Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *looks down* *to self : why did i say that??......*
Ran : ok *follows Selena*

Selena: -eners tunnel with ran and grabs book from hiding spot-
Ikuto: What are you doing?!?!
Marissa: dont!
Ben: You cant!
Selena: Im gonna... -walks into tunnel-

Ran : you guys stay right there we'll be back promise!! *runs after selena disappearing from their sight*
Sakura : Ran!!!!

Selena: -turns around- ran what are you doing!??! you cant follow me, dont do this to yourself, your risking ur life

Ran : and what about you ? huh ? its ok Selena i always did like risking my life for others *giggle* come on ill be defense you be offense

Selena: .....ok fine.... -keeps walking and comes up to door- ok this is where i got it... and i got stabbed in the stomache so its kinda dangerous...

Ran : ok *goes infront of Selena* ill open the door then when i give you the go you go got it ? *to self : well that is if anything happens..*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Keiji:*ears twitch,still unconscious*
Rez:I........cant.........*claws grow red even more* GAH!!!
(ok,night)

Marissa: well he should be ok in a few minutes...
Selena: damn! -holds down rez's hands- FIGHT IT BACK!!! PLZ FIGHT IT BACK! WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU! I DONT WANNA HAVE TO KILL YOU! PLZ -tear drops from eyes- PLZ I DONT WANNA KILL YOU

Rez:Ngh......Selena......*grabs Selena's shirt*.....im sorry.....but please........dont look back.......*throws Selena away and quickly stands up and points claws to self*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : you guys stay right there we'll be back promise!! *runs after selena disappearing from their sight*

Selena: -turns around- ran what are you doing!??! you cant follow me, dont do this to yourself, your risking ur life

Ran : and what about you ? huh ? its ok Selena i always did like risking my life for others *giggle* come on ill be defense you be offense

Selena: .....ok fine.... -keeps walking and comes up to door- ok this is where i got it... and i got stabbed in the stomache so its kinda dangerous...

Ran : ok *goes infront of Selena* ill open the door then when i give you the go you go got it ? *to self : well that is if anything happens..*

Selena: n-n-n-no i got this... -goes intfront of her and opens door slowly going in slowly but guard jumps infront of her- AAAH! -another guard closes door- AH s**t
Marissa: -turns to iktuo- did you hear selena scream???
Ikuto: i-i-i think i did  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
(ok,night)

Selena: damn! -holds down rez's hands- FIGHT IT BACK!!! PLZ FIGHT IT BACK! WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU! I DONT WANNA HAVE TO KILL YOU! PLZ -tear drops from eyes- PLZ I DONT WANNA KILL YOU

Rez:Ngh......Selena......*grabs Selena's shirt*.....im sorry.....but please........dont look back.......*throws Selena away and quickly stands up and points claws to self*

Selena: r-r-rez dont!!  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Selena: n-n-n-no i got this... -goes intfront of her and opens door slowly going in slowly but guard jumps infront of her- AAAH! -another guard closes door- AH s**t

Ran : i told you to let me handle it *sigh* go put the book back ill handle the stupid guards
Sakura : c-can it be that.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : i told you to let me handle it *sigh* go put the book back ill handle the stupid guards

Selena: ok... -runs to pedestal but guard goes infr ont of her throwing her against wall- AGH
Marissa: i-i-i hope not
(agh brb in 5 min)  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Selena: ok... -runs to pedestal but guard goes infr ont of her throwing her against wall- AGH
Marissa: i-i-i hope not
(agh brb in 5 min)

Ran : ok i got a better idea give me the book *takes book* now you run to the pedestal and ill throw it you from here okay ??
Sakura : ...............  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
(ok,night)

Rez:*thinks* This way.....i will never hurt anyone ever.......*stabs self* Gah.........*thinks*........again...............*falls*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
(ok,night)

Rez:*thinks* This way.....i will never hurt anyone ever.......*stabs self* Gah.........*thinks*........again...............*falls*

Sakura : *senses something happened* *gets up and runs back to the surface * *sees rez*Rez!!!1*runs to him and kneels next to him*r-rez..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
(ok,night)

Sakura : *senses something happened* *gets up and runs back to the surface * *sees rez*Rez!!!1*runs to him and kneels next to him*r-rez..

Rez:*lays on ground,losing a lot of blood from stab,dead*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex

Sakura : re....rez ..... *tears start welling up in her eyes* *to self : dammit i couldnt stop it* *crying* rez....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex

Sakura : re....rez ..... *tears start welling up in her eyes* *to self : dammit i couldnt stop it* *crying* rez....

Rez:*claws stop glowing red,and hand(claws) go back to normal,blood keeps coming out,making a huge puddle of blood*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:*claws stop glowing red,and hand(claws) go back to normal,blood keeps coming out,making a huge puddle of blood*

Sakura : *notices whats happening* *to self : maybe i can still do something* *hands start glowing* im not ... going to let you die  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *notices whats happening* *to self : maybe i can still do something* *hands start glowing* im not ... going to let you die

Keiji:*grabs Sakura's hands*.........*shakes head* if he comes back......he wont be himself anymore.........*looks at Rez* he killed himself for a reason.......and that reason.....is to keep everyone safe.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*grabs Sakura's hands*.........*shakes head* if he comes back......he wont be himself anymore.........*looks at Rez* he killed himself for a reason.......and that reason.....is to keep everyone safe.......

Sakura : b-but *tears spilling* .... *hugs keiji around the waist and buries her face into his shirt crying*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games