Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia frowned, hearing his thoughts. She'd also have to look in the mirror everyday, and catch a glimpse of the blood that had been shed. She sighed, keeping her face in the pillow and groaning loudly into it. She kicked her feet, thorwing a small tantrum like a three year old.

Yuuta finished washing himself and put on the bloodied clothes he had. He opened the door and looked at Mia. Sighing, he went over to her and nudged her lightly. "I'm going to change clothes kay?" He patted her head, bending down slightly to kiss the back of her head.

Mia nodded and sat up, looking down. " Will you come back?" She asked quietly, a tone of longing in her voice. She moved some of her black hair in her face.

Yuuta looked back at her when he reached the door and smiled reasurringly. "Don't worry." He turned back around to open the door, closing it behind him. Yuuta started to walk towards his own dorm, a hand on his forehead. "I have to find her sister..." he murmured. He wanted to put a stop to everything. He wanted to.. simply get revenge. Yuuta stood in front of his dorm and sighed as he opened the door to look for clean clothes.

Mia ran her fingers over the scars that ran down her face. She sighed, and lifted her shirt up to her stomach. The scars were still a little scabby and reddish looking. She ran her hand over the two, knowing there were two more on her back also. She sighed, falling back and putting a pillow over her face angrily.

Yuuta sat on his bed, angry and sad. He had on clean clothes. He layed back down, putting an arm over his face. He knew where her twin was, so he planned on finding her, ending both their lives. He sighed and closed his eyes, grinding his teeth together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria sighed, closing her eyes. "ive had bad memories in a hospital...and im scared for nii-san..." ria said, explaining breifly. "i dont like hospitals... they did bad things to me.." ria whispered, pictures of the moments flashing back before her eyes, making her shiver with chills running down her spine.

Kazuki frowned, hugging her tighter. He leaned down, laying his forehead against hers. " You're fine now. I'll keep you safe." He murmured, looking into her eyes dreamily. Kazuki was searching for Negi in his mind.
ria nodded, holding his hand still. she laid her head at his chest, closing her eys, trying to relax. at the same time, ria heard the calm beat of his heart. it felt relaxing for her, helping her own her to slow down, to keep her from paniking too much.

Kazuki picked her up bridal style [[ hehe that does make me laugh a little ]] and carried her to the bench at the beach they were at before. He was still searching for negi in his head, unable to find him. He petted the top of Ria's head and looked at her reassuringly. " It'll be okay, you're fine now." Kazuki mumured still petting her head.
Ria blushed again,but sh smiled, sighing a relaxed sigh. she leaned her head agains kazuki's shoulder. "oky..." ria said, in a dreamy relaxe comfterble tone. he nerves toned down the guard a ton lot more, finally getting out of the hospital.

Kazuki looked down to her smiling. " Ria.. I'm starting to like you.. a lot." He said quietly, still petting her head, an arm over her shoulder.
ria smiled a little closed mouth grin, blushing to herself. "i like you too..." ria rested her head on his shoulder. she had a nice warmy feeling her, making her want to stay like this for a long time, and nevr get tired of it. then she wondered if 'like' was the right word fr her feelings right now.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia frowned, hearing his thoughts. She'd also have to look in the mirror everyday, and catch a glimpse of the blood that had been shed. She sighed, keeping her face in the pillow and groaning loudly into it. She kicked her feet, thorwing a small tantrum like a three year old.

Yuuta finished washing himself and put on the bloodied clothes he had. He opened the door and looked at Mia. Sighing, he went over to her and nudged her lightly. "I'm going to change clothes kay?" He patted her head, bending down slightly to kiss the back of her head.

Mia nodded and sat up, looking down. " Will you come back?" She asked quietly, a tone of longing in her voice. She moved some of her black hair in her face.

Yuuta looked back at her when he reached the door and smiled reasurringly. "Don't worry." He turned back around to open the door, closing it behind him. Yuuta started to walk towards his own dorm, a hand on his forehead. "I have to find her sister..." he murmured. He wanted to put a stop to everything. He wanted to.. simply get revenge. Yuuta stood in front of his dorm and sighed as he opened the door to look for clean clothes.

Mia ran her fingers over the scars that ran down her face. She sighed, and lifted her shirt up to her stomach. The scars were still a little scabby and reddish looking. She ran her hand over the two, knowing there were two more on her back also. She sighed, falling back and putting a pillow over her face angrily.

