Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm
Thistle ran into the lounge from the pet area. She was racing with one of the puppies in there. She saw someone on one of the chairs when she ran in, and she ran over to her as fast as she could and launched herself onto the arm of the chair next to her. The woman seemed very focused on what she was doing, so she didn't even know if she'd notice her or not.

Thistle looked down at the lines on the girl's paper and squeaked softly. She watched her hand move over the paper and her tail flicked back and forth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 pm
*Liada's ears twitched as she sensed a presence nearby. After getting some more sketches lined out she looked over to see a small pink animal next to her. Granted she wasn't a fan of pink but she smiled down at the little creature and went to pet its head* Well Hello you, where did you scurry from?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm
Thistle squeaked and greeted the woman back. "Hi, you!"

She then looked back in the direction she had come from. When she heard the word, 'where', she almost always looked back in the way she had come.

Shortly after that, Thistle looked back at the woman and nuzzled the hand that was petting her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:03 pm
*Liada smiled and continued to pet the pink creature and looked up to where she was gesturing to when Lia asked where she came from. She saw that it was the Gwee Pet Spa and she looked back down at the creature* Ah, so that's where. Isn't anyone missing you overthere? Or were you just curious and decided to exploring?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Thistle squeaked at the woman and nuzzled her hand again.

She didn't know what the woman was saying, but she looked down at the piece of paper her hand had been moving over. Thistle leaned her head closer to the paper and lightly sniffed it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 pm
*Liada noticed the creature sniffing her sketches. She smile and moved it to where the creature could see it better.* You're wondering with this is? I'm working on some blueprints for Psy's MW building. And then I need to get started on making some images for staff badges for a convention I'm heading off to later. Heh, course you may not understand me but its not the first time I spoke with animals, Whether they can talk back to me or not.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm
Thistle frowned slightly when she heard 'MW', recognizing the name, but her attention quickly turned back to the woman's soothing voice and her nice drawings. Thistle saw Kits doing this quite a bit, and she called it drawing.

She liked how this woman kept talking to her even though Thistle couldn't verbally respond and she didn't understand her that much. She was like Kits! Hmm... She wondered if this woman would give her a snack like Kits did sometimes.

Thistle squeaked up at the woman and widened her eyes until they were big and round. Then, she turned over onto her back on the arm of the chair and flicked her tail playfully.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 pm
Liada quirked an eyebrow when the creature gave her the doe eyed look and flicked her tail. She was prone to this over years of Mabb pulling that look on her for centuries. Not a lot of people would imagine it but Mabb was quite immature for a queen so Liada knew that this creature wanted something. What was it about Liada that had "I'm a sucker" written on her forehead. Ohhh no. I'm not falling for that, I dunno who's pet you are but I don't want to get either you nor me in trouble for feeding you something that I wasn't supposed to. Unless you're allowed fruit? You like fruit?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Thistle squeaked happily when she heard the word 'fruit'. She loved fruit and she got a lot of it because Velcore liked a lot of fruit, especially watermelon.

She nodded her head and turned back over onto her stomach. Her tail was flicking even faster now in excitement.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm
Liada smiled as the creature went to her back again and wagged her tail even faster. She took a moment to look at her collar and saw her name labeled. Thistle huh? Cute, Okay Thistle fruit it is. Liada called over a waiter and asked for a chicken salad for herself and a fruit bowl for the creature. After a moment her order came and she laid the bowl in front of Thistle.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm
Thistle looked happily at the woman when she said her name. For once, she was glad to have the collar around her neck.

The waiter recognized Thistle and got the different kinds of fruit she sometimes ate at AS and put it all in a bowl for her.

When Thistle got the bowl, her eyes went wide and she squeaked in excitement. All her favorite fruit was there!!

She happily started chowing down on it. After a few minutes, she looked up at the woman to see if she liked hers. And what was this woman's name? She wished someone would come up and say it so Thistle would know it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm
Liada ate away at her salad and did a few scribbles in between bites. She looked over to Thistle and smiled to see that she was enjoying her fruit very much. Liada made sure to give the waiter a good tip before she left the lodge area. Well I'm glad you like that. My name is Liada, you can call me Lia if you ever develop the ability of speech. I wonder who you belong to?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm
{{Gotta go home soon! But it shouldn't take me long to get there. wink I'll be back soon!}}

Thistle smiled and squeaked happily when she saw the woman smile at her. She was happy, too! And she said her name!! It was a pretty name, and 'Lia' would be pretty easy to say. She'd just have to work on it when she got home, and hopefully Liada would be around again soon so she could say her name to her.

She recognized the last phrase Liada said. Thistle had been asked it a lot. She flicked her tail happily and squeaked, "Amy!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Liada giggled at how Thistle spoke to her. She may not be able to speak very well but for someone her size she seemed to be able to handle herself well enough. Amy huh? I'm pretty sure I met her, the name does sound familiar but I usually don't hang around here that often.

((It should be fine, I don't have to get ready for work for about another hour or so))

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm
{{Ugh... Getting my medicine took forever. An extra 15 minutes just to get my allergy medicine with all the new limits the gov. has put on the kind with that ingredient that is used to make meth. Grrr... I'm so sorry it took so long.}}

Thistle squeaked and then went back to eating her fruit.

After awhile, she finished her fruit and looked back up at Liada. She wish she could say 'thank you', but she couldn't. She simply nuzzled Liada's side. Then, she stood up and started to move toward Liada's lap, though she didn't want to go too far and ruin her drawing. She had her front legs resting on Liada's leg and her back legs were still on the armrest, making her butt stick in the air.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games