Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damien thought about it for a moment, he was happy that he was leaned against a wall before the jutsu or whatever made him freeze in place. He thought for a moment what it could possibly be when he heard other people talking " Calm down, there doesn't seem to be any imminent danger. Lets just figure this out. " He wasn't too much of a person to panic when it came to something like this, he like to plan his strike... or in this case; his stride. He tried to move his finger and there was nothing happening. He kept trying and he could feel the sweat start to gather on his forehead. After trying to many time, he grew slightly winded. He knew that whatever it was was too much for him. He hated this fact, he kept trying and he felt his finger twitch ever so faint. He knew that this wasn't going to be enough.

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 am
xNew York Slavex

Hey, I'll let it fly this time, but we need to keep to post order. Or at least only post once a round. As an example, I haven't even gotten a chance to respond to your question in the previous post. I'll have the post order on my next post.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:01 pm
Tao-Benshin
xNew York Slavex

Hey, I'll let it fly this time, but we need to keep to post order. Or at least only post once a round. As an example, I haven't even gotten a chance to respond to your question in the previous post. I'll have the post order on my next post.

** Would you like me to delete my last post and repost after you? I didn't mean to break the order **  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Lanny (NPC starts each round), xNew York Slavex, Anbu Black Oni, Amidst the Darkness, Reaper, Me, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----тhe moment I finished speaking, there was a crack from above, followed by pulse of chakra. Whatever struck moved fast enough that I barely perceived it before I felt the chakra pass through me. In all honestly, as a clone, I was surprised I didn't vanish. But that was the least of my concerns. Debris from the attack hit the floor, followed by something else... A heavier thud. I whirled to face Miko and the pile of rubble. I spotted an arrow barely visible past it; that must have been the cause.
-----I heard a shout from the lobby, asking if I was alright. Muffled through the door, I couldn't quite make out who it belonged to. It was followed by a panicked shout that belonged to someone else--apparently a line had formed outside at some point.
-----Above all of that, the sound of panic in Miko's voice actually wrenched at my heart. So far a soft heart had been my downfall, and this situation was no different. I hissed in frustration. I was so clueless as to what was going on. There'd been a mention of another unknown opponent, but I guessed we found them. I looked at the genin around the same time she mentioned she couldn't move her head, and anger turned to confusion. She couldn't move? But then why could I? Maybe because I was technically just an 'illusion' with some physical properties. But, again, as a clone, I had no access to any techniques I knew, otherwise an activation of State of Defense could probably cancel out whatever was immobilizing her. I quickly moved between her and the hole in the ceiling, but still saw nothing. "Calm down." Despite my anger, I kept my voice as even as possible. She was looking for advice but I had none to give. Without knowing the attack, I wasn't sure how I could possibly break it. Kai? It didn't seem like a genjutsu, but neither did most genjutsu. Or if it was something else, I had no idea how strong it was, or how long it would last. For the moment, I couldn't answer her question.
-----Movement caught my attention, and my gaze returned to the rubble. Still nothing. But something was there. "You're outnumbered. Show yourself."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Amidst the Darkness
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni
xNew York Slavex

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→There came a hiss just before Kaileer, and the air before him shimmered as something seemed to peel from the target. The first thing that was revealed was that there was an arrow trained on the space between his eyes from about five feet away. The second was a bit more shocking than the prior, considering who it revealed. A young girl, barely into her teens, with half her face covered in some weird metal mask while the other half bore some sort of mesh network that somewhat obscured her features, significantly less than the other. Her posture was angry, ramrod straight back with a feeling of intense rage clearly radiating from her in the form of chakra pressure. Odd, that it bore pressure, but then again, it seemed her chakra was manifesting itself due to her rage. Ivy seemed to drip down her form, vanishing into nonexistence around her waist, but her eyes were the true target of vision. For despite the one being slightly obscured the amount of rage and hate was clear.

