Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, tryign to breath evenly. "y-your not mad anymore, right?" ria said, looking up at him with worry.
Keido showed up again. "ey. i got bored and i cant find racy or eddie. help me out?" keido said, a hand stuffed in a pocket, and he bit at an apple in the other hand. his glasses hung from the neck line of his shirt.
Ria shreiked having to see keido again within the same minute the harrassed her.

Kazuki shook his head. " I wasn't mad, Just a little hurt." He shrugged. That boy... Keido popped up again. Kazuki looked at him, slightly angry, but held his tongue. He didn't want to get into a fight just yet.
ria felt kazuki's tension, then looked up at him, slightly worried.
Keido rolled his eyes. they couldnt take a joke. escpecially ria, since he used to do it to her almost 24/7. "ahem, ello? racy, eddie. wher are they?" keido said, getting a bit impatient.
Ria narrowed her eyes at him. "dont talk to me like that, i dont care who you are." ria snapped at him, feeling a bit feirce.
Keido was suprised, so he raised his eyebrows. "woah, some got more feirce while i was away, what have you been doing?" keido said, slightly amused. "anyways, sorry for the whole comotion a few mituktes ago, i just missed her so much." keido said to Kazuki, ruffling ria's hair a bit.
Ria softened, smiling a bit. "missed ya too. just.. dont EVER do that again, kay?" ria said, slightly pushing kiedo's hand away from her head.
keido shrugged. "no promises..." and he winked at her, making her blush. "haha thats all i look forward to seeing every time..." and he stoked ria's pink cheek.
Ria pushed his hand away again, trying to stop blushing. she blushed no matter what, no matter who, so it didnt really help.
Keido slipped on his glases, and he seemed to have a personality change. "heh, sorry. now, could you please point me to the cafeteria?" he said politely, his brittish accent clearly noticable.

[[ Hah. I'm JUST like ria. I'm always blushing and stuff ]]
Kazuki nodded, pointing down the hall behind them. " Go down that hall and turn to the left." He said dropping his hand. His tone wasn't mean, but not quite nice either.
Ria smiled, lightly oushing keido down the direction kazuki pointed to. "okay, bye!!" ria said, sounding eager to get rid of him.
Keido stopped from being pushed and turned around, making ria let go of him. "thank you." and he motioned like he hada hat and he just tipped it. "good bye, and until next time." keido waved politely. and turned around and walked to the cafeteria.
Ria sighed with releif. "theres something wrong with that guy. seriously." ria laughing a little.

Kazuki just nodded, " So.. whaddya want to do?" He asked watching Keido leave. He wasn't to fond of that boy. He shrugged it off looking down at Ria.
Ria shrugged, takng his hand, and walking around abit. "iono, just as long its not with him, im fine." ria laughed a bit.
Nate ran around the corner, running towards the cafeteria, but on the way accidentally bumping into ria, making her fall forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Keido rolled his eyes. they couldnt take a joke. escpecially ria, since he used to do it to her almost 24/7. "ahem, ello? racy, eddie. wher are they?" keido said, getting a bit impatient.
Ria narrowed her eyes at him. "dont talk to me like that, i dont care who you are." ria snapped at him, feeling a bit feirce.
Keido was suprised, so he raised his eyebrows. "woah, some got more feirce while i was away, what have you been doing?" keido said, slightly amused. "anyways, sorry for the whole comotion a few mituktes ago, i just missed her so much." keido said to Kazuki, ruffling ria's hair a bit.
Ria softened, smiling a bit. "missed ya too. just.. dont EVER do that again, kay?" ria said, slightly pushing kiedo's hand away from her head.
keido shrugged. "no promises..." and he winked at her, making her blush. "haha thats all i look forward to seeing every time..." and he stoked ria's pink cheek.
Ria pushed his hand away again, trying to stop blushing. she blushed no matter what, no matter who, so it didnt really help.
Keido slipped on his glases, and he seemed to have a personality change. "heh, sorry. now, could you please point me to the cafeteria?" he said politely, his brittish accent clearly noticable.

Kazuki nodded, pointing down the hall behind them. " Go down that hall and turn to the left." He said dropping his hand. His tone wasn't mean, but not quite nice either.
Ria smiled, lightly oushing keido down the direction kazuki pointed to. "okay, bye!!" ria said, sounding eager to get rid of him.
Keido stopped from being pushed and turned around, making ria let go of him. "thank you." and he motioned like he hada hat and he just tipped it. "good bye, and until next time." keido waved politely. and turned around and walked to the cafeteria.
Ria sighed with releif. "theres something wrong with that guy. seriously." ria laughing a little.