Yuuta sat on his bed, angry and sad. He had on clean clothes. He layed back down, putting an arm over his face. He knew where her twin was, so he planned on finding her, ending both their lives. He sighed and closed his eyes, grinding his teeth together.

Mia threw the pillow off of her face and looked at the cieling. Why did mitsuki have to scratch her? Wasn't stabbing enough? She sighed. It wasn't...horribly noticable. She shook her head and stood up, picking up the pillow and shaking it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, holding his hand still. she laid her head at his chest, closing her eys, trying to relax. at the same time, ria heard the calm beat of his heart. it felt relaxing for her, helping her own her to slow down, to keep her from paniking too much.

Kazuki picked her up bridal style [[ hehe that does make me laugh a little ]] and carried her to the bench at the beach they were at before. He was still searching for negi in his head, unable to find him. He petted the top of Ria's head and looked at her reassuringly. " It'll be okay, you're fine now." Kazuki mumured still petting her head.
Ria blushed again,but sh smiled, sighing a relaxed sigh. she leaned her head agains kazuki's shoulder. "oky..." ria said, in a dreamy relaxe comfterble tone. he nerves toned down the guard a ton lot more, finally getting out of the hospital.

Kazuki looked down to her smiling. " Ria.. I'm starting to like you.. a lot." He said quietly, still petting her head, an arm over her shoulder.
ria smiled a little closed mouth grin, blushing to herself. "i like you too..." ria rested her head on his shoulder. she had a nice warmy feeling her, making her want to stay like this for a long time, and nevr get tired of it. then she wondered if 'like' was the right word fr her feelings right now.

Kazuki chuckled and laid his head ontop of hers, looking into the sunset. He yawned a little, grabbing his shirt from the otherside of Ria, and setting it next to himself, too lazy to put it on.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
eddie woke up, seeing mitsuki crying. that alerted his senses and he sat up, looking at her, putting a gentle hand on her back comfortingly. he didnt seem tired anymore. "m-mitsuki.. are you okay? you dont need to cry, everythings okay now." eddie smiled softly, trying to comfort her.
((yo ur probly gonna ditch. =.=))

[ Awh. Why would I do that? xD ]

Mitsuki looked up at him, tears streaking her face. "How do you know? All I know, I might just.. suddenly lose control of myself again and just.. hurt people." She clenched her hand and hugged her knees, looking away from Eddie. She couldn't stand looking at him, afraid she might hurt him. Mitsuki trembled in fear, grinding her teeth. "You probably hate me huh?" She looked up at Eddie with a pained expression. Of course he'd hate her. Everyone probably did too.
Eddie looekd at her, a saddened expression in his face. "no! of course not. its not your fault... i dont hate you. noone does." eddie said, sure of his words.
((Dude i love eddie. xD hes so effin nice!! xDD))

[ I know! xD Too nice. >.< ]

"Liar," she whispered under her breath. They hated her, she just knew it. Mitsuki stood up and opened the door to the bathroom. Sighing, she looked at her bloodied dress and closed her eyes. The stains.. and the wounds she caused would never be erased. Just like the blood on this dress. She looked up at the ceiling and teared up. Taking a step forward, she felt dizzy as everything started to spin around her. Soon she fell on the ground, unconscious.
(( neutral too nice? is that bad?))
Eddie sighed, just sitting there, until he heard a thud. he quickly followed Mitsuki's steps and saw her laying on the floor. Eddie took her to the bed, laying her down gently, wondering if she was okay. then he jsut sat there, waiting for her to wake.

[ Gotta go guys. Dx Has church tomorrow. Gah! ]

Mitsuki opened her eyes and blinked at the ceiling. "This is probably punishment for what I've done.." she mumbled, turning her head to look at Eddie. She reached an arm out and took his hand in hers as she teared up again. "I don't know what I should do... I feel so.. lost," she cried. "And, I feel like someone's out to get me because of what I've done." She murmured softly. Mitsuki closed her eyes and placed her other arm on her face. She sighed and cried silently, without a single noise escaping from her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:44 pm
[[ AWWH! Mmkay. DX I'll be on a lot tomorrow again.. cuz i kinda have no life. xDDD soo.. yeah. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki chuckled and laid his head ontop of hers, looking into the sunset. He yawned a little, grabbing his shirt from the otherside of Ria, and setting it next to himself, too lazy to put it on.
ria smile, forgetting everything else around them. tired from her tension from the earlier accident, she fell alseep on his shoulder, breathing smoothly and evenly, like a little pink angel. ((xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria smile, forgetting everything else around them. tired from her tension from the earlier accident, she fell alseep on his shoulder, breathing smoothly and evenly, like a little pink angel. ((xD))

