Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm
Tsuna nodded and walked in holding Seyn's hand

Kuhn sat in his crib he would endure a lot and he still didn't understand the Arecabalenos power "What to do...." he began to play with his fingers and tried to contact god "How do I use my powers?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Seyn was untrusted. "I swear! I cross my heart and hope to die. If I lie, kill me, If I don't, trust me." It was something her father had said to her mother one day after a fight they had gotten into. "Kishiko wants me to retrieve him for her. Not kill him. Just to bring him to her." She followed Ichiro. "Hook me up to a Lie detector if you can still find one or if you have one."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Either way, your memory must be erased. If Kishiko finds out what you're doing she'll kill you. So this is protecting you." He punched her head which knocked her out and then put his hand over her forehead and it started to glow. "There...I'm sorry but....it's to protect you." He turned around. "Everyone inside! I must hide the entrance."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm
(( night heart ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm
Tsuna pick up Seyn and walked in "I feel bad, were you gentle? you know with the hit in the head?" the doors closed behind him and Ichiro

Kuhn began to snap his fingers and sparks of Rainbows came from his fingertip "Hmmm... not very evil..." he began to remember his wife... it saddened him he snapped his fingers and a picture of his wife showed up in the rainbow light...he remembered the times he'd frolick in the clover feilds with her and dance in the moonlight withe her, and how she'd keep company with the fireflies.... he looked at her and cried himself to sleep....

User Image

~Flashback pics (Hair colors not right and looks not right)

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:27 am
Seyn felt a huge pain in her forehead. "Oh what the..." She mumbled being in Tsuna's arms.

Maralyn was shocked when Ichiro punched her forehead in. "Child Abuse!" She exclaimed with her hands waving in the air.

Shirean walked into the cave, and sat down. She looked around. "This isn't much of base, is it?" She asked with her hands in the air, and it glowed. She pointed at a long rock, and with a flash, it changed into a bed. "I'll make the area suiable for a Base."  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:06 pm
Friend and Eric were sitting then Friend looked around "i guess its safe eh?" the disguise uddenly dissappeared and Zack was in Friends place "yay brother!" Eric ran up to him and hugged him and Zack picked him up twirling him around

Kaz was sitting down looking out a window he could sense Zacks energy so he must of been out of his disguise not the smartest  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Kishiko went back to the cribs and saw that Kuhn had fallen asleep. She went over to see if Ace was asleep. He was. She noticed Kaz was thinking of something. "What's wrong hun?"

When everyone was inside, Ichiro sealed the entrance. He looked at Tsuna who was carrying Seyn. "Keep her somewhere. There are many bedrooms here. Infinite actually. She is just an innocent now in this war. Don't let her hear anything about battle. You hear me?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm
Kaz was still looking out the window "its nothing just i tthink i can sense Zack" he looked over at Kishiko and hen back to the window  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm
Seyn was dizzy, and couldn't see straight. Perfect! The School Blew up, I got bitten and kidnapped, used as a hostage, now a pawn, and I can't be trusted. She thought negatively. Soon, she felt the aura that she would get if she could feel Zack somewhere near.

((I forgot where Zack & Eric were xd ))

Maralyn looked at the Half-Consious Seyn. "Aren't you being a little hard on her? I doubt she'd hurt us, she's only 11 you know?"

Shirean continued to add beds and other stuff a home would need.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm
[[there at a waterfall and river in a forest]]

Zack and Eric ended up having there feet soaking in the water they both let out a satisfied sigh and smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 pm
((OHHHHH OKAYZ! I see now ^-^))

Sooner or later, the Aura faded. Seyn sighed and gave up once again.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm
Zack looked at Eric and smiled and then soon frowned "what wrong brother?" Eric asked "oh i guess i just miss Kishiko is all i know i had the right to leave and all and i shouldnt love her but i just cant stop"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm
Tsuna looked at Seyn "eheh... sorry bout that..."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm
She looked at him. "That's okay," she mumbled. "It's not like it's the first time so far." She hugged him immediantly. "I'm going to go."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games