Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

ohhh yea it does.... :::giggles evilly::: ya just dont know it yet... :::snickers:::

No, actually it doesn't. :/

I was speaking generally again. Therefore any personal details are absolutely irrelevant. xP

perhaps in the case of computers but with living persons every detail is relevant... :::snickers:::... and statistics are loaded with errors... generalzations are nothin but stats and some living beings blow stats out the window...

Either that...

Or... You're way off track and don't understand. emotion_facepalm

You're silly. :/

lmfao... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Actually i do understand.. but so many only see the evil sadist... not the the full person... as to bein silly... i can be that too... if I wanna be...

(but honestly im tired as hell and tryin to get my mom's laptop back up and runnin without fallin asleep or havin my brain drip outta my nose or somethin... so im here... bein evil... :::giggles evilly:::

Well, if you understand that you're talking about something entirely separate from me, why do you keep making it sound oppositional? xP

Okay... .-.

:::giggles evilly::: because thats me... and that me reallly tired.... just wait another hour and ill be pourin drinks while dancing on the tables and singin at the top of my lungs...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

-_-

come on let's see you smile cat_biggrin

*tries to smile* confused

maybe if you get out of that stuffy suit and into more comfortable clothes you would find it easier to smile cat_3nodding cat_biggrin

*tries again* :/

keep trying.....I gotta go my puter caught a virus we need to take care of.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

perhaps in the case of computers but with living persons every detail is relevant... :::snickers:::... and statistics are loaded with errors... generalzations are nothin but stats and some living beings blow stats out the window...

Either that...

lmfao... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Actually i do understand.. but so many only see the evil sadist... not the the full person... as to bein silly... i can be that too... if I wanna be...

(but honestly im tired as hell and tryin to get my mom's laptop back up and runnin without fallin asleep or havin my brain drip outta my nose or somethin... so im here... bein evil... :::giggles evilly:::

Well, if you understand that you're talking about something entirely separate from me, why do you keep making it sound oppositional? xP

Okay... .-.

:::giggles evilly::: because thats me... and that me reallly tired.... just wait another hour and ill be pourin drinks while dancing on the tables and singin at the top of my lungs...

I'll have the droids drag you to a cantina then. -_-

Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

-_-

come on let's see you smile cat_biggrin

maybe if you get out of that stuffy suit and into more comfortable clothes you would find it easier to smile cat_3nodding cat_biggrin

keep trying.....I gotta go my puter caught a virus we need to take care of.........

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Either that...

Okay... .-.

Lol

:::scowls and sticks out her tongue:::.. no... i dont drag anywhere with droids... but ill drag them and you to my dungeon... :::snickers evilly:::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

thanks......I will say you look better cat_biggrin cat_wink  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay... .-.

Lol

:::scowls and sticks out her tongue:::.. no... i dont drag anywhere with droids... but ill drag them and you to my dungeon... :::snickers evilly:::

The proxy droids are quite a bit stronger than you are. xP
And I'm tougher still.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

This has been my normal avi for a while. I don't remember why I was in the suit... :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:09 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay... .-.

Lol

The proxy droids are quite a bit stronger than you are. xP
And I'm tougher still.

And im stubborn, bullheaded and tenacious... your point... :::snickers:::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

This has been my normal avi for a while. I don't remember why I was in the suit... :/

I change just about every day....this is my normal look......every now and then I dress up different but people are so used to me this way they think Blue Eyes is back when I dress different.......that's until I point out the color of my eyes...... cat_twisted Blue Eyes didn't last long with the group I hang out with.....so here I am back out again cat_biggrin  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

I change just about every day....this is my normal look......every now and then I dress up different but people are so used to me this way they think Blue Eyes is back when I dress different.......that's until I point out the color of my eyes...... cat_twisted Blue Eyes didn't last long with the group I hang out with.....so here I am back out again cat_biggrin

Oh, I see.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

Oh, I see.

yeppers the eyes tell a lot about me...... cat_blaugh **flips tail around and pats your wrist** and we all can smile....maybe one day you will........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Sorry. Can't smile. D:

Good luck with that. D:

Oh, I see.

yeppers the eyes tell a lot about me...... cat_blaugh **flips tail around and pats your wrist** and we all can smile....maybe one day you will........

Nope. I don't do that. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see.

why?? there is so much to smile at cat_biggrin cat_3nodding  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see.

why?? there is so much to smile at cat_biggrin cat_3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games