Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm
ria sighed, nodding to kazuki. she looked down to negi. "Its oky, nii-san, your gonna be fine, okay?" ria said, sounding promising. ria's ears dropped, feeling a bit dicouraged. she realllly wanted to walk round the beach with kazuki. she realllly didnt want negi interefering. she realllllyknew somthing bd was gonn happen once he showed up, but, she couldnt complain. what was done was done, and she couldnt do a thing. then sheloked back at them. "nahiko? your negi...." ria said, the word 'scared' clearly read in her eyes and tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 pm
Kazuki helped negi up, and walked him and racy to the hospital. He talked to the nurse, filled out some paperwork, and they took negi to a room to be examined. Kazuki sat down and took Ria with him. " Oh crap. I forgot my shirt." Kazuki sighed, putting a hand on his forehead over his eyes.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki helped negi up, and walked him and racy to the hospital. He talked to the nurse, filled out some paperwork, and they took negi to a room to be examined. Kazuki sat down and took Ria with him. " Oh crap. I forgot my shirt." Kazuki sighed, putting a hand on his forehead over his eyes.
((UWAA YOU PUT RACY! OMG!!xD)) Ria blushed, and giggled. "its fine, we'll get..it...la...ter..." ria said, accidentally not taking her eyes off him soon enough to be counted as staring. she blushed madly, looking the oppostie direction trying not to look too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
((UWAA YOU PUT RACY! OMG!!xD)) Ria blushed, and giggled. "its fine, we'll get..it...la...ter..." ria said, accidentally not taking her eyes off him soon enough to be counted as staring. she blushed madly, looking the oppostie direction trying not to look too much.

[[OMG!! AGHH!! I'm always getting those two mixed up!! SORRY! D:]]
Kazuki grinned, his pink lips accenting his white teeth. He scooted a little bit closer too her, looking into her eyes. " You have beautiful eyes." He said, his cheeks turning slightly pink.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Eddie blushed slightly again. "o-okay..." and eddie gently sat on her bed, smiling softly looking at mistuki. he touched her hand thatw as clinging onto his shirt, comfortingly, and slightly hoping she would let go anytime soon. sweatdrop
Racy smiled lightly. she wouldve never expected any of this to happen with luca. the one she met at the hospital.. seemed to... calm, collective, cool. this one was all lovey dovey and huggy wuggy. [xD] but both of them were very nice. racy sighed, comfterbly, relaxing in his arms, falling soundly asleep.
[[g'night, Ate x3]]

Mitsuki let go off his shirt and hugged him instead. "I love you.." She cuddled against him, curling into a ball. "I love you," she repeated.

[ Gotta go Rumpel. Dx Gah! And Angel has to go home.. so yeah. Dx Sorryy... ]

{{n_n yaya im on!! but wait how come hiroshi kisses amaya? 0.o}}
eddie blushed again, forgetting he was supposed to be used to it. "oh.. sweatdrop " he waited for a while, once in a while looking down at her, smiling to himself sometimes. after a few minutes, he got a bit bored, but he couldnt leave, cuz he said he wouldnt. eddie ended up laying on the bed next to mitsuki and falling asleep, anaware of what he was doing. he got so tired after mitsuki trying to KILL EVERYONE!! =.= but he dint care it was the past, and right now, he was tired.

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. She sat up and stared at her blood-stained hands, remembering what she had done the day before. Mitsuki turned her head to find Eddie sleeping beside her. She panicked and grabbed the dagger on her bedside table. Mitsuki got on top of him and pointed the dagger at him, the sharp blade winking at Eddie. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled. She recalled the day before, but the only thing she remembered was her arm being bitten off by the Chiropteran. After that.. It was all.. darkness.
eddie popped open an eye, unafraid. "eh? oh.. sorry... i think i fell asleep.." he said drowsily. hs effortlessly and gently pushing mitsuki off him, and he tiredly got up, graggign himself to the door. he was still super tired, so he ended up collapsing tot he ground halfway tot he door.

She sighed and sat on her bed. Blinking dumbly at him. Mitsuki got up, walked over to him, and tried dragging him over to her bed. "You're gonna catch a cold." She mumbled. Mitsuki shook him and rolled her eyes, "Wake up." She sat beside him and closed her eyes. A girl like her didn't have a strength to carry a person.. but she had enough strength to stab someone effortlessly. She looked at her hands once again, burying her face on her knees. Crying softly.

[ Be back. Gonna eat dinner. xD And prolly watch Blood+. xD ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki helped negi up, and walked him and ria to the hospital. He talked to the nurse, filled out some paperwork, and they took negi to a room to be examined. Kazuki sat down and took Ria with him. " Oh crap. I forgot my shirt." Kazuki sighed, putting a hand on his forehead over his eyes.

