Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 pm
Rin smiled
"Come one kikyo we both know thats not possible"
Rin said joking  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm
Kikyo growled even more and cracked her knuckels "If you make one more joke your as good as dead"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm
"Awww you suck the fun out of every thing Kikyo-chan"
Rin smiling then hugging Kikyo tightly "I'm sorry Kikyo I'm sorry I really am"
Rin said tearing up  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 pm
"Oi...", Orion said with a deep voice when he saw Rin hugging Kikyo. He set his demonic aura seep out of him.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Kikyo shivered alittle when she heared Orion's demonic voice that she pushed Rin back alittle. "I-its going to take alot more for me to forgive you Rin-kun" Kikyo said stutering but not in a blushing form insted of a scared form  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Nova turned around and saw Nero's Face "Oh my," she said in a concerned tone. "Please do, right this way." she took him by the wrist and led him to the bathroom. "take your time" she said closing the door behind him. she went to the kitchen and began making tea. "Ay I shouldve warned him on my driving " she murmured hating herself for screwing off. "And txting at the wheel? Man I am so not a good citizen, I couldve killed some1. Well it wouldnt have been my first murder." she said solemnly "Oh great, now Im talking to mysel." she said sarcastically
OOC: seriously I think Im crazy  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:50 pm
((( huh? confused )))

When Nero entered the bathroom, he dropped down on his knees in front of the toilet and puked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:53 pm
OOC: Nova's Talking To Herself. I Tend To Do That Alot Myself. It's A Sign I'm Crazy.
Nova turned around gracefully, tea in hand, and walked to the living room. she heard Nero and frowned. "good driving Nova, U made ur guest hurl" she growled to herself. She walked to the door of the restroom and knocked. "Nero, Are you alright?" she asked  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:59 pm
OOC: im so bored!! there is no one to RP with!!! hehe i sound like haihu (spelling?)
hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Nero opened the door slowly and replied trying to keep a smile from worrying Nova, "I'm fine... I don't think eating before a speed drive is a good mix now..."

((( Oh right... I see... I talk to myself in real life... actually in my head... kinda like JD in 'Scrubs'... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Nova smiled slightly. "Do You Need Help?" she asked offering her hand to him "so I guess tea Is out of the Question?" She sighed. 'I just made it too.' she thought sadly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 pm
OOC: To Bre (Hi-Hu.) That's what you spelled. And No. It's Haruhi. Lolz  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm
"I was thinking about a can of coke, but I guess tea will do fine...", Nero said as he walked to the kitchen, "I've never tried tea before, so I apologize in advance if I spit it out..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:09 pm
OOC: So Srry I tend to Capitalize Letters now. So Sorry if something is in Caps and another thing isnt It's because my Hands are retarded. heh Oh and Um Lee-wa, I LOVE DEVIL MAY CRY! W00T LUCIA RULES!!!
Nova went to the counter. "Do u like Sweet, Bitter, or a mixture of both? I can get you soda if u prefer. I mean I dont want to upset u anymore than that ride did. " she frowned turning away from him  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm
OOC: oh i see.....  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games