Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 am
Here it goes…I sense a "Mamathon" about to begin. rolleyes I better make myself another latte.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 am
Funny story: I have actually said that in real life on more than one occasion {more often when I was in high school}. One such time, the person I said it to was a bit.... slow. The look on his face was priceless... he didn't know whether or not to get angry at me because he didn't know what "unscrupulous" meant.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am
Another shot of plum sake Psyzapp please ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:33 am
ThisEmptySoul
Yes QuietStorm. I was just making unscrupulous comments about your mother.

Meh.. whatever floats your boat stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am
O.................M....................G........................WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE! scream *looks at TES, QSXII, and Maune* Have I stepped into the freaking Twilight Zone?! TES cursing?! Sitting in MW with PSYZAPP?! *shakes head and looks outside* I'm pretty sure it's not raining beach ball sized hail, no pigs are flying, and*looks around MW and stamps foot on floor* Hell sure as sh## ain't frozen over! *walks to bar and grabs a Corona*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am
*sigh* How uneventful. *looks into his empty cup, then tries to balance it on his head to entertain himself*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 am
Yes, today TES has found a new set of balls and has decided to give them a test run. Its quite entertaining. Its like watching a little boy pick up a stick and poke a room full of sleeping bears. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:45 am
Hi Icy ^^ like the way I redecorated the MW? ::points to page 174 top of page::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 am
eh? *turns his head and accidentally drops the cup on the floor* hey Icy *waves*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am
So, Icy....how goes it watching Soul Eater? *grins* I have a few more animes I could probably get ya hooked on........  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am
ThisEmptySoul
*sigh* How uneventful. *looks into his empty cup, then tries to balance it on his head to entertain himself*

*looks at TES with no expression for awhile, then opens Corona and takes a long pull off it* Meh, everyone has to find themselves sooner or later...who's to say this isn't the real TES? *smirks* These new set of balls must me made of solid brass since he's here.

@Maune: Yes, my little foxxie. I'm loving the new look.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 am
^^ ::Smiles at Icy:; can I have a another shot of plum sake Icy?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*looks at TES* It IS rather unusual for you to be hanging out in here for as long as you have.....  
*grumbles at Katana* I'll get you chic! I'm on my way to the site now to finish watching. I started in the middle of the episodes by accident, so now I have to start atthe beginning to understand, but the few episodes I watched makes me wonder why they aren't on Adult Swim?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am
Maune
^^ ::Smiles at Icy:; can I have a another shot of plum sake Icy?

*scratches behind Maunes ears* Now why one earth do you feel you have to ask love? *grabs bottle of plum sake and chambrod, places them on a tray and puts it in front of Maune* Have your fill my little foxxie.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games