→→ "Raikage. You are a clone, perhaps even a Shadow." Her words and accent gave her away as someone from the Land of Fire, but other than that? Nothing. "She helped murder my friend, and so I'll murder her back. Move. I won't ask again."

→→

|•| Techniques Used |•|

___
• Immobilize → A - rank (1/2)
___The user fires an arrow filled with Chakra. When this arrow hits something, it immobilizes any living creature within ten meters for two of the user's posts, or five of the user's posts for anyone directly hit by the arrow. Immobility can be overcome by exerting a B-Rank amount of Chakra. *Without using a sensory technique for this, it'll be impossible to know just how much chakra you'll need. So it'll be a guess on the part of the character as to how much chakra is needed to break it, or guessing if you even can~.*

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Anbu Black Oni

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Damien heard voices on the other side of the door and looked at the other genin " This isn't a Genjutsu... I would know that. " He tried to move again and it was a massive effort without luck, he looked at what he could; only having the use of one eye... this was Damiens bad luck. He thought about what it could have been: ' It's not a Genjutsu... I like Genjutsu. Maybe it was a Funinjutsu?' He thought on it as the thought ran through his head, he heard a voice coming from the Kage Office that was obviously not Kalieers. He got mad, he knew that the person had no idea that maybe there were people in the hall waiting to talk to the Kage " Hey man... " He shot his glance to the white haired guy also in the hallway " When we are able to move.. take it easy " Damien was totally down for that, he hated the fact that he wasn't able to move and without his left eye... well he could barely see...this was the worst.

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Anbu Black Oni
AD Reaper Elyse

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto moved his eyes as he heard some voices inside the office but couldn't quite figure out what they were saying. Closing his eyes he began to take a deep breath and analyze what was going on with his body. Biting the inside of his mouth to cause himself pain proved that he wasn't in a genjutsu. So this must have been a ninjutsu based attack, probably whatever it was that smashed through the roof of the office. Yuto would then try to move his fingers but to no avail again and he sighed looking at the man who spoke to him. "It's Yuto Hakate and I know to be calm. However when we are able to move again we need to at least think of a plan of action to either help out of get to safety. I am more for helping out myself." Yuto then closed his eyes again and went back to trying to move his body.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 300/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
Miko's breathing was still labored as Kaileer's clone amazingly enough survived the attack. Yet it seemed that he too wasn't sure of just what exactly this was, but he advised her to stay calm. Miko wanted to calm down but once you tripped over that line of panic from calm it was kinda of hard to reel herself back. Though she tried just breathing trough her nose to control her heart rat, right now her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest. "Okay, okay, I-I'll try.", She'd answer Kaileers clone, but then he seemed to call out to something he noticed, and finally Miko could see the person who she'd been worrying about the most since noticing that she existed. Miko's feelings were conflicted she still felt panic but with a focal point to her danger her fight or flight response focused up on the only thing she could do, fight. In her mind she just felt an unnatural amount of rage and disdain for her attacker, maybe just as much as the girl on the other end of the bow held for her and from the bottom corner of her teary eyes Miko focused on the girl. before her.

Miko heard the girls words, and despite her fear, panic, and anger she started laughing with a sorted chortle from the bottom of her throat, almost as if she'd lost her mind to suddenly start laughing at the end of her rope. "Ha haha ha ha ha ah, You've gotta be kidding me! After everything, y-you pick me. I-I knew you'd show up. Didn't know who you were or where you were, but you'd show up, and now impossibly, you come down from your perch to kill me. One thing, what was it? What made it so important you had to see the lights leave my eyes, huh b***h!? Sorry Kaileer but I don't think you're gonna talk this psycho down, she really wants to do this, just look at her. ******** it, I came up short and I lost." Despite her words Miko wasn't done trying to figure out what was going on she heard the muffled sounds from the other side of the door but she couldn't for the life of her make it out exactly what they were saying, but it seemed clear the closest one was trying to help. Big help that would be right now with everyone stuck. Yet she was still trying to figure her way out of this thing, she had no help from Kaileer other than possibly his words of diplomacy, she wasn't sure if he'd be able to buy her time, but she'd throw her small bit of thought into the ring. She needed a chance something that would give her away to escape. Then the thought of genjutsu came to mind. Performing Kai without hand signs would be difficult, but then what if she could still use a genjutsu on the girl. Since Kaileers clone seemed unaffected by this jutsu it must of had something to do with physical bodies, her inquiry to the clones illusion like state gave way to that, but how could she use that to her advantage.

