Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single

User Image

Theodore stopped bouncing when he spotted a little blond girl making her way through the crowd. A grin instantly came across his face, and he ran a hand through his sandy hair. Time to make a good impression on the ladies, he thought to himself, then strode over to where she was, out of her line of sight, and "bumped" into her. "Oh!" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Friendly] [thinking: Hopefully I'll make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell and Edajin] [at: Hosgmeade Station]

Uriel smiled slightly. "I think I'll be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I'm sort of hoping for Gryffindor, though. That's my mum's old house. I just want to see what it looks like." he continued, a hint of excitement in his voice. He nodded towards the castle in the distance. He was starting to get hungry as well. Hopefully the food would be just as good as it was rumored to be.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn's eyes softened immediately when he told his beloved pet had died over summer. She frowned and bit her lip. "I'm so sorry Chance." She whispered, leaning up to kiss his nose, both his cheeks and then softly kiss his lips. She didn't know how else to make his feel better. She knew she'd cry for years on end if her beloved cat died. "I won't tell her... but you know you'll have to tell her eventually, or she'll just find out on her own." Jazz blinked earnestly up at him, nodding her head as if to further her point. Of course nodding her head only proved to mess with her long brown hair and toss a good portion of into her face. She huffed and tried to blow the strands out of her face unsuccessfully.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

heather030595

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked in surprise as a beautiful necklace was shoved into her hands. She looked down at it and licked her lips, tilting her head and raising her eyes to look at her best friend. "Cait... It's not like I"m dead. You don't have to honor me......" She paused and quickly laced the necklace around her neck gently before continuing her thoughts. "It's lovely... thanks Cait." She paused again as her friend then showed her a tattoo and shook her head still smiling. Her best friend was absolutely, bat s**t crazy. It was one of the many reason Gracie loved her. "I like it. It's cute." Gracie was just about to tell Cait all about what had transpired between her and Dominic, when her bright blue eyes flashed to none other than Dom himself. She smiled, and then frowned and rolled her eyes when he started walking in the complete opposite direction. She knew he had seen her. With a small smile and a shake of her head she turned her attention back to Cait. "One second... It appears I'll have to go chase down some of my news before you get to know it." With that, Gracie was off, weaving through the crowd, easily spotting Dom even from afar. In a few moments, she had caught up with him and was looping her arms around his waist. "Do you really think you can get away from me that easily?" She asked with a tiny smirk, looking up at him with devilish blue eyes.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Rawwk N Rawwr
Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl led Minn off the train, looking a bit sleepy after such a long ride. Dhyl's hair was neat and straight, while his sister's looked like she had slept in a hurricane. As soon as the older boy caught sight, he pulled a hairbrush from one of his many pockets and began to pull through the tangles. He dropped to a knee while he worked, Minn being quite a bit shorter than him. Minn whined as he started grooming her, not really caring how she looked. "Dhylly! Stop it! I look fine!"

The boy chuckled lightly, brushing some more. "Mouse, it looks like you went through a twister. You have to be presentable tonight. Sissy, you're getting sorted. You want to look pretty." He easily worked her long hair, tying it into an elegant updo. Hair was one of Dhyl's talents. Not that he'd ever confess. When he was done, he stood and hugged his sister. "Okay Mouse. You look beautiful. I know you'll do good in whatever house you're sorted in. I love you. Now get with the other First Years so you don't get lost." He gently straightened her dress as he spoke, smiling. Minn smiled and ran off to stand by the woman who called the young students over.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana smirked when Steele spoke. It was true, he hadn't stopped very many shots last year if he even stopped any; however, that didn't change the redhead's perspective of his keeper skills. Heck, if she could play on the quidditch team, he definitely could! "I still think you should tryout," she said. As the students walked towards the carriages, Ariana leaned her head against Steele's shoulder.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli let Cam lead her through the crowd, clinging to his hand tightly, not wanting to lose him in the throng of people. Finally he pulled her free of all the students and into the dark interior of an empty carriage. She smirked playfully at him, and pulled the carriage door shut behind her. As soon as he was sitting, she was stealing his lap as her seat. She smiled devilishly at him and traced her finger along his jaw and down his chest, before leaning close to him, and kissing along his jaw, up to his ear. "We're in a dark carriage... all alone... what in the world could we do...?" She whispered tantalizingly, before pulling away from his ear and pressing her lips against his. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling her body closer to his as she kissed him.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron led Elli towards the carriages. He climbed in first and sat down while she climbed in and closed the door behind her; however, after the door closed, he felt her weight appear on his lap. As the redhead traced her finger along his jawline, then down his neck towards his chest, Cameron leaned his face closer to Elli's. After she whispered into his ear, the two began snogging again. The fourteen year old placed one hand under Elli's leg to bring it over to the other side. That way, she was facing him directly as she sat on his lap. For a moment, the boy's hands slid up and down her back slowly before sneaking under the back of her dress and up towards her back. His warm hands caressed her skin even slower than before.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan
XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli kissed him harder as he moved her leg. A light blush tinted her cheeks as his hands slid down her back, and he sent a shiver up her spine as they brushed slowly and gently against her skin. Almost automatically, her fingers slid through his hair, tangling themselves in the brown locks. She ran her teeth gently against his lower lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth. If she hadn't already been pressed against him as close as possible, she would've pulled herself closer, needing the contact. Snogging him was definitely one of her favourite pastimes.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:26 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔘nsorted 𝔉irst 𝔜ear

