've been gone. I had a little nervous breakdown, and am feeling better. I don't know if this job is a good fit for me. I left emergency nursing because I get so stressed in emergency situations and I hoped this would be a nice place where I could do work exams and the occasional on the job injury, not comas! Hopefully things will change now that there is a doctor in town. Anyway, I'm ready to start work when you have something for me to do. Give me a call.
Sincerely,
bandaidd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 pm
Psyzapp
That's right…BLAME PSYZAPP! mad Sure…PSYZAPP did it!
Let's just all lynch Psyzapp for all of our misery and woe! *walks off briskly grumbling something about trying to change the path of her life and people not making it very easy to be an upstanding citizen.* rolleyes

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.....

At least the lynching... wink  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am
*Sets up behind bar, Transfers dribbles from the Famous grouse bottle into a fresh bottle, Wipes down surfaces, restacks fridges and proceeds to cleent the beer lines*

Well I might as well take opportunity from this lull in business to get this place shipshape.

Hmmm, Maybe a duke box and some game machines wil help bring the geezers back.

confused

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm
*Faerie does a flutterby* Hey, it's looking pretty good in here! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm
bandaidd
Dear Gilda,
I'm sorry I've been gone. I had a little nervous breakdown, and am feeling better. I don't know if this job is a good fit for me. I left emergency nursing because I get so stressed in emergency situations and I hoped this would be a nice place where I could do work exams and the occasional on the job injury, not comas! Hopefully things will change now that there is a doctor in town. Anyway, I'm ready to start work when you have something for me to do. Give me a call.
Sincerely,
bandaidd

*Checks her box and finds the note from Bandaidd.* Oh dear, poor girl. Oh I do hope she's better. Of course, it did get a little hectic and we're not an ER. *Pens a note back to Bandaidd telling her she needs some assistance with dispensing meds and tracking blood pressure, blood sugar, and other minor checks for the geezers.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 am
*stops in and reads note from Gilda*

Oh, I am so glad she's not angry. sweatdrop

*finds a pen and writes on the back of Gilda's note*

Thank you so much! I'm happy to check blood pressures and what-not. I'll just make sure everyone has a chart and get started. Let me know if there's anything pressing.

Is it okay if I go door to door? Or should I have sign ups in other places around the guild and just hold a geezer's clinic here? Your input is much desired.

Love,
~bandaidd

bandaidd
Crew

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm
*Tiptoes in to the Cabana Bar and looks around a moment, before dropping off the note for Bandaidd from Nurse Gilda. She glances at the note a moment, then smiles, glad to see Nurse Bandaidd back on duty.*

Dear Bandaidd:
Happy you're back, dear. Each Geezer should have a chart at the nurses' station. We may need to complete room checks to make sure they're getting their meds, monitoring sugar levels, and just tracking BP for the doc. Hopefully we can get the charts back up-to-date. Thanks for all your help.

Hugs,
Gilda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 am
*Saunters into the Cabana, sits down on a barstool and crosses one leg over the other. Looks around the Cabana and doesn't see anyone.* It figures. Not a single Cabana Boy in sight. I really was in the mood for a good Whiskey Sour, too. stare  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 pm
*Appears behind bar from cellar*

Oh hiya there miss Eileen! First face Ive seen in here for a while! The old place needs a refirb maybe.

Whiskey sour is it?

biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm
*stops in and looks around* Hmm... don't seem to be any cabana boys around. Too bad. neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Spider20

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 am
*pokes head in from behind the door and takes a look around the place* o~o  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games