Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm
Belarus-tan
(((You people are so lucky! Us Louisianaians never get snow... if we do, it sticks to our face and melts....I only know of one time in my short fourteen year life where I actually got to play in the snow...)))

((^^; We had enough snow around 11:45 that we were having a snow ball fight before getting on the bus..

-backreads before opening Word-))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm
(( i fell out of my chair just then laughing~))

*already out the window and into the bushes with the sister-fishy*

T.T ninja

*takes off down the pathway* -.-

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 pm
((OH, YOU ARE SO THE FIRST PERSON HE TAKES OVER.))

*FLIP FLIP* "...*Weeze*..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:28 pm
((YOU DIE SOON ))

*puts bela-fishy in a ziplock full of water*

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:30 pm
(( Liet: crying -Failed. And now has to deal with Russia. Isn't surprised that Lithuania has the highest suicide rate in the world.- ))

"R-Russia-san!" He blinked, chewing his lower lip. "I have no idea why, but... she's a fish and... she'll die if she's not in water!" Though he'd really rather not get into sibling rivalry, it troubled him. He cared deeply for his brothers after all!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Fuming, Russia bolts at his older sister and snatches the bag away. He runs to the pond and gently places her back in the water, making sure she is okay. "Bela~ What a misfortune! I'll find a way to turn you back~" he coos, petting the top of the fish's head.  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:33 pm
*throws her ever present pitchfork at Russia's back, stabbing the three pongs directly on his spine and watches as he falls over* I have long waited to do that, dear brother! Long have I waited for my chance to reign over you! *takes out the pitchfork and grabs the fish again while taking off*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:37 pm
((Canada: o__o; -thanks the heavens he has hockey games to monitor tonight-))  

xxKarachan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:38 pm
"If it was that easy... I wouldn't have lost so many rebellions..." Lithuania murmured quietly. But he grabbed the fish from Ukraine anyway. "W-what do you have against her anyway?" He frowned, tossing the fish back into the water. "I never thought I'd say this, but.. hurry and change back, Belarus-san!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm
*slaps lithuania and grabs back the fish-sister changing her speed and running down the road*  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 pm
((Actually, now you're just plain being annoying. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:45 pm
((@lithuania: yea? well....du bist eine Katze scheisse!...>.>))
*stops to catch her breath*
Now...if you shut up long enough sister, I will restore you. *takes out a medicinal herb* Now if I had some water.....*looks around*

Все, что я сделал для вас брат был напрасным! Я сожалею ножом печально, но это не важно сейчас! Я беру моя сестра далеко, где она будет храниться уединенном от остального мира.

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:51 pm
(( Wow. Yeah. Mature. Wenn Sie aufwachsen, versuchen Sie noch einmal. -Goes elsewhere.- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 pm
((DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER I'M BLEEDING, OR SWIMMING, OR SUFFOCATING...))  

Eam Adair

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games