Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vendetagainst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 pm
Hi all. Never have made the effort to introduce myself until now. sweatdrop Anyway, I'm 21 years old and am from Alabama. I'm single, no kids and still living with my parents as unfortunate as that may be. I have at least graduated high school but that's where my accomplishments in life end. Motivation is at an all time low it seems and has been for the past two years. sad Anyway, I've rambled on long enough here, feel free to hit me up sometime if you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm
Hey everyone xd I'm 25, hail from Western Australia, am Vietnamese and a Primary school teacher. 3nodding  

lenaorchid

Sugary Waffles

10,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Hellspawn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 pm
'Allo.... I guess. I'm 21. From northeastern US. Don't know what all else I should publicly say.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 am
:3 Barely joined today. This guild is very nice. great job! I had no problem donating 5k to this guild. I can finally have a safe haven from those adolescent monsters.

Another 21 Year old here in the US. :3  

Euphy Doll

Apex_the_Seahorse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:00 pm
I joined a while back, but just got into the forums....Hi everybody. I am 35, soon to be 36, and my kids got me into Gaia a little over a year ago. Nice to know there are other adults on this site!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:22 am
Hi everyone smile I'm 22, from the uk, living with my fiance and our 2 kittens razz
I'm not good at introductions..if you want to know more about me, my interests are listed on my profile.

It's nice to know gaia isn't all 12 year old emos! So yes, hi razz  

Deoceres

KnitChaos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Hello all!

I was a lurker here with a previous account (Mordre Morwen), but I recently retired that one and rejoined with this one.

Marital Status: Married & a Mom of one

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Food: Chinese Take-out

Hobbies: Gaming (Pen/Paper, Video, & Online), Knitting, Needle Felting Sculpture, Blogging, Photoshop, Reading, Drawing, Occult Studies, Paranormal Investigation, Storytelling/Writing, and anything else that floats my boat at the time.

3 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I have OCD tendencies when it comes to spelling/grammar
2. My hair is purple more often than not
3. I live for the strange and usual things in life

Looking forward to getting to know y'all (or as many of you as my brain can reasonable process/recall). rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 am
hello. I guess a bit of info won't hurt.

Age: 23 (tho this is only my appearance age. my friends think I'm much older... like over 200 lol)

Origin: .... good question. tho Oklahoma is a good answer right?

Hobbies: i draw and write stories, and also love to role play.

I like video games. mainly long houred rpg types. with good looking guys (what!? I can't think a game char is hot?)
(if you have any more questions see either my prof. or ask me 'kay? ^_^ I don't mind elaborating)  

Katal

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450

Murbella64

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:06 am
Hi smile

I'm turning 32 this Tuesday and that makes me quite old for Gaia.

*shares cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 pm
21, Southern California, often seen in los angeles in a Zegna 2-piece with gucci and ferragamo accessories, in either a white lexus or black mercedes... in other words...

I'm a camoflauged stereotypical Japanese American in Los Angeles. xDD  

Arudento Jigyouka

mpauley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:09 am
Um...since this is the new members' thread, I guess I should jump in and say hi as well. I'm Mpauley, and IRL I'm a 22-year-old college student in Kansas, currently working toward a library degree. In my spare time I like to hang out with friends, play games (video, board, and roleplaying games, mainly), and spend time on Gaia and other random places on the Internet. Nice to meet you all! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:55 pm
Hi everyone!

Who are you:
Calida here from the freezing north called Canadia... I mean Canada.

What are you doing:
I'm a 25 year old professional student living in a basement with a roommate razz and am still mulling over my BA doing Sociology/Gender Studies, Anthropology and Religious Studies at a local university. Regrettably, I couldn't finish my music degree out of silly decisions I've made.

When you aren't on Gaia:
My interests include baking, cooking, sometimes sewing, minimal photography, culture exploring, messing around with music instruments, going to concerts--classical, jazz, rock, metal, trip hop...

Quirks:
- I have ADD
- Can act like a quirk/complete goof one moment, and be philosophizing
the next
- Tend to bake a lot when stressed
- Still get ID once awhile even though I'm 1/4 of a century old.
cheese_whine Cheers!

Calida

Kayhura

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:31 pm
Dreaming...~~~

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to finally be a member.
I have been watching this guild and waiting for quite some time.
I am 21 years and one day(lol) old.
I live in Utah with my husband of 3 and a half years and our bunny, Lee.
I enjoy (to name a few) computer and videogames, sewing, quilting, crocheting, cooking, baking, Gaia and music.
I can be very opinionated and only provable fact can change my mind.
heart

~~~...Dreaming is free

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 am
Hello to all! biggrin  

ReporterMod30

Jest Chaos

4,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:54 am
Hello!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games