Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:35 pm
"Hm...a mood ring..."
Switzerland sighs and feels his pockets for a second, and whips out a slip of paper. "She's white right now, right? Hmmm....'despair'?" he looks at bela-fishy. "That can't be right....right, fishy?" Switzerland bends down and pets the top of Bela's head.

Switzerland jumps. "Ah...Guten Tag, Ukraine." he says, shifting a little uneasily as the feeling of her obvious death aura gets closer.

((No kidding. xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm
"Hello, Ukraine-san." Lithuania smiled a bit uneasily. "Despair?? Hey, why do you have one Switzerland-san? Anyway, maybe she's hungry... Do you think she'll eat fish food?"  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:40 pm
*glares at switzy while holding a voodoo doll* Tag, Switzy....Wie gehts?....

((ooc: IM VERY SICK!!! DDDDD: I can't stop shaking and i have thrown up about 10 times....I can barely move and I am so very cold~ .......and a.....x.x))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 pm
((@Ukraine: DDDD:! *hugs and gives special medicine* owo?))

"I...uh...I kept the paper from the ring I gave Liech. Yeah. Anyway, she's Bela, so maybe not fish food....she's probably more opt to eating meat, Lithuania." Switzerland says, being pretty damn social for the first time in his life. If anything, it's just because there's an animal involved.

He strokes the top of Bela's head a little more. "Hey there, fishy~ Do you like the idea of meat or fishy food~?"

He looks over his shoulder at Ukraine. "Ah, gut. Und du?"

((I can only see Switzy as an animal lover, sorry. xD
Also, simple German is simpllllllle. D: ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm
((IT'S THAT DEATH AURA. I TOLD YOU THOSE THINGS WERN'T HEALTHY!!))

*Looks up at Switzerland.* "...*air bubble*..." *Fish belly rumbles harder.*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:54 pm
((Sie lernen zu vergessen die Vergangenheit, sowie Härten Sie sich auf das Urteil anderer ... Sie können jedoch nicht löschen, die Erinnerungen, die hängen über Sie, ein Schleier über das Unbehagen in deinem Herzen.

Das ist alles.))

ich bin nicht so gut.....D: Ich...Ich habe einen Stalker. DDDDDD:

@bela: *looks at the fish and takes it out of the water and walks into the bathroom*

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:04 pm
((Das war .... wirklich zufällig, Ukraine.
I'm srsly at a loss for words now. <<; ))

"Ah!" Switzerland whips around and takes back Bela, putting her in the pond once more. "Fishes have to stay in the water, Ukraine. Especially Belarus. Do you want her to die?!" He takes out a little piece of jerky and gives it to Bela.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:06 pm
-nods and takes back, runs to the bathroom and locks the door- I hate fish. T.T  

DieSinneistSchon

Itonami_Sango

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 pm
((Ahhhh I haven't been on in like, a week! Sorry! It was my little sister's b-day party this weekend, and I was going to get on yesterday but I had a random urge to start watching Kuroshitsuji..... >.>;; Yeah.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 pm
((EXCUSE ME, WTF R U DOIN' WIF MEH???))

*Flop flop*
"...*weeze*..."

*WISHING IVAN WERE HERE RIGHT NOW*

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:13 pm
((YOU IS GONNA DIE ANYWAYZ WHEN IVAN TAKES OVER
>:C))

*starts running the water in the sink* You shut up, sister. How you even became a fish is beyond me! I don't take it kindly when the family pride is diminished by such a folly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:17 pm
"Sister~? Siiiiiiisteeeeeeer~? Belaaaaaa~ I've brought you a new tooooooy~" Russia calls down the hallway, holding a cute toy rabbit. He sighs when he gets no answer. "Ukraine? Where's our little sister~?"  

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:19 pm
"W-what?! How horrible! How could you treat your siblings like that!?" Lithuania fumed. He kicked the door a few times, but seemed surprised when it broke the handle. Watched it swing open. "...Oh!" Takes the fish back and tosses her into the pond.

((Liet just ran by with her XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:20 pm
*on the other side of the bathroom door*'

Она в настоящее время находится в моем владении, брат. Но не волнуйтесь она .... hehehe ... абсолютно безопасны.

Я опасаюсь, что при стать правителем Трансконтинентальная Республики от России, там будет только одна комната для сестры на вашей стороне ...

*smirks*

((oh and liet? there are 2 bathrooms dear~))

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:24 pm
((Oh ho ho! Run off with my little sister, will you~?))

Russia stares at his sister with disbelief. "U-Ukraine! How horrible! Both my sisters belong with me, one on each side! But if you truly believe there is only room for one sister, I'll only keep my purest one!" he declares, suddenly heroic, but decides shortly afterwards he's going to need to take his anger out on someone.

((Russia: *heroic heroic BEATS LITHUANIA heroic heroic* XD))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games