Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm
(ty! can u godmod me in plz?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm
((Sure))
Erin smiled a bit, pushing her finished plate to the side. "You seem really happy." Blake said, wrapping an arm around her. "I'm just glad she's gonna be ok."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm
blake smiled and kissed the top of my head making me blush a bit. "you ok over ther austin?" i asked seeing he looked worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm
"are you ok jude? you're looking a littl pale ther?" blake asked.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm
"I'm alright." He said, smiling a bit at Blake.
Aria brought the kids to Mcdonald's and ordered the food. 'I have this feeling that something's wrong...' She thought, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm
blake nodded and stared down at his feet.
"wat do u think is wrong?" derek askd tilting his head.
chris looked at the list for mutants being cleared out and saw her name on it. "no..no..this is all wrong.." she said taking the white out and covering her name and put some other mutants name ther instead.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 pm
Austin grinned at Erin "I will be fine." He ate up a little and kind of just stared around emotionless. Hannah...It should have been me, He glared at the others and sighed silently. No Austin do not think like that, Hannah's thoughts traveled to him showing an image of her smiling warmly at him. She was still unconscious but her mind was super active.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm
i nodded and finished the last of my food and leaned my head on blake's shoulder and closed my eyes. "i wonder how derek and jess are doing..i think this is the longest we'v ever been away from them.." blake thought aloud. my eyes snapped open and sat up straight. "o my god..blake..as soon as hannah gets out of here we hav to go and get them..or me and you can go-" he cut me off. "no, we cant go yet. we just gav alot of blood. i kno you're worried now but im sure they'r fine. now just relax ok?" he said kissing me lightly on the lips. i nodded and closed my eyes and leand my head bak on his shoulder.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 pm
Kazumi tilted her head as she saw Chris white her name out. "Wow..." She said. Aria shrugged. "I don't know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm
"wat?" she hissed throwing the white out away. "im sure you wud do the same thing if you saw your name on that list. and im pretty sure your name is on it." she said angrily, grabbing the list and pushed it against kazumi's chest and walked out of the room.
"ok." he said and walked over to the booth.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Kazumi sighed. 'I said wow because I didn't think they'd think of retiring you...' She sent. She grabbed the list. "Hm..." She said
Aria grabbed the food and brought it to the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm
Hannah opened her eyes and saw herself in an hospital room. She sighed seeing as herself alone again, but she was sure they had not left her here in this creepy, crawly place. Hannah closed her eyes feeling her eyes tearing up and feeling tears flow down her face. She felt tired not of the surgery and all but of being constantly hunted down, not feeling the thrill of having a normal life. Hannah could not stop crying and did not have any more brave strength to stop, just keeping her eye shut but the tears just flowed down her cheek. The nurse approached the group "You are able to go see Hannah." She handed them a room number on a piece of paper "That is the room they placed her in. She might be sleeping but it would make her better if you guys were there when she woke up."  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm
'..sorry for snapping at you..i didnt think so either..but i guess they cant if im not on that list...you wont snitch will you?' chris sent bak. 'and.they rnt realy retiring me..more like ripping me limb by limb..by you guys. and iv seen you guys blood thirsty..i just dont wanna see you thirsty for my blood..'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 pm
me and blake stood up. i took the paper and handed it to austin knowing he wud want to get to her first. "thank you." i said and walked towards the elevator.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games