Kazuki just nodded, " So.. whaddya want to do?" He asked watching Keido leave. He wasn't to fond of that boy. He shrugged it off looking down at Ria.
Ria shrugged, takng his hand, and walking around abit. "iono, just as long its not with him, im fine." ria laughed a bit.
Nate ran around the corner, running towards the cafeteria, but on the way accidentally bumping into ria, making her fall forward.

Kazuki caught Ria before she fell, and looked at Nate. His face was familair. Hadn't he seen him with miyo in Ria's mind? Naww.. Maybe. " You okay?" He asked looking at ria, some concern in his eyes.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki caught Ria before she fell, and looked at Nate. His face was familair. Hadn't he seen him with miyo in Ria's mind? Naww.. Maybe. " You okay?" He asked looking at ria, some concern in his eyes.
ria regained her balance. "yeah im fine." she smiled to kazuki, but then she turned to nate. "whats your rush?"
nate was twitching. "im.. im out of... im out of soda gotta go or ima blow up." nate said, running tot he cafeteria.
ria put a hand on her forehead, shaking her head a bit. "what wrong with the guys today? next thing you know eddies gonna be doing somehting un expected... like... cheating on hita or something." ria spoke her herself. then she lookde back up to kazuki. "i guess everyones just hyper keidos back. wait till racy sees him. xD" ria smirked, jsut imagining it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria regained her balance. "yeah im fine." she smiled to kazuki, but then she turned to nate. "whats your rush?"
nate was twitching. "im.. im out of... im out of soda gotta go or ima blow up." nate said, running tot he cafeteria.
ria put a hand on her forehead, shaking her head a bit. "what wrong with the guys today? next thing you know eddies gonna be doing somehting un expected... like... cheating on hita or something." ria spoke her herself. then she lookde back up to kazuki. "i guess everyones just hyper keidos back. wait till racy sees him. xD" ria smirked, jsut imagining it.

Kazuki chuckled holding her hand. " Well, lets go before I end up running into-"
" KAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amaya said running up to him and hugging him close, it was a suprise attack.
" -amaya." He finished laughing. " Amaya! How long has it been?" He asked prying her off of him. " Too long. But, I have to go. I'll come back later." He smiled patting her on the head and walking with Ria. " Heh.. sorry bout that." He murmured blushing.
" OOOOOH! KAZUKI HAS A CRUSH!!!" Amaya said sticking her tongue out and running away.
" You're gonna pay for that later!" Kazuki yelled back at her, chuckling a little.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki chuckled holding her hand. " Well, lets go before I end up running into-"
" KAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amaya said running up to him and hugging him close, it was a suprise attack.
" -amaya." He finished laughing. " Amaya! How long has it been?" He asked prying her off of him. " Too long. But, I have to go. I'll come back later." He smiled patting her on the head and walking with Ria. " Heh.. sorry bout that." He murmured blushing.
" OOOOOH! KAZUKI HAS A CRUSH!!!" Amaya said sticking her tongue out and running away.
" You're gonna pay for that later!" Kazuki yelled back at her, chuckling a little.
ria giggled, blushing a bit. "so, you know her too? who else do you know around here?" ria asked, walking with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria giggled, blushing a bit. "so, you know her too? who else do you know around here?" ria asked, walking with him.

" Hiroshi and miyo." Kazuki smiled back. " That's why I came back." He said, leading her to a tree outside and sitting down ,leaning back against it.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:25 pm
Ria climbed up onto the tree, and laid on a branch and swayed her leg off the tree with her tail. "came back? youve been here before?"ria asked, curiously.

Racy woke up, satisifed with her little nap. she sat up, yawned and stretched out her arms. "best dream ever..." she mumbled to herself, then in the middle of her stretch something touched her hand and she looekd to see what it was. luca was on her bed, sleeping. she jumped, falling off the bed, then getting up on her knees peeking iver the bed clumsily. "it wasnt a dream... eek " racy whispered to herself. then she smiled wildly. she got up on her feet, and cheered! "yes yes yes yaya!! it wasnt a dream1 it was real!! omg it was real!! luca likes me!!! uwaaaa im so happy!!" racy said quietly to herself, and jumping up and down in excitement, yet quietly so she wouldnt wake luca. then she stopped. "it wasnt a dream...t hat means mitsuki really did go on a rampage... and ria... 0.0" racy grabbed a jacket, and kissed luca on the cheek. "ill be right back..." and she ran outt he door, looking for ria. "ria!! Ria!! where are you!!" she ran through a hall, and glanced at a window through the corner of her eye. she saw ria with a guy that seemed cute, but not as cute as luca.(( ;D )) anyways, racy teleported to the tree, with her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria climbed up onto the tree, and laid on a branch and swayed her leg off the tree with her tail. "came back? youve been here before?"ria asked, curiously.