[[XDDD]]
Kazuki picked her up gently, bridal style, and carried her to her dorm. He looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead. He turned around and slipped his shirt on, but before walking towards the door, he slipped her shoes off and covered her up.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]
Kazuki picked her up gently, bridal style, and carried her to her dorm. He looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead. He turned around and slipped his shirt on, but before walking towards the door, he slipped her shoes off and covered her up.

negi sees him he now has all his memory back and slaps kazuki  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
eddie woke up, seeing mitsuki crying. that alerted his senses and he sat up, looking at her, putting a gentle hand on her back comfortingly. he didnt seem tired anymore. "m-mitsuki.. are you okay? you dont need to cry, everythings okay now." eddie smiled softly, trying to comfort her.
((yo ur probly gonna ditch. =.=))

[ Awh. Why would I do that? xD ]

Mitsuki looked up at him, tears streaking her face. "How do you know? All I know, I might just.. suddenly lose control of myself again and just.. hurt people." She clenched her hand and hugged her knees, looking away from Eddie. She couldn't stand looking at him, afraid she might hurt him. Mitsuki trembled in fear, grinding her teeth. "You probably hate me huh?" She looked up at Eddie with a pained expression. Of course he'd hate her. Everyone probably did too.
Eddie looekd at her, a saddened expression in his face. "no! of course not. its not your fault... i dont hate you. noone does." eddie said, sure of his words.
((Dude i love eddie. xD hes so effin nice!! xDD))

[ I know! xD Too nice. >.< ]

"Liar," she whispered under her breath. They hated her, she just knew it. Mitsuki stood up and opened the door to the bathroom. Sighing, she looked at her bloodied dress and closed her eyes. The stains.. and the wounds she caused would never be erased. Just like the blood on this dress. She looked up at the ceiling and teared up. Taking a step forward, she felt dizzy as everything started to spin around her. Soon she fell on the ground, unconscious.
(( neutral too nice? is that bad?))
Eddie sighed, just sitting there, until he heard a thud. he quickly followed Mitsuki's steps and saw her laying on the floor. Eddie took her to the bed, laying her down gently, wondering if she was okay. then he jsut sat there, waiting for her to wake.

[ Gotta go guys. Dx Has church tomorrow. Gah! ]

Mitsuki opened her eyes and blinked at the ceiling. "This is probably punishment for what I've done.." she mumbled, turning her head to look at Eddie. She reached an arm out and took his hand in hers as she teared up again. "I don't know what I should do... I feel so.. lost," she cried. "And, I feel like someone's out to get me because of what I've done." She murmured softly. Mitsuki closed her eyes and placed her other arm on her face. She sighed and cried silently, without a single noise escaping from her lips.
eddie felt really bad for mistuki. even though nothing she was worried about wasnt gonna happen. then he thought about if he wa in her place. "mistuki, nothings gonna happen. i know how you feel. i killed ria, and so many others. i know what youre going through. so stop worrying. everythings gonna be alright. okay?" eddie said, sounding more firm. he didnt want her crying anymore. he didnt like seeing anyone cry. but now, he was so sure of his words. "nothing bad is gonna happen." he repeated.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

Kazuki growled. " What the HELL was that for?!" He whispered angrily trying not to wake Ria. why did he slap him anyway? He didn't do anything to ria or negi! He saved negi's life!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

[[ Teehee. I'm wondering why he got slapped and not punched. XD ]]  
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

Kazuki growled. " What the HELL was that for?!" He whispered angrily trying not to wake Ria. why did he slap him anyway? He didn't do anything to ria or negi! He saved negi's life!

"becouse you should never take someone to the hospital. last time i was there i almost died cuz of them"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((HAHAHA OMG THAT TOTALLY MADE ME LOL!!XDDDDDDDDDDD))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games