Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:29 pm

((apparently Brago and Hana got left in the dirt.))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm

((No. Soli healed Hana and then left her with Brago, who actually was left in the dust, Robert and Nike are there as well.))

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:32 pm

User Image
Hana got up and moved over to Brago and held him. "Brago.... wake up... Somethings wrong here." She body was still shaking from how close Kane had gotten to her.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 pm

((KK so instead of takeing her with you to the whisperers house, You leave her on the ground with an unconcious man, an unconcious woman, and a bipolar halfling? rofl ))

Brago did not wake up, and he was still bleeding from his neck.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 pm

"Well, this could be bad," Robert said as he looked at Brago. But his tone implied that he couldn't care less whether Brago lived or died. He looked at Nike in his arms and sighed.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

User Image
Hana started cry, trying to use her powers to heal him. "Please brago, Wake up. Wake Up!" She said, ignoring Rboert cause she knew he wouldn't help her.

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Robert sighed. "I might have an idea," he said. "Nike's blood heals, and mind does too. Mine just doesn't heal as much, so he would have to drink more than with Nike. But it would save his life."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 pm

User Image
"Brago doesn't like the taste of blood......" hana said her powers starting to faulter from the strain of trying to keep Brago alive. Her voice sounded like it was losing hope due to her using her powers and still being shook up from Kane.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

"Hana.." Brago said weakly. "wheres my restraint?..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"Do you really care as long as it saves his life?" Robert asked Hana. "It could be the only way. You're exhausting yourself by trying to use your powers to keep him alive." He reached behind him and grabbed Brago's restraint and put it in his hand. "There's your damn restraint, Brago," he said.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Brago started shifting the bite mark away. "Damn, I couldnt protect Nike... Next time, I will..." Brago said snapping it on.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

"Protecting Nike is my duty," Robert said. "Not yours. It's your duty to fight beside of Hana. And it wasn't you who failed to protect Nike. It was me. But next time I won't fail. And next time you piss me off, be prepared."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm

User Image
Hana passed out from using her powers. Her body still shook as she started to dream, seeing Kanes cold face so close to her's. She let out a little whimper.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Dameon Black
"Protecting Nike is my duty," Robert said. "Not yours. It's your duty to fight beside of Hana. And it wasn't you who failed to protect Nike. It was me. But next time I won't fail. And next time you piss me off, be prepared."

"Shut up Damn rookie, get off Nikes a**" Brago said picking Hana up. For the moment, lets get out of here before more show up.

DemolitionboyXX

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Jack coughed a few times, blood in the last one. "Damn it...Why won't...you heal?" He scooted back against a tree and tried to relax a bit.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games