Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

"Midori. Hi, the name is Alexander and what are you two talking about....Manga? What is manga? "
He was confused, Alex never heard of something like that?

Dragon Songcrafter

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Midori Ryubi
- Pureblood - First Year - Hufflepuff -

When: Fall 2042
Where: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Midori couldn't help but giggle at the enthused Eiji. He blushed slightly when he realized Eiji still had his hand. He pulled it free and dropped both his hands into his lap.He dropped his head down but looked up through his lashes at Eiji. Midori couldn't help but smile at the other boy.

"I look forward to your attempts," he said. "You'll probably fail but good luck none the less."

Midori looked over at the other boy and smilled. "Its nice to meet you." Midori said. "Manga is Japanese graphic novels or comic books."

ooc: Kay. See you tomorrow hopefully.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shadow_the_kit

CEOxJOE

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:27 pm
Dragon Songcrafter

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

((This conversation is currently on hold until posts are edited, or they will be deleted. shadow_the_kit must edit his post first.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Katya arrived in the Great Hall before the Sorting started, and made a detour to visit the Slytherin Table long enough to hug her sister, before making her way to sit with her fellow 'Puffs. She would have preferred to sit with Faina, but she knew tonight her sister had to be a prefect and not just her older sibling like normal. Still, she was happy to see the other Badgers present, as it felt almost as though they were all part of a sort of extended family, and tonight more would be added.

As the ceremony went on, Katya clapped and cheered as loudly as any of her Housemates when the Hat called out another inductee to their House; it was all very exciting stuff for her. While she was focused on what was happening, her thoughts also strayed to what might happen this year, and her hopes that there exciting things in the offing for her.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

As Katya was watching the Sorting, she felt something tugging on her robes, and she glanced down and saw ... a ferret ... climbing into her lap, and not just any ferret either. "Batman!" she exclaimed with a giggle. "What are you doing here?" She started petting him and making a soft clucking noise,as she tried to imitate the 'doocking' sounds she'd him make before. Seeing he had a message, she took if from him, and opened the bit of parchment.

It read:

Hey! Assuming Batman doesn’t simply go off and eat this, this is Cian! I think your pretty, wanna meet up on the first Hogsmeade trip and like get lunch or something? We can go to Zonkos too I heard it a good store! =D

It was all she could do not to squeal with excitement, and chose instead to kiss Batman on the top of his head. Without a second thought or hesitation, she penned a response:

Yes. Let's plan stuff after the feast. =D

Taking the bright yellow ribbon from her hair, she looped it about the message, and tied it shut with a bow before passing it back to Batman. "Here you go, Batman. You can take this back to Cian, and the ribbon is yours."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Third Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2042)

Aurora was used to making conversation thanks to her cousin Quinn’s like of talking the previous year. Luckily, he was back to his talkative self or as close to it as one could expect with what had gone down. It would probably take a long time for Quinn to truly be back to his usual self. At least he was better then he had been. Course now that Aurora was dealing with Mera being less talkative it was a definite stress. Aurora was beginning to think it was her what with everyone being that way lately. Though she reframed from questioning it.

When Mera asked about Quinn and Richie, Aurora was happy to share. She liked talking about them. They were her family. The only family she ever needed. “Quinn’s doing better after the whole disownment thing. He’s not like a hundred percent or anything but that’s to be expected. As for Richie he’s trying to figure out the whole working thing. Course he’s just mostly just relieved that Garnet is back safe.” She answered before asking as they entered the great hall. “Speaking of your cousin, how is he doing after everything?” Aurora knew that what happened was rather serious. He was essentially kidnapped and then rescued. All of that would be mentally screwy to anyone. Deep down she hoped he was doing better if only it would work out that soon.

Company : Hufflepuffs.... Mera

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Ah, my dear,
                                                        Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                        You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
First Year Hufflepuff
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2042)

Stella wasn’t expecting the next person to land at the table to sit right next to her. Let alone engage in conversation with her. However, the newly sorted Hufflepuff didn’t mind the company. She of course just wasn’t used to it. Usually with her step sisters being around no conversation lasted long enough. They were hardly pleasant. She wouldn’t wish them on anyone, especially the likes of Priscilla. That girl was cruel in her own right for the young age of eleven.

This new housemate of hers and soon to be roommate seemed nice. Stella didn’t want to ruin her chances, not that she thought she would. “Yes, that’s right.” She answered surprised not only about the fact that someone was talking to her but also because someone new her name. “Stella Connelly. Nice to meet you Tracer.”

“I’m shocked but happy. Always thought I’d end up in Ravenclaw like my mum but she’d be proud either way.”
                                            Stella answered her honestly. “You seem happy about it. Were you hoping or expecting to be in Hufflepuff?” She asked. It was clear that Tracer was delighted about it. There was no hiding that. Especially with that grin.