Kazuki grinned, his pink lips accenting his white teeth. He scooted a little bit closer too her, looking into her eyes. " You have beautiful eyes." He said, his cheeks turning slightly pink.
((fixed it for u xDD))
Ria blushed, feeling so drawn to him, but she looked away, her hair covering her face again. she was smiling and blushig to herself, wanting to squeal with happiness exploding inside of her.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm
negi/nahiko steals some clothes and jumps out the window and flys away  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki helped negi up, and walked him and ria to the hospital. He talked to the nurse, filled out some paperwork, and they took negi to a room to be examined. Kazuki sat down and took Ria with him. " Oh crap. I forgot my shirt." Kazuki sighed, putting a hand on his forehead over his eyes.

((fixed it for u xDD))
Ria blushed, feeling so drawn to him, but she looked away, her hair covering her face again. she was smiling and blushig to herself, wanting to squeal with happiness exploding inside of her.

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Kazuki turned her face around, moving the hair from her face. " Remember, I like it when you blush." He smiled, leaning in and kissing her lips softly, still holding her chin.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Eddie blushed slightly again. "o-okay..." and eddie gently sat on her bed, smiling softly looking at mistuki. he touched her hand thatw as clinging onto his shirt, comfortingly, and slightly hoping she would let go anytime soon. sweatdrop
Racy smiled lightly. she wouldve never expected any of this to happen with luca. the one she met at the hospital.. seemed to... calm, collective, cool. this one was all lovey dovey and huggy wuggy. [xD] but both of them were very nice. racy sighed, comfterbly, relaxing in his arms, falling soundly asleep.
[[g'night, Ate x3]]

Mitsuki let go off his shirt and hugged him instead. "I love you.." She cuddled against him, curling into a ball. "I love you," she repeated.

[ Gotta go Rumpel. Dx Gah! And Angel has to go home.. so yeah. Dx Sorryy... ]

{{n_n yaya im on!! but wait how come hiroshi kisses amaya? 0.o}}
eddie blushed again, forgetting he was supposed to be used to it. "oh.. sweatdrop " he waited for a while, once in a while looking down at her, smiling to himself sometimes. after a few minutes, he got a bit bored, but he couldnt leave, cuz he said he wouldnt. eddie ended up laying on the bed next to mitsuki and falling asleep, anaware of what he was doing. he got so tired after mitsuki trying to KILL EVERYONE!! =.= but he dint care it was the past, and right now, he was tired.

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. She sat up and stared at her blood-stained hands, remembering what she had done the day before. Mitsuki turned her head to find Eddie sleeping beside her. She panicked and grabbed the dagger on her bedside table. Mitsuki got on top of him and pointed the dagger at him, the sharp blade winking at Eddie. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled. She recalled the day before, but the only thing she remembered was her arm being bitten off by the Chiropteran. After that.. It was all.. darkness.
eddie popped open an eye, unafraid. "eh? oh.. sorry... i think i fell asleep.." he said drowsily. hs effortlessly and gently pushing mitsuki off him, and he tiredly got up, graggign himself to the door. he was still super tired, so he ended up collapsing tot he ground halfway tot he door.

She sighed and sat on her bed. Blinking dumbly at him. Mitsuki got up, walked over to him, and tried dragging him over to her bed. "You're gonna catch a cold." She mumbled. Mitsuki shook him and rolled her eyes, "Wake up." She sat beside him and closed her eyes. A girl like her didn't have a strength to carry a person.. but she had enough strength to stab someone effortlessly. She looked at her hands once again, burying her face on her knees. Crying softly.

[ Be back. Gonna eat dinner. xD And prolly watch Blood+. xD ]
eddie woke up, seeing mitsuki crying. that alerted his senses and he sat up, looking at her, outting a gentle hand on her back comfortingly. he didnt seem tired anymore. "m-mitsuki.. are you okay? you dont need to cry, everythings okay now." eddie smiled softly, trying to comfort her.
((yo ur probly gonna ditch. =.=))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Kazuki turned her face around, moving the hair from her face. " Remember, I like it when you blush." He smiled, leaning in and kissing her lips softly, still holding her chin.

((haha endirect gAy kiss))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Ria blushed a ton lot more.yet, she gently kissed back. she felt like she was gonna blow up, her ears fluttering above her head excitedly. he tail started swaying smoothly from side to side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

(( scream UWAA shut up! talk about it later not now!! gah! im getting all excited!! whee ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

(( scream UWAA shut up! talk about it later not now!! gah! im getting all excited!! whee ))

((no more negi only nahiko now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Ria blushed a ton lot more.yet, she gently kissed back. she felt like she was gonna blow up, her ears fluttering above her head excitedly. he tail started swaying smoothly from side to side.

Kazuki kissed her back, a little harder. His heart started pounding, and he broke the kiss, pulling away and putting his forehead against hers. " Not right here.." He sighed, kissing her forehead and letting his hand drop. " Theres too many people.." He sighed, kinda sad. [[XDD]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

((no more negi only nahiko now))
((WHaT?!? your gonna make ria cry!! T^T dude at least put a story behind it!! scream ))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games