Racy woke up, satisifed with her little nap. she sat up, yawned and stretched out her arms. "best dream ever..." she mumbled to herself, then in the middle of her stretch something touched her hand and she looekd to see what it was. luca was on her bed, sleeping. she jumped, falling off the bed, then getting up on her knees peeking iver the bed clumsily. "it wasnt a dream... eek " racy whispered to herself. then she smiled wildly. she got up on her feet, and cheered! "yes yes yes yaya!! it wasnt a dream1 it was real!! omg it was real!! luca likes me!!! uwaaaa im so happy!!" racy said quietly to herself, and jumping up and down in excitement, yet quietly so she wouldnt wake luca. then she stopped. "it wasnt a dream...t hat means mitsuki really did go on a rampage... and ria... 0.0" racy grabbed a jacket, and kissed luca on the cheek. "ill be right back..." and she ran outt he door, looking for ria. "ria!! Ria!! where are you!!" she ran through a hall, and glanced at a window through the corner of her eye. she saw ria with a guy that seemed cute, but not as cute as luca.(( ;D )) anyways, racy teleported to the tree, with her hands on her hips.

[[ Oops sorry, typo!! DX ]]
" Ehh.. Kinda. I came once to visit, but left the same day. " Kazuki said, slightly embarrassed. " I guess only students are alowed on campus." He shrugged  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 pm
((hihi))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 pm
sk8rkool1
((hihi))

((uhm hello? should i rp?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:48 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((hihi))

((uhm hello? should i rp?))

[[ Idk, If ya want ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

" Ehh.. Kinda. I came once to visit, but left the same day. " Kazuki said, slightly embarrassed. " I guess only students are alowed on campus." He shrugged
Ria giggled. she thought he seemd cute when he was embarressed. "yeah, maybe." ria said, jokingly. when she saw racy, ria smiled, falling out the tree but landing right on her feet like kitty kats do. ((xD)) ria ran to racy, hugging her. "oh racy im so glad your okay!! Your not hurt, are you?" ria said, looking around racy.
racy laughed at how ria was being worried about her. "im fine. hey whos that?" racy said, lookign over ria's shoulder.
Ria looekd back to kazuki. "Oh, this is Kazuki. 4laugh " ria said, skipping over to kazuki, tugging his arm to stand up."kazuki, this is Racy. my cousin."
racy walked over, and nudged ria's arm. "ey nice catch! howd you managed to get him?" racy whispered to ria, not intending kazuki to hear.
ria blushed, letting go of kazuki's arm. "i was being nosy. sweatdrop " ria said, honestly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:54 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Ria giggled. she thought he seemd cute when he was embarressed. "yeah, maybe." ria said, jokingly. when she saw racy, ria smiled, falling out the tree but landing right on her feet like kitty kats do. ((xD)) ria ran to racy, hugging her. "oh racy im so glad your okay!! Your not hurt, are you?" ria said, looking around racy.
racy laughed at how ria was being worried about her. "im fine. hey whos that?" racy said, lookign over ria's shoulder.
Ria looekd back to kazuki. "Oh, this is Kazuki. 4laugh " ria said, skipping over to kazuki, tugging his arm to stand up."kazuki, this is Racy. my cousin."
racy walked over, and nudged ria's arm. "ey nice catch! howd you managed to get him?" racy whispered to ria, not intending kazuki to hear.
ria blushed, letting go of kazuki's arm. "i was being nosy. sweatdrop " ria said, honestly.

Kazuki laughed, and smiled that charming smile unknowingly. He bowed a little. " Nice to meet you. " He said putting an arm around Ria. " I'm glad you were being nosy." Kazuki smirked a little, pulling ria a little closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:54 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

negi teleports to racy "hi racy" negi turns to ria "sorry about worrying you. oh and nice kiss" he says joockingly  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm
ria smiled, leaned her head on his arm.
Racy laughed. "pleasure to meet you too." and racy nodded once to him. she turned to negi. "ey."
ria's head went straight up, seeing negi. "oh.. and what!?" she said, not sure if she heard 'nice kiss' right.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games