Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:15 am

User Image

Loraina shook her head and before he could get up the stair's she spoke again.
"Well here when you rape women with you mind you get you a** kicked.And where you came from can f-uck a giraffe.And If I lust after men as you called it I actually get to know them and I don't fantasize about f-ucking them stupid everytime I look there way.And your beleifs are over.Women are equal's.And I am not only here for the purpose of please your royal F-ucking hinus."She said and sat on a chair and pulled back balancing it on the back leg's and fuming.Who the ******** did he think he was.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm

User Image

The dragin grinned.
"Believe me demon cherie, I know."

"Oui, yes, I've noticed Catherine. Though I'd always thought you stronger then her, not so easily manipulated by your siblings," Flo picked up her glass again looking over the rim, "Guess I was wrong."

Flo could already feel the energies down stairs shifting, as if they too could sense the new power. Perfect. Just what they needed, gasoline to go on their house already full of dynamite.
But who knows, this could work out for the best, after all, no once came to Half Moon by accident. Perhaps the little fairy was in need of a lesson as well.

"Now that we've finally gotten that out the way, its time to spill why you brought the pendants here. Not that they'll do you any good. Your body is rather useless without your soul intact." she thought on how many had left, only to come back, knowing that they were missing something. Yeah the curse on Half Moon was a true she-b***h, and if you didn't play by the rules you forfeited your soul for good. It was that simple.

Not that she planned on telling anyone this. For all they know, they were just stuck on a merry-go-round of hell, nothing to lose nothing to gain.
If they only knew.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:35 pm

User ImageCatherine sighed as what Flo told about pendants "I know...I know...I knew you need to give something in exchange getting out of this place." Catherine told as she felt Karin inside the bar. "Damn it Flo...Can't you feel my sister inside the bar?" Catherine told to Flo changing her voice from before.

"Sheesh..." Catherine told to herself as she drinked up the wine. She could feel thirst in her neck.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 am

User ImageNick's head remained facing the window but at the corner of his eye, he noticed Volvo with a curious look on his face. He's seen him quite often around the bar but never really bothered to even engage into a conversation. "Nothing.. Too much people and pointless noise bothers me." He waved his hand, declining the offer for a drink. He wanted to just leave the bar for a while, but that's an option he cannot choose at the moment.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin turned to Loraina and told "Your name girl?" Karin then came near to Loraina's ear and told "Mainly...Your race please." Karin made a little laugh as she still felt a dark aura upstairs of the bar.

Ɯɛℓℓ...Ƨнɛ ƨαid иσтнιиɢ...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 am

User Image

*Diyske gave a light knock on the door where the familiar aura resided. since it was secluded he assumed this was where the manager of the bar had spent most of his/her time*

*he closed his eyes and concentrated on the aura for a good minute and then a charming grin grew across his face*

"Its a woman!" *his eyes lite up with excitement and he knocked on the door, and waited eagerly*

Diyske

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kurai sat back, wondering if this conversation between the three of them would ever go anywhere. Just as she reclined in her seat, a knock graced the door.

"You guys go on with your chatter, I'll take care of this quick."

Going into shadow form again, Kurai allowed herself to phase, sticking her head through the wood in the door. She found her nose two inches away from the anticipating face of an attractive young man. The guy was practically radiating "self-proclaimed womanizer." Her eye almost twitched.

But instead, Kurai put on a smile.

"Bachelorette party going on in there, love," she said in her best impersonation of a sweet voice. "Private function, sorry. If you needed something from the manager, I'll just tell her you were here and she'll get back to you."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 am

User ImageCatherine turned to Kurai who had taken her Shadow Form, Very quick. She felt an aura of a man, So Catherine stayed shut. She drinked up her wine and rolled her eyes to Flo "So...Anything you want to tell, My dear Flo?" Catherine told as she ignored of her sister who was in bar.

Catherine then turned back to Kurai and told "Any help?"

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 am

User ImageIt took a while, but Nick finally got tired of watching these people and there pathetic hormones. He sat up and walked back to the halls, slightly ticked off. Somehow he's anger easily builds up with each passing moment. He doesn't know if the bar was simply annoying or it has something to do with what his "sister" did to him. Eitherway, Nick knew he needed to relax.

Walking past Flo's office, Nick saw Kurai. The very second he saw her face, Sonneillon came to mind. His anger shot up and down as fast as it came. Calm down.. He knew that if anything was to set him off, his father's plans will be set in motion.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 am

User ImageUser Image

Kurai heard Catherine's question, "No," she called back in reply. "I can handle i--"

She stopped abruptly. Nick had just walked past the door and shot her a look of total hate. It was enough to freeze her in her tracks even if it only lasted a split second. Nick had continued on his way.

Shaking her head and giving the stranger she was talking to one last look of apology, Kurai phased back through the door and into the room, changing quickly into her human form. She regretted this though, as human tendencies overpowered her and her cheeks immediately flared with heat. I'm reduced to blushing now? She was thankful for the long curtain of hair that hid her face and the dim light of the room as she sank back down in her seat.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Kokoro no hollowest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 pm

*Nykirian stood on top of a tall building in the middle of the city.A wide grin appeard slowly across his covered mouth as he finally got a wiff of Baku's Arua.He consentrated on it for a while before plunging off of the 20 story tall building and free fell to the city streets that paciently awaited his impact.*User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

User Image

*Diyske, smiled politely and then nodded as she fadded behind the wooden door.After she was completely gone, he rolled his eyes and Dematerialized himself and walked through the door. When he was entirely inside of the office he materialized himself once more.His eyes had quickly fallen on the woman who sat behind a desk, who looked as if she was lecturing the other two on the opposite side of her*

"Flo" *he said with a crooked smile. With ease he glided across the floor and was standing in front of her desk without making a hint of a sound. Now the other two women where still sitting in their chairs on the left and right of him. he now slid his hands smoothly across Flo's desk and was now only a few inches away from her, and instead of his normal charming seductive expressions he wore most times, it was now a questioning expression with a hint of concern*

Diyske

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

User ImageKurai didn't have time to dwell on her feelings though, as the person from earlier made a show of himself when he entered the room like he owned the place. She had barely known the guy for ten seconds, and she was already irritated with him.

"You know, for an aspiring Casanova, you really don't have any manners," she hissed at him, eyes flashing red.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 pm

User Image

Ignoring both questions.

Flo eased her foot down slowly from the desk.
Never once breaking contact with those dark eyes. When both feet were firmly planted on the floor, she stood up, coming face to face with a man she hadn't laid eyes on in over two centuries.

"At ease Kurai, I've been expecting this one, though he's early.
As always Diyske, your timing is both a blessing and a curse." She gave his a faint head nod in the direction of the two females.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image

At Flo's words, Kurai relaxed, but her eyes were still on the man. Diyske, was it? There was something off about him, but she immediately detected that they had some similarities--the place they were from, for that matter. Kurai didn't know if this was a good thing or bad thing.

She crossed her arms and waited for conversation to unfold, keeping a poker face on.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games