Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chdllthstll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Hello I have been buisy so this is the first time Ive had time to visit the forum. Im 28 I dont usually talk to anyone exept maybe a family member. I dont want to be that weird creepy lady that talks to a bunch of kids. So its nice to have a place to drop in and say hello now and again without being a weirdo.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:18 pm
Hello all! This is my first post here...well actually anywhere! So I hope to get to know all of ya'll and makes some cool friends. Well that's all for now.  

Tiranoke

DesariBrown

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:44 pm
hello all. Finally came to say hello. HELLO, just incase you don't have your hearing aids up. gotta go get my cane.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 pm
Just wanted to say hi smile Just joined.

I'm a teacher, and I'm shirking my duties to play zOMG more than I need to.

And due to hours of sitting in my chair, my knees are killing me so I need one of those canes to hobble over and beat my students.  

wickedchica

Dr. Acula

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:50 pm
Just me, posting my introduction. I'm Dr. Acula, and I'm gonna be an Aunt. Normally, this is where one is suppose to mention something about themselves, but I find that little intro is so much more interesting.

I hate yelling at others, but I find that my glares work just as well. And chasing them young'uns to behave.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 am
chdllthstll
Hello I have been buisy so this is the first time Ive had time to visit the forum. Im 28 I dont usually talk to anyone exept maybe a family member. I dont want to be that weird creepy lady that talks to a bunch of kids. So its nice to have a place to drop in and say hello now and again without being a weirdo.

I hear ya!

Hi All, Shelly here, I'm 26 and feel like I'm a bit old for it all.

oh well, the games are fun biggrin biggrin

Hope everyone is having a great day!  

Shellykulele

silent_echo_x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:36 am
hello everyone.
im 23 and im from england.
ive just joined, its great to find people on here that are my age!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 am
Been a member here for a little while now but never bothered to say hi.
So... Hi. xd  

x X 69 BEAST 69 X x

PurplePanties

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:04 am
Hello, I have been a member for long time as well but just haven't been active.. Welcome to al new comers and hope you have lots of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:31 am
Hello I'm new...and old lol  

Tao Naala

vagrant branwen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:08 am
Hullo! Im 23 and Im from Alberta...well technically Im FROM Nova Scotia I live in Alberta for the time being. Glad to be here! Its nice to meet people my age on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 am
HI! This seems like a nice place. I'm 47 and just beginning to discover my inner child. I like to draw comics and plan to launch my won website soon. Are there other late-bloomer here like me?  

Razor Dawn

-RenKairui85-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 am
Hi everyone, you guys can just call me Ren. I'm 23 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I'm graduating on the 19th with a bachelor degree in Animation. Hope to get to know most of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 am
Hey all, just thought I'd say hi, just joined up, good to meet some other older Gaians like myself.  

Kyleao

Kyleao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:15 am
names Kyle "duh" anyways I'm 27 from cold state of MN, damn winter, love the snow hate the cold!!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games