Still the moments were ticking away and Miko only had so long before the girl simply fired upon her and the show was over.

((OOC: Question since she's so close now, could I sense her?))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oni

Amidst The Darkness

xNew York Slavex

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Bukijutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

'Wait. I hear something.' Hakanai had stopped in her tracks as she glanced below to see her friend. Hakanai was an interesting person. Fit, strong, with left sky blue hue and right light grey iris. The ends of her snow white hair trickled behind her knee. Her friend, the snow leopard, her ears were high up in the air as high as it could go, the thick busy tail was still. Very still. Before they entered, Hakanai could feel something was wrong. Just her gut. Lilja felt the same as well. Sure enough, as the climbed up, Lilja had heard something. Hakanai became still. 'A voice. Something is wrong. I believe we need to help.' With a quick nod, Hakanai and Lilja had dashed the stairs. Heterochromia hues glanced at the three males figures.

One had dark black short hair. His facial features confused her. Yes, he had scars over his left eye and it was clouded. Few more scars on his lips. That's not what confused her. Her eyes went down to his chest as she noticed something. He was breathing regularly. Even seemed to be calm. Turned her head to the second male, black hair as well but longer and his muscles was so tensed. He seems so stressed. That's the kind what she was looking for earlier. The third male, blonde hair, his eyelids were closed but stress was written on his face. One thing the three had in common, they were too still for her liking.

'What is going on, Lilja?' She questioned towards the snow leopard. The snow leopard was a bit anxious. Her bushy tail shifted from left to right in irritation. Both of them had already concluded they weren't under Genjutsu, usually the victim would have a dazed look over their eyes, was this something else? "What is going on?" The snow leopard questioned as the icy blue hues watched around the surrounding and waited for an answer. Hakanai waited no time either, her hands went to behind her back as she removed her two weapons from the sheathe she had made.

The female shinobi was only an academy student on the way to get her headband, she was rather weak, the long haired female was already irritated. That even if something was going on, what could she possibly do to help? Her hands clutched the handles tightly. She knew the answer.

Everything.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Sorry for receptive notifications! I keep seeing awful horrible grammar! I'll stop now even if I notice another one gonk

I am sure that the order is now Tao, Lanny, xNew York Slavex, Anbu Black Oni, Amidst the Darkners, Reaper, me, Tao, rinse and repeat, now?

Tao, correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:33 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Lanny (NPC starts each round), xNew York Slavex, Anbu Black Oni, Amidst the Darkness, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Me, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----тhe arrow trained at my face was unexpected, but I didn't let myself flinch as the girl's disguise peeled away. I hadn't expected her to be so close, but I suppose it was to be expected. I couldn't make out much of her features past the strange mask she wore, but she was shorter than me by at least a head and lightly built. She knew I was a clone, which unnerved me. Still, I met her gaze evenly.
-----Miko behind me, I assumed out of panic at the girl's words, spouted out a jumble of profanities. But this time I didn't hold back. I turned and smacked her across the face. "Shut up." I turned back to the archer girl. "From my understanding, she isn't the one who killed your friend."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry crappy post.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Amidst the Darkness
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni
xNew York Slavex

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→The ringing smack came just as she finished saying 'what made it so important', cutting Miko off mid-sentence. The action actually got a grin out of the archer girl, but only momentarily before something crackled in her ear. Wincing, there was a tiny puff of smoke following a pop, and something black hit the floor and crackled. Her vioce came out again, still heavily distorted, and with a tone bitter and furious as a snowstorm. "She shows no remorse for her part in his death. She was the one that instigated it, with her inability to be silent, with her inability to not be the idiot! He was fine until she threatened to break his hands, to shatter all that gives him purpose in this life! That deserves punishment!" And with that, her arrows jerked to the side and fired. The arrow went wide, struck a mirror, sliced off at an angled direction, struck a vase, and ricocheted once more, slamming into Miko's back just as the paralysis finally ended. The arrow would pierce, and hurt, but would it kill? By no means. It wasn't aimed to be.

