Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:27 pm
negi wasnt breathing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:28 pm
ria watched negi and Kazuki, and ran towards then after the surfaced back onto the shore. ria bacame worried for negi. "Nii-san! are you okay?" ria said, carefully kneeling down to them, looking at negi with concern. then ria looekd back up, blusing, seeing kazuki shirtless. she looked back to to negi, trying not to stare too much. ((xD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:28 pm
sk8rkool1
negi wasnt breathing

Kazuki sighed. " Ria! Come do CPR on him!!" He yelled, pushing down on Negi's chest, and putting his ear down onto his chest, trying to get him breathing again. He tried not to smile, seeing Ria look at him shirtless. [[ xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
eddie smiled softly. he was becomg more comfteble with this, more used to it so he didnt blush to much anymore. "i wont... ill always be here..." eddie whispered, lightly pushing open her dorm door and laying her gently on her bed to sleep.
Racy blushed again, her breathing staggering a bit. she was nervous. she hadnt had that done to her in a long time, but it gave her a nice feeling. a nice welcoming feeling. racy soon got sleepy, from the whole drama on the roof. "thank you..." she whispered softly, her eyes half closed, feeling sleepy. luca was the only thing keepong her sane on the roof, the only thing keeping her from killing herself. the only thing to keep her wanting to live.

Mitsuki held on to his shirt and frowned slightly. "Mhm.. Don't leave..." She mumbled. She turned around, still hanging onto his shirt. "Don't leave me," she repeated.
"You're cute when you blush." He commented when he saw her blush. He kissed her on the cheek and opened the door to her dorm since they had arrived. "You should sleep. That whole drama on the roof must've tired you out," he whispered. Luca set her down on her bed and took off her shoes for her. He climbed on the bed and lied down beside her, kicking his shoes off. He hugged Racy and buried his face on her back.
Eddie blushed slightly again. "o-okay..." and eddie gently sat on her bed, smiling softly looking at mistuki. he touched her hand thatw as clinging onto his shirt, comfortingly, and slightly hoping she would let go anytime soon. sweatdrop
Racy smiled lightly. she wouldve never expected any of this to happen with luca. the one she met at the hospital.. seemed to... calm, collective, cool. this one was all lovey dovey and huggy wuggy. [xD] but both of them were very nice. racy sighed, comfterbly, relaxing in his arms, falling soundly asleep.
[[g'night, Ate x3]]

Mitsuki let go off his shirt and hugged him instead. "I love you.." She cuddled against him, curling into a ball. "I love you," she repeated.

[ Gotta go Rumpel. Dx Gah! And Angel has to go home.. so yeah. Dx Sorryy... ]

{{n_n yaya im on!! but wait how come hiroshi kisses amaya? 0.o}}
eddie blushed again, forgetting he was supposed to be used to it. "oh.. sweatdrop " he waited for a while, once in a while looking down at her, smiling to himself sometimes. after a few minutes, he got a bit bored, but he couldnt leave, cuz he said he wouldnt. eddie ended up laying on the bed next to mitsuki and falling asleep, anaware of what he was doing. he got so tired after mitsuki trying to KILL EVERYONE!! =.= but he dint care it was the past, and right now, he was tired.

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. She sat up and stared at her blood-stained hands, remembering what she had done the day before. Mitsuki turned her head to find Eddie sleeping beside her. She panicked and grabbed the dagger on her bedside table. Mitsuki got on top of him and pointed the dagger at him, the sharp blade winking at Eddie. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled. She recalled the day before, but the only thing she remembered was her arm being bitten off by the Chiropteran. After that.. It was all.. darkness.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 pm
[[ Welcome panda! biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:33 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
negi wasnt breathing

Kazuki sighed. " Ria! Come do CPR on him!!" He yelled, pushing down on Negi's chest, and putting his ear down onto his chest, trying to get him breathing again. He tried not to smile, seeing Ria look at him shirtless. [[ xD ]]
ria blushed, lookign down at negi. "aw... not again..." she said though her teeth quietly, her ears fell against her head. she poked at negi's head. "negi-san... pleae wake up..." she said, hugging her knees to her chest with one arm. she didnt want to do CPR on negi... but she did anyways, cuz she got scared that he would die or something.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:33 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia blushed at his comment. " Thanks." She said smiling. "I think its the healing." She mumbled tiredly closing her eyes. Healing this much took a lot. She laid her head on his shoulder lightly, her neck loose. Her stomach was soar, but the stinging on her face was almost gone.

Yuuta lifted Mia, carrying her bridayl-style [ xD ] and jumping off the roof. He walked swiftly towards Mia's dorm. "It's not," he chuckled.

"Iono." Mia mumbled wrapping her arms around his neck. " All I know is that I need to wash off, because I'm completley coated in blood." She groaned. " Mia stroked his cheek with the hand tha she had wrapped around his neck. She sighed, cuddling closer.
Hiroshi picked Amaya up like the princess she was and jumped down also, trailing behind everyone walking carefuly. " Will you be okay alone tonight? I can sleep on the floor if you want..." He murmured looking at her with concern.
Amaya shut her eyes cuddling closer. " C-could you?" She asked quietly, scared.
Hiroshi chuckled and nodded, kissing her on the forehead.

Yuuta chuckled and looked at himself. "I need to take a shower too," he laughed. He held Mia closer to him and kissed her forehead. They soon arrive at her dorm, and Yuuta set Mia down on her own feet, gently. "Imma wait for you here.." he mumbled. He walked over to Mia's bed and lied down, closing his eyes.

Mia opened her eyes, standing up slightly disoriented. She gota big baggy shirt and just a pair of pajama shorts. She ignored her reflection in the mirror and jumped into the shower with her clothes on first, so she didnt have to go to the laundry room with bloody clothes. She hung them over the shower curtain pole and then showered and cleaned the rest of herself. Her wounds were almost healed, and the scars were kind of noticable on her stomach. She dried herself off and got dressed. She was about to walk out when she caught a glimps of herself in the mirror. She turned around looking at her face in the mirror and her mouth dropped a little. The scars were a lot more noticable than she thought they'd be. It hadn't really deformed her face like turning her lip up, or dragging her eye down, but there were five lines going down diagonal across her face. She groaned leaning back against the door and putting her hands on her face. She shook her head and hung up her towel, laying down in bed next to Yuuta, burrying her face in her pillow.
Hiroshi carried amaya to her room and set her on her bed, covering her up. He looked in her closet and laid down some blankets. He locked the door for her and then laid down next to her bed. He sighed starting to fall asleep.
Amaya curled up in her blankets, feeling safer with Hiroshi around. She slowly drifted into sleep.

Yuuta opened his eyes, feeling Mia lie down beside her. He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as he took off his shirt, he noticed the scar on his stomach. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. It was going to remind him of this day. He shook his head and slumped against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
eddie smiled softly. he was becomg more comfteble with this, more used to it so he didnt blush to much anymore. "i wont... ill always be here..." eddie whispered, lightly pushing open her dorm door and laying her gently on her bed to sleep.
Racy blushed again, her breathing staggering a bit. she was nervous. she hadnt had that done to her in a long time, but it gave her a nice feeling. a nice welcoming feeling. racy soon got sleepy, from the whole drama on the roof. "thank you..." she whispered softly, her eyes half closed, feeling sleepy. luca was the only thing keepong her sane on the roof, the only thing keeping her from killing herself. the only thing to keep her wanting to live.

Mitsuki held on to his shirt and frowned slightly. "Mhm.. Don't leave..." She mumbled. She turned around, still hanging onto his shirt. "Don't leave me," she repeated.
"You're cute when you blush." He commented when he saw her blush. He kissed her on the cheek and opened the door to her dorm since they had arrived. "You should sleep. That whole drama on the roof must've tired you out," he whispered. Luca set her down on her bed and took off her shoes for her. He climbed on the bed and lied down beside her, kicking his shoes off. He hugged Racy and buried his face on her back.
Eddie blushed slightly again. "o-okay..." and eddie gently sat on her bed, smiling softly looking at mistuki. he touched her hand thatw as clinging onto his shirt, comfortingly, and slightly hoping she would let go anytime soon. sweatdrop
Racy smiled lightly. she wouldve never expected any of this to happen with luca. the one she met at the hospital.. seemed to... calm, collective, cool. this one was all lovey dovey and huggy wuggy. [xD] but both of them were very nice. racy sighed, comfterbly, relaxing in his arms, falling soundly asleep.
[[g'night, Ate x3]]

Mitsuki let go off his shirt and hugged him instead. "I love you.." She cuddled against him, curling into a ball. "I love you," she repeated.

[ Gotta go Rumpel. Dx Gah! And Angel has to go home.. so yeah. Dx Sorryy... ]

{{n_n yaya im on!! but wait how come hiroshi kisses amaya? 0.o}}
eddie blushed again, forgetting he was supposed to be used to it. "oh.. sweatdrop " he waited for a while, once in a while looking down at her, smiling to himself sometimes. after a few minutes, he got a bit bored, but he couldnt leave, cuz he said he wouldnt. eddie ended up laying on the bed next to mitsuki and falling asleep, anaware of what he was doing. he got so tired after mitsuki trying to KILL EVERYONE!! =.= but he dint care it was the past, and right now, he was tired.

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. She sat up and stared at her blood-stained hands, remembering what she had done the day before. Mitsuki turned her head to find Eddie sleeping beside her. She panicked and grabbed the dagger on her bedside table. Mitsuki got on top of him and pointed the dagger at him, the sharp blade winking at Eddie. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled. She recalled the day before, but the only thing she remembered was her arm being bitten off by the Chiropteran. After that.. It was all.. darkness.
eddie popped open an eye, unafraid. "eh? oh.. sorry... i think i fell asleep.." he said drowsily. hs effortlessly and gently pushing mitsuki off him, and he tiredly got up, graggign himself to the door. he was still super tired, so he ended up collapsing tot he ground halfway tot he door.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm
negi slowly wakes up and spits out all the water he was chouking on "who are you people?" he asks with a blank look on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia blushed at his comment. " Thanks." She said smiling. "I think its the healing." She mumbled tiredly closing her eyes. Healing this much took a lot. She laid her head on his shoulder lightly, her neck loose. Her stomach was soar, but the stinging on her face was almost gone.

Yuuta lifted Mia, carrying her bridayl-style [ xD ] and jumping off the roof. He walked swiftly towards Mia's dorm. "It's not," he chuckled.

"Iono." Mia mumbled wrapping her arms around his neck. " All I know is that I need to wash off, because I'm completley coated in blood." She groaned. " Mia stroked his cheek with the hand tha she had wrapped around his neck. She sighed, cuddling closer.
Hiroshi picked Amaya up like the princess she was and jumped down also, trailing behind everyone walking carefuly. " Will you be okay alone tonight? I can sleep on the floor if you want..." He murmured looking at her with concern.
Amaya shut her eyes cuddling closer. " C-could you?" She asked quietly, scared.
Hiroshi chuckled and nodded, kissing her on the forehead.

Yuuta chuckled and looked at himself. "I need to take a shower too," he laughed. He held Mia closer to him and kissed her forehead. They soon arrive at her dorm, and Yuuta set Mia down on her own feet, gently. "Imma wait for you here.." he mumbled. He walked over to Mia's bed and lied down, closing his eyes.

Mia opened her eyes, standing up slightly disoriented. She gota big baggy shirt and just a pair of pajama shorts. She ignored her reflection in the mirror and jumped into the shower with her clothes on first, so she didnt have to go to the laundry room with bloody clothes. She hung them over the shower curtain pole and then showered and cleaned the rest of herself. Her wounds were almost healed, and the scars were kind of noticable on her stomach. She dried herself off and got dressed. She was about to walk out when she caught a glimps of herself in the mirror. She turned around looking at her face in the mirror and her mouth dropped a little. The scars were a lot more noticable than she thought they'd be. It hadn't really deformed her face like turning her lip up, or dragging her eye down, but there were five lines going down diagonal across her face. She groaned leaning back against the door and putting her hands on her face. She shook her head and hung up her towel, laying down in bed next to Yuuta, burrying her face in her pillow.
Hiroshi carried amaya to her room and set her on her bed, covering her up. He looked in her closet and laid down some blankets. He locked the door for her and then laid down next to her bed. He sighed starting to fall asleep.
Amaya curled up in her blankets, feeling safer with Hiroshi around. She slowly drifted into sleep.

Yuuta opened his eyes, feeling Mia lie down beside her. He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as he took off his shirt, he noticed the scar on his stomach. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. It was going to remind him of this day. He shook his head and slumped against the wall.

Mia frowned, hearing his thoughts. She'd also have to look in the mirror everyday, and catch a glimpse of the blood that had been shed. She sighed, keeping her face in the pillow and groaning loudly into it. She kicked her feet, thorwing a small tantrum like a three year old.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm
sk8rkool1
negi slowly wakes up and spits out all the water he was chouking on "who are you people?" he asks with a blank look on his face

Kazuki looked at him confused. " Its Kazuki and Ria. " He stood up and retrieved his board, looking at the two peices lsightly confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

Kazuki looked at him confused. " Its Kazuki and Ria. " He stood up and retrieved his board, looking at the two peices lsightly confused.
ria was wiping her mouth, cuz he tasted like salt. then she stopped, looking at negi concerned. "nii-san... are you okay?" she said, lokoing at him intently, really worried, somewhat scared.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 pm
"oh uhm i dont know you. who am i?" he asks not knowing if they know him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm
sk8rkool1
"oh uhm i dont know you. who am i?" he asks not knowing if they know him

Kazuki dropped the board. " You're negi. Ria, I think we should get him to the hospital." He said, concern clear on his face.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 pm
"no my name is nahiko. i was going to change it to negi next year but maybe i shouldnt" he says  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games