He felt… itchy. He shifted uncomfortably, pulling at the restraint of clothing around his neck and chest, and glaring down at the monotonous tone of gray slacks he had to wear. He was starting to hate the uniform more than he could have ever imagined—and screw that bloody tie—he spent nearly fifteen minutes fumbling with the darn ruddy thing that supposedly changes to match your house colors after you’ve been sorted. To hell with it; he tossed the tie back in his trunk and set off with his skateboard in hand.

And, seriously? Before he knew it—they were already here. He piled out with the mass of students into the train station at Hogsmeade, and glanced left and right, barely able to see over anyone’s head. He couldn’t find anyone he recognized from the orphanage. Scratching the back of his blonde head he followed the echoing voice of a teacher where a bunch of other first years had begun to gather around.
”Sup? Is this your first year too? I’m Crash,” he introduced himself with an impish smile before his eyes darted towards the blonde professor they were followed. ”Oh, sweet—I hope all of the teachers look like her.” He chuckled, his southern American accent hung thick.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Hogsmeade Station
With Rowan
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Unsorted First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ was glad to hear a voice come back to her. So she wasn't invisible after all! This was a very good thing, because it offered an attempt at friendship. "Lyv. That's a pretty name. I like it. It's nice to meet you, Lyv." she said, smiling and staring blindly into nothing. Cecille ignored the hand that was given to her because, well, she simply couldn't see it.

{Don't judge the shortness.}

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

He smiled, responding to her leaning her head against him by wrapping his arm back around her waist. "Look at that. I made you smile. It took me insulting myself to do it, but I'll take it," he laughed a bit. He needed to forget about everything and this was a way to do it. Spend a lot of time with Ariana, the very thing he said he could not do when Mel was here on this earth with him.

"We're about two minutes from the carriages I believe. Shouldn't be too much longer," he said to her, keeping somewhat of a smile on his face. He hoped that him being happy, despite how sad he actually was, would help Ari too.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin nodded as her friend disappeared into the crowd. She glanced at the carriages and saw Cameron and Elli snogging and made a face. She stood awkwardly for a bit before deciding to go find Gracie again. Cait went off in the general direction the violet went and looked for the bright purple hair that marked her friend. When she spotted it, she moved through the crowd to find Gracie with a Slytherin...Oh, what was his name? Dominic, right? Yeah, that was it. Cait smirked a little, "I can honestly say I never expected this to happen."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria stepped off the train amid the hustle and bustle of disembarking students. She spotted Amanda easily enough, and made her way over to the other Slytherin. "Should we grab a carriage and avoid most of the rush?."

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When Shayna asked about knowing a David, she tapped her lip as she thought about all the Davids she could had known in the school. Basically, she only came up with one.

"Is he a Gyrffindor? Second Year? Brown hair and eyes?" she asked. "If so, then I haven't seen him since before getting on the train."

She scratched her head. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Estatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette, Shayna. Serafina, Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
shabatha
IceGrayWolf

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games