→→Leaping backwards, seeming to blur for a moment, she snarled behind her mask and snapped her fingers. All around her there came a hundred mimics of that clicking as insects and rodents appeared upon the walls, the camouflage technique sliding off of them quickly to reveal that they covered most of the office, with a few feet between each. All were white clay, all clicked with malignancy, and all had eyes on Kaileer.

→→

Technique of paralysis stopped~

|•| Techniques Used |•|

___

___

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Anbu Black Oni

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

Blissful Daeva

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Damien felt the sweet release of the strange jutsu and stood there for a moment. Conserving all his jutsu instead of wasting it to get free was an excellent idea, he wasn't stiff or sore from the minimal effort he placed in freeing himself earlier. He stood there and looked at the woman that had walked up and her partner, the cat was stunning and she was ice cold... a match made in heaven. He thought about what had transpired and went over in his head; there was a choice that needed to be made. Damien had the choice to walk into the Kages Office and see what was going on or... wait it out. The upside to waiting it out was the fact that he had no idea what was behind that door, but he didn't want to piss off the Kage cause he didn't stay. These two choices flashed through his head and he finally came up with an answer just as there was a sharp sound came from the office.

He stood there for a moment and his brain tried to analyze what that sound could have been, the draw and release of a bow? Something happened, Damien knew that there were two people in that office to start... but he brain thought that there might be a third... two against one? He didn't want to think about it, but rather do something about it. He decided that he was going to watch from a far, in that way if something was going to happen then he would be far enough away to see without possibly getting hurt. He looked at the woman and the white haired guy " Ok, I think that it would be a better ideas to watch the office from afar, whatever placed us in that jutsu is still on the otherside. " Damien looked at the doorknob and then looked back at them " I think that it would be smarter then kicking the door in and demanding answers. " Damien nodded and headed for the door, he knew that if something was going to go down that Kalieer was a bog boy and if he was going to need help; Damien would see it.

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Anbu Black Oni
AD Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:075150
¥ Chakra : 1640, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 970 ¥

Cool breaths drug in and out of his throat as Myurai lept from building top to building top on his way towards the office. Landing some distance away from the tower he was shortly forced to stop due to the eternal winds that tormented this place. Taking a knee he fought to catch his breath. His thoughts buzzed around like a hive of bees within his head though most were focused on one thing and one thing only, just how much he over estimated himself. Sage mode was far more taxing than Pakun had let on and now he was feeling its full effects on top of the damage to his windpipe. Looking up he noticed a figure at the top of the tower though he knew not its shape or who it belonged two. Making a mental note of the person he forced himself to his feet and dropped to the ground continuing on. Upon reaching the base however his right hand went to the hilt of his katana. Littered across the entryway were bodies, raw and decayed. On top of that he saw several of his, Kai's, anbu roughed up and injured with various states of injury though nothing to bad. Tearing off a bit of his coat tails he tied it to his face around his mouth as he began inspecting each of the bodies though being careful not to touch any of them,"This level of decay is consistent with weeks old bodies." As he continued to make mental notes of things he noticed the sand littered around the bodies. The clumps were larger than normal and not taking any chances with whatever that was, rose to his feet and slowly climbed the stairs until he reached the waiting room. There he was greeted with the site of four young shinobi, gennin he guessed, that he did not know. As he scanned the room his bright sapphire eyes took in each and every one of the gennin and with a sigh began,"Anyone know what happened to the corpses down below? Or if the Raikage is still in the office?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games