Company : Fellow Hufflepuffs... Tracer

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:46 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera made a smile, relieved to know that Quinn was adjusting better now. Though for her, she felt it was quite bizarre for Quinn to be recover in that rate. In a sense, Mera envied him- she wished that she could do the same as well. "Glad that Quinn was able to recover from that. I was a bit worried, since-." She paused and just rubbed the back of her neck. She wanted to say that it felt so shocking that any parent would kick their child out of their home just because they didn't live up to their standards: Standards that weren't even a big deal to everyday life. "Anyway, didn't Rich want to be an astronomer? I mean, at least that's what I heard from Garnet and him, anyway. And Richard was always seemed so adamant about it, too."

Mera's face was a bit hard to read when being asked about her cousin Garnet's situation. She leaned back to her chair and crossed her arm, as if she didn't seemed thrilled about talking of her cousin. "He's planning on moving out and continuing on working at St. Mungo's like he wants to," she said curtly, "Garnet's a stubborn Slytherin, he doesn't let a kidnapping summer ruin his ideal adulthood, I think." Which was probably an improvement, she guessed, Mera used to be really tired of Garnet's self-deprecating outlook but she was convinced that ever since having a girlfriend he was starting to change positively.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Aurora
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili watched the sorting clapping along to everyone and only giving a little extra when it was someone getting into Hufflepuff like the good puff she was. Once it was over and the feast started she happily dove into her food and chatting with her friends and housemates. All too soon it was time for her to lead the first years and she nervously stood clacking a spoon against a goblet.

"Yoohoo! First years! Hi! I'm Laili Abrams, current fifth year prefect and your tour guide to the common room. So um, if lets line up and get started!" she called out hoping her grin hid her nerves.

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

(Next post at Dungeon Staircase so if you want, post there instead of the tables)
murruelecreuset

Dragon Songcrafter

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image

Alex listens to his prefect. and was told to follow his prefect. She will be guiding him and all the Hufflepuff students to the common room.

Dragon Songcrafter

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Eiji Clarke
1st Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji bounced out of his seat with a huge grin covering his face. "Finally!" He crowed in delight. "Take us oh great and wondrous Perfect!" Eiji burst into giggles and lined up right behind Laili with a salute.

OOC: - Sorry been MIA. Got pneumonia and sent a few days in the hospital.

When | Fall 2042
Where | Leaving the Great Hall
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Eager

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Bethany grinned as she hopped off the stool down to the Hufflepuff table. She was a Hufflepuff! That meant that she was in the same house as Desi! She strolled down and sat with the rest of her new house, waving to her bestemor while she did so and looking around to see if she could spot her older cousin. She knew her aunt was also a the staff table, but figured that Ada was likely busy watching the rest of the sorting to see where her other cousins went. She wasn't too worried about Lilah, and Lillith seemed to be doing fine too. Besides, she doubted that either would end up in Hufflepuff either. Which, she was proven right on at least one count when she heard Lillith announced as a Ravenclaw. That ought to make their grandpa proud. Now she just waited for the rest of her new housemates to show up to see who they were.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oooooh, who else is going to be in this house?
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:41 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia huffed when the hat mentioned her impatience (like it could even eat, it was an enchanted accessory!) before beaming widely when he pronounced her a Hufflepuff and she went eagerly to her new table. From what she knew, Gid was there and so was Desi and as of a few minutes ago, Bethany too! Now all she needed was Brennie it would be the whole group! And as an added bonus, neither her brother or the twins were in this house meaning she was have blessed sanity. She slid into the seat besides Bethany flashing her friend a grin and waving up at her aunt at the teacher table. "Did you have any bets placed about your sorting? I think one of my cousins placed me in Slytherin but don't quote me on that." she said with a snicker.

Diamond Wales

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Bethany smirked as Lia sat down beside her and immediately asked if there had been any bets going on about where she'd be sorted. Well, there was a running one in the Borson house, but she wasn't sure whether anyone bet on Hufflepuff. She knew her mum wanted her anywhere but Hufflepuff, but here she was, and she was certain that she'd hear about it sometime. Her father she was certain wanted her to be Gryffindor, and her other uncles for some reason wanted her in either Ravenclaw (why Jer thought that she'd make a great fit there was beyond her) or Slytherin (Balder, of course). She was perfectly happy to be sorted at all. "You mean besides everyone in the family seemingly wanting me anywhere but Hufflepuff? Maybe my onkel Luke, but he didn't really say, just got this smirk on his face. My mum and onkel Balder wanted me to be a Slytherin though." She shrugged, figuring that maybe one of her brothers might be a Slytherin instead. Possibly Rune.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oooooh, who else is going to be